Neurology Community
Who do I need to see for Asymmetrical Sweating?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Who do I need to see for Asymmetrical Sweating?

I am a 48 year old female and I have struggled for several years now with Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy and have had so many tests and c-scans and now I am scheduled for an MRI on my neck and Thorasic spine. I have been on Gapatien 2700mgs and Cymbalta120mgs  forever now it seems but there is just not nearly enough relief for all the pain and numbness and tingling and shocking pain and cramping in my toes and feet.  I have been tested for Daibetes and thyroid(and have tested neg) etc... and yet there is not enough relief  to allow me to interact with my 7 year old or stay on my feet for any desent amount of time.  Now in the last 6+ months I have had a real problem with sweating excessively but almost always just on my right side and more so on my upper body that my arms and legs. My chiropractor gave me some bio-identical progestorone sublingual drops (assuming they may help with basic hormonal changes at my age and irratic mentstral cycle)  which I started taking several weeks ago and even though it seemed to lessen  the sweating at first, it has come back full force and even more often and excessive. It seems to begin on my neck and head and then as I sit, not exercise, not get up or down, in a cool room,etc... I just start to feel all the pores on my right side begin to perspire  until I am all wet on my right side and dry as a bone on my left.  I feel crazy and then I look up asymmetrical sweating and feel worried that it might have something to do with the neuropathy cause that we can't figure out or worse.  Can anyone tell me whether they have heard of symptoms like this coming together to add up to something  and what that might be and who I might need to see.  Thanks for reading this post turned novel. I just wanted to answer some questions that might get you to some answers easier.  Suzyn Christine
Tags: need help