What could this be?
I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I'm posting to the wrong place!  I am a 39 year old female and I am worried I might have something wrong with me.  One day last week, I woke up and my left ear was clogged - everything was muffled and it sounded like a "shhhh" sound in my ear.  It lasted all day.  Woke up the next morning, and it was still there....again lasted all day.  That night, I was sitting and all of a sudden I noticed this blind spot in my left eye.  It lasted about 10 minutes and I started to feel weird..  A little while later, my left arm from my elbow to my figure tips went numb.  This lasted about 30 minutes.  A headache developed as well.  I took Advil and went to bed.  Next morning, I work up and my clogged ear had cleared up but noticed I still had the headache - but definitely not as bad as the previous night -- more of a dull ache.  The dull ache headache has last for days and I still feel a little off.  Advil doesn't help.  I've also noticed a tingling sensation that comes and goes in my right wrist and hand as well as my right foot and ankle over the last few days too.  I recall that the blind spot, numb left arm, and headache episode also happened once before about 6 months ago on my way to work. Any one have any idea what could be going on?  I'm scared!
Hi!
Nothing can be said for sure, but since this has happened twice in a span of six months, it warrants complete neurological and other investigations. It can be due to transient ischemic attacks or mini-strokes or due to low or high blood pressures or low blood sugar.
Please consult a doctor as soon as you can. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.