blurred vision,misdialated eyes,rapid heart rate,and very confused
Im a 37yrs.old,and a little  worried about my health,In the past 3yrs.I have had problems with a sudden onset of blurry vision,its as if I were looking thru a bowl of clear jello,and I really cant tell if its just one eye or both,after having the blurred vision for about 10 minutes my pupils start to mis dialate,but in the past 2 months its gotten alot worse with other symptoms,I have a change of heartbeat  between faster and slower,but more than anything it feels like my heart is beating extremely hard and I get a mild like numbness or tingle thru out my hands,and my face feels like its numb and my mouth and throat get very dry,it can last from 10 min.to 5 hours,I have had my eyes checked out and theres nothing wrong with them,but my eye dr.said he was concerned and to go see a nerologist,and a cardiologist.but my family dr.hasnt never sceen me with these symptoms so he acts as if its not a problem.

If anyone has these syptoms or knows what I could be experiencing,please let me know what i could have or what I it maybe.any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you,
                                                                            Mother of Six!
What you describe does sound like neurological issues. I would recommend another visit to your family doctor to describe these episodes in detail, especially how you have developed new symtoms in the last couple months.  It sounds like your eye doctor was giving you good advice in seeing a neurologist and a cardiologist.  If your doctor doesn't want to refer you, then find a new family doctor.