brain cramps
i been haveing weird brain cramps it dont really hurt it feels like a cramp kinda like presser and i feel dizzy...i dont know what causes it, and it last for 20mins each time and i get it around  8 times a day. and it happens only in one spot. my left upper front side. and it feels like my vision is worse,i all reatly have bad eye sight but when i try to read things on the tv it get blurry. i dont know what to do.
Serious  eye problems are the cause of frontal headaches .The symptoms of dizziness , pressure may  also be related to the  same . Please consult an opthalmologist for an eye check up first  . There is another possibility of a brain pathology causing the vision problems as well  as dizziness and pressure in the head . Please consult a neurologist if the opthalmologist feels the need to consult one . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !