chiari malformation&pots
hi i am 40 years old. i have had neurological problems and tacycardia  since i was 10yrs old. i under went decompression  for chiari malformation in april,2007. so far to date the throwing up,eye bobbing seems to have  stopped for now. while most other symptoms are still present,such as ataxia,im hyper extensive,light sensativity..ect  waiting to see if this has helped my drop attacks. my question is,i am on florinef,and atenolol. my health insurance has ran out. i may be in a terrible pinch to get  these meds(mostly the cost to see a dr). i have not quit the florinef yet, but wish to see if the surgery has helped the orthostatic.i can not go to a dr until  my insurance runs again. seriously how  bad is it to stop florinef  just to see if the  orthostatic hypotention has left or  has went from severe to a mild form? surgery date was april 26th- so i am almost 8 weeks after
I don't know about the florinef but atenolol is generic and  inexpensive.  I think this is really a question for your doctor.  Could you just call the doctor and explain your situation and ask for his or her advice?  I suspect the doctor will say to stay on your medication.