Neurology Community
Weirdest feeling in head and eyes....

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Weirdest feeling in head and eyes....

My brain/eyes feel so weird, I don't even know how to describe it so I will try my best. My eyes feel like tense at the back of them. It makes it very hard to concentrate and I feel so tired. My head or brain feels kinda the same like im straining it (Im not thinking to hard lol) feels a bit dizzy and light, but not to the point that im nauseous or gonna fall over or anything. I dont really  know what it is.
Here's a little about me....
24 and healthy, working full time on a computer, watch some tv not much, i drink plenty of water and half a cup of coffee on weekdays, I eat healthy, Im active although was slighty injured so havnt been in about 4 weeks, I have ADHD and severe anxiety, I take biphentin and strettera for those. Oh and I do sleep.
Any ideas? Anyone?
Three things I can mention.  ONE is since your eyes are the easier than the brain for a doctor to see if something is wrong with them, then you should visit an eye doctor, an opthalmologist would be best, let him check your eyes to make sure nothing is wrong with them, and if they're okay, then go to an optician about perhaps getting some new eyeglasses.  You see, if you spend a lot of time in front of a computer, I know from experience that eye strain will cause you to feel strange.  Until you can see the eye docs, be sure you're at least an arm's length from the screen, and also take breaks from looking at the screen every hour, just get up and look off into the distance, to rest your eyes.  TWO is since you've been feeling a little dizzy, it's possible there is some blockage of bloodflow to your brain, where if the brain doesn't get enough oxygen, you'll get dizzy.  A general physician can respond to your complaint of dizziness and pressure behind the eyes and listen to your heart and breathing, to see if it's normal or not.  He can refer you to a cardiologist if an EKG shows your heart isn't beating regularly, or to a pulmonologist if your breathing isn't right somehow.  THIRD is the two medicines you're taking for anxiety, have the prescribing doc review side effects of those meds, or you can by reading the paper that comes with those meds or finding them online, and if your symptoms fit into "side effects," then that doc may want to make a change in your meds.  Hope all this helps, but I do think it's eye strain and you'll need new glasses, and you should rest your eyes throughout the work day.
Have you had any imaging of your head done?  I.e. MRI, CT?

Any changes in your medications lately?
I just booked a eye doc appointment!
I was on antibiotics for 10 days 2 weeks ago, but thats it.