Uneven Pupils Dilation
My daughter just came back from her honeymoon and her husband took her to the emergency to see what is going on with her pupils being two different sizes. One is very big one is small. At the airport it was the first time I noticed it but he was always looking into her eyes as new lovers do and he is the one who noticed it. They did a CAT scan and are sending her up to see a neurologist. Her symptons besides the dilation difference is she feels out of it like someone stoned even though she doesn't do drugs . She can not stand to be in bright light (natural or florescent) or too dark of a room so she is light sensitive. She feels the floor is not solid like she is on a boat. Also she feels not like herself, and will say things she regrets later. kinda like a drunk person who opens up too much....or says things not right like no inhibition.....Can anyone out there relate to this ...Thanks
Could your daughter have had a concussion? I have similar symptoms after a repeated concussion- mild closed head injury. After getting rear ended in a car at a red light.