Neurology Community
Why do i numbness in spots of my left foot?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

For about 4 weeks ever since ive been workin at this job where im standing alot ive have numbness in my left foot i have spots about a quater size to half dollar size on my foot one is on my arch the other is on the ball of my foot another is on  the side of my foot by my pinkie toe the last 1  is close to my heal in the middle of my foot ive have bad back pains alot im wondering if one of the disks in my back and slipped or something. The numb spots on my foot never wake up theyre always numb ive tryed everything to wake it up but no luck any idea what it is?
There can be several reasons for this, the most common of which may have something to do with your foot wear.  Make sure that the surface which the sole of your foot lands is even and has no irregularities.  Irregularities can cause compression of some structures, especially nerves, thereby can cause this focal numbness.  Other predisposing conditions can include problems with blood pressure and blood sugar control.