Very uncomftorable tingling when in heat.
For the past year or two I have noticed that sometimes when I get hot my legs tingle. This does NOT happen in a shower/hot tub, but only when my body is warming up. Sometimes it passes. For example, I can go cycling, and when I first start getting hot, I get tingling, then it passes. The main symptoms is when I go inside, from being outside, and the heat is up in the building, or if I get into a hot car, I get extremely uncomfortable and tingling (Especially in legs, but sometimes a tingle or two on an arm). I have seen one three MD's and a neurologist and cardiologist. Each one of them says "I don't know.". I have had a full blood panel, thyroid test, Brain, Neck, and Spinal MRI to check for MS, all came back clear. Any ideas? I do have anxiety, but this happens when I get hot, not when i am anxious. Sometimes, even cleaning my house and my body warms up, the tingling starts. it resides when I cool myself down by getting in the wind, or in a cooler room. I am 28 years old, athletic, male. This is NOT itching, it is NOT numb, it is NOT really painful (Just uncomfortable). Even going up a flight of stairs which makes my body increase in temp causes it. Yet I can go mountain biking in the mountains or road biking in the sun and sometimes it doesn't happen.

Read more: Neurological Disorders Forum - Tingling (mainly in legs) when I get hot http://ehealthforum.com/health/tingling-mainly-in-legs-when-i-get-hot-t339298.html#ixzz1rD7jGkWT
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include neurological issues such as neuropathies, muscular causes such as degeneration, vascular abnormalities such as obstruction, inflammations, micronutrient deficiencies, hormonal/ endocrine imbalances etc. I am not sure how far have you been evaluated but I would suggest having this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!