burning, numbness after running

I'm a late twenties Male, normally in good health.  I had a twitch in my thumb about three weeks ago which started me worrying about MS (which at that point is pretty irrational I know).  I saw the Doctor and he sent me for a screening blood test which came back clear except for a borderline raised CK (creatine kinase?) level, which he wants to monitor.  This caused me to get into another anxious state and I then started getting a burning pain in my left upper arm about a week ago.  No tingling or numbness or anything, just like a mild sun-burn.  

I decided because I was getting myself anxious to the point of not eating that it was probably anxiety causing the symptoms.  I had some good days where it receded a bit and it's mostly gone in my arm now, but then it came back as a burning pain in my left leg, on the inner side.  I again have been writing this off as anxiety because I've been getting into a bit of a state about this whole thing and imagining catastrophe scenarios..but yesterday I had been relatively calm about the whole thing and decided to try to get over my freaking out and I went out for a run.  My left thigh seemed to go numb after a couple of miles.  It wasn't like the whole limb was numb -well not like when you get pins and needles anyway, it was more like just the skin over my thigh and maybe the quads..and there were no pins and needles or weakness or tingling..it just felt numb when I touched it.  I could still feel it when I pinched myself there but there was definitely reduced sensation down to as far as the knee.  The other leg felt normal though.

I went out for a longer run today and again my left thigh went numb again.  It goes back to normal when I get back, though I go back to getting the burning in my thigh.  

I seem to be ok with the burning at night, I sleep ok and wake up feeling fine, then it kicks in during the morning.  Heat doesn't seem to affect it, so I don't think it's the getting warm part of exercise doing it.

Do my MS worries sound justified at all?  Do these symptoms sound like typical early symptoms?  My reassurance to myself of it being anxiety seems to be voided by the numbness after the run, so I'm getting really worried again now.   The doctor did a basic neurological exam testing reflexes and muscle function and said that was normal, but I know that doesn't necessarily mean much.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for the long post.