c2
i involve in accident ..c2 fracture tyre 3  .date 13.dec 2012  laid in hospital fix skull thong for two week then halo vest for two month  but i late for physio until september 2013 now my head only can turn 45' to 60 degree   normal is 90 'to left right ...other is ok i think ...and i fill something at my foot when touch ground
Hi!
I am glad to note that you have 45-60 degree rotation movement to one side. Rest you may have to compensate by turning your waist. It is difficult to comment whether full range of motion will be possible or not. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.