bottom of feet very red
I have very red soles & numbness in my feet.  Does anyone know the cause of this.  Is it arthritic?
Hi, Thank you for your question. From your description of symptoms, it appears that due to clot disorder it may be leading to formation of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) that is a dysfunction of deep valves of veins. Symptoms appear as painful, burning, red, and warm leg. Another possibility in your case could be a spine disc prolapse or degeneration. By the reason of that nerves from the spinal cord can be irritated causing leg/thigh pain and numbness, tingling, or weakness in the leg. Few persons also face generalized body weakness and numbness due to other nerve irritation on back. If you suffer continuous weakness and notice reduced strength of muscle bulk in leg, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!