arms falling asleep
For the last several weeks my arms have been falling asleep while I sleep.  I do sleep on my sides, but the arm that falls asleep is generally not the arm I am lying on.  Also, I have noticed that my right hand gets cold after a day on the computer - understandable I suppose, but the hand feels colder from going from the index to pinkie finger.  Thanks so much!
Hello.

When you work on the computer, do you do a lot of typing work? And do you rest your wrist on a hard surface? Most of the times, it is the right hand which uses the mouse gets into trouble. There is s risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, where the nerves are compressed at the wrist level.

But significantly, you have the arm symptoms also. I would suggest that you take an appointment with the neurologist and get an MRI of the cervical spine done.

Meanwhile, try using the computer in breaks.

Regards