Neurology Community
Undiagnosed joint pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Undiagnosed joint pain

I have had joint pain for many years and have not gotten a diagnoses as yet. I've been tested for RA gout and a list of other things I can't remember. The pain has gotten to the point that I have trouble walking or using a pen. Small motor functions are very difficult. Several joints in my hands including the second joints of my thumbs have grown large and become stiff and hard to bend. My wrist are so bad I cannot open a jar. I have severe pain in my upper back and a numb area next to it with lower back pain as well. I have morning stiffness that loosens up after stretching exercises. It appears I have most of the symptoms of RA which runs in my family yet test negative. To top it all of I have the physic of a body builder without lifting weights so none of the doctors take me serious. What can I do to get some help? I am unable to do most thing yet my PCG and the other specialists won't put any disabuilities in my records and have been denied benafits. Having PTSD and OCD makes it even harder to take. I need help.