Unresolved symptoms
I don't know if I'm in the right area for this question, but here goes:
Last Wednesday I was feeling dizzy, room moves when I don't type of thing. Thursday it was dizzy plus a drunk feeling, speaking was slurred but only on occasion, then I passed out. My boss called 911 and I was taken to the hospital. From Thursday afternoon to Friday evening, they did the following: blood work, urine test, EKG, EEG, ultrasound on my heart, xray of the chest, MRI on my head and a MRA on my neck. ALL came back normal. I was released Friday night still dizzy but not drunk feeling. All weekend, I stayed dizzy. Today the slurred speaking came back, and now I have a problem with memory. Asking the same question3 times within 20 minutes because I don't remember asking it before... that type of thing. What else can be checked to find the problem?!?!?! I'm really scared about this.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include low blood sugar, low blood pressure, TIA/ strokes, medication/ drug side effect, autonomic disturbances etc. In acute episodes, a CT is preferred over an MRI which may also be normal in TIAs. Consider doing d-dimer to check for evidence of clot breakdown. I would also suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a neurologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!