confusion, panic, dizziness, eyes seem weird
I really need help.  I'm 21 yrs old and when i was studying abroad i just felt gradually and gradually worse.  Feelings of confusion, panic, easily startled....and just feeling in a fog.  I was also very sick with something later on and ever since i feel 20x worse.    Now my eyes feel like they are crossed and when i talk to someone and look at them, it seems like my eyes get more and more blurry to where i have to look away.  Everything looks dull and it seems like my eyes can't focus to objects correctly.  Besides that, i'm always feeling confused and feelings of being in a fog...like everything around me is going on around me while im not there...occasionally i will get a twitch as well. I can't concentrate on anything nor think straight at all... I had a test that said i had mono but a long time ago(7months ago), but all my blood tests/sugar levels are fine according to doc's.  Now they are treating for depression and im on wellbutrin.  im pretty much at the point where i'm becoming suicidal b/c i can't take this anymore.  I used to love to run, read, and do so many things and i can't do anything anymore.  i've been like this since march and if i remain like this for much longer i cant take it anymore.....i have job interviews and all sorts of things right now.  Somebody help
hi im now 24 yrs old. last yr in april i was instructed to go to the hospital by urgent care as they said something was wrong and couldnt do anything for me. at the time i had been sick throwing up and with fever for 4 days. it was hard to lift my head, i barely could and i was sooo dizzy. prior to this, the intense dizziness began the summer of '10 now this occurring beginning of '11. when i went to the hosp they did a ct scan and said they found sumthing and they needed to keep me so the next day they did an mri and found an infarct in the deep white tissue of my brain and the doc told me i had a stroke........ in simpler terms this meant that there was death in some of the tissue and was about 4mm. since then have had dizziness all the time. now i used to get headaches alot before alwys feeling like my brain hurt so i could tell the diff this time and knew i was dizzy. recently this yr, ive been having issues w/finding it hard to breath then my heart pounds and races my right eye shuts and is so hard to control the movement, my right hand, leg and foot feel so dead and my hand and foot on right side are freezing while left side is completely normal except for the shaking. im just trying to figure out what the heck is going on with me, if its a tia or anxiety attack which i first had in oct of 07 til 09 or '10. i know im young so i cant figure out how i had a stroke which was a silent lacunar stroke by the way. sometimes at work, i'll forget what i just asked a customer over the phone after they give me an answer and i'll ask the same thing again or i'll be working on an acct and forget how i got into that part of the screen and cant remember who i was talking to or if i had verified them..........couple nites ago for less than a min i didnt remember how old i was or that i had a kid (shes 3), i think that was the worst for me cuz i couldnt stop crying........nothing makes sense so far except for an extreme amt of stress in my life from '05 until now. any comments or info in reg to this would be much appreciated. p.s. just got out of the hosp yesterday.
Did anybody get help???  I have had all these same problems for almost 16yrs!!  Nothing helps. From Primary Care to Neuro to Psych. to all kinds of different meds and diagnosis. Migraine meds helps the headache some, but not the other symptoms.  We can't ALL BE WRONG.  Please.  I can't even keep a job because of this.
Hey have you had any luck?
Check for radiation- emf waves in your home.  Using a computer or cordless phone/ cell phone can make it worse.  The Lyme encephalitis I experienced recently affected my vision, bad headaches and head pressure and I really thought I was losing my mind. I have difficulty remembering names, directions, and stumble around with ADD-like symptoms. My children said I kept repeating myself.  My Naturopathic/ homeopathic Dr was able to detox me and get me functioning again.  I still have symptoms but not as severe.
Hi everyone, my name is john and i just wanted to say i too have many of the symptoms as all of you. To me, the vision problems is the worst. some days are better than others. I have a question, did any of you start experiencing these symptoms after smoking weed? I believe its all just part of anxiety.
been haveing pain in my head but only on setain parts memory loss cofussion dizziness dnt know what to do im not my self what could it be??
Im going through it now. When im driving long distance i always fall into this daze or when im at work i'll find myself dazing into no where and its hard to stop. Im also geting bad anxiety attacks in meetings and crowded public places, especially when i think people are staring at me then its gets real bad because i think they notice im freaking out and it gets worse... All this tells me its got to be Anxiety Disorder of some sort. I have been mildly depressed the past few years but when i drink alcohol everything is fine until the next day when its even worse, its a horrible cycle. I have noticed that when i do finally get off my *** and do something physical and enjoyable im 10 times better. I think for me is Depression that leads to Anxiety that leads to more Depression...
I think the best therapy is a lifestyle change to eat healthy, exercise, and quit drinking alcohol... if that doesnt work then i'll just stay drunk...lol
I'm having all these symptoms aswell, thought I was the only one, I feel like nobody understands me when I try to explain, getting heart palpitations too
Hey I've been going through the same things im always dissy and my head has loads of pressure and my mind just never seems to wanna et go of these feelings im having heck when I close my eyes I see weird pictures and shapes when my eyes are open I see pictures that look very real to me like its like im their I do things to calm my mind down like music sports things like that sometimes that won't work its sorta something you have to train yourself to so you know ur mind bc right now our minds are taking over and as of now its winning. Here's something else when you wasn't experiencing these spells and all. Wat you don't know is that the same things were happening to you when u were enjoying life and it didn't freak you out but now that these things are happening its scary to you but really its happened before. Al I have to say is cope with it don't use meds bc meds makes it worse in the long run and the way I see it you want it gone for good this is a job for u to do it on ur own make it go away. This may sound weird but I want you to love the feelings ur having the more u love it and enjoy it the less you worry about it.believe me
such a relief to see that im not just the only 1 with these symptoms , some days i feel like im going mad, it all started nearly 5years ago i had taken my daughter to bed and got this really bad pain in my chest soo bad that it took my breath away i had to sit down and calm down as im made me panic i thought maybe i had pulled a muscle and tried to forget about it , the next day the pain started again and i went to my local out of hours doctors (im british by the way) he said it was just a pulled muscle he took my blood pressure and done all the normal checks and he said all was fine over the next few months and after visits to my local A&E , seeing doctor after doctor i had blood tests , ECG's and chest x-ray and nothing came up. i still got these pains but they wasint as bad but i was always panicky as to wether they were gonna flare up the doctors diagnosed me with anxiety and thought i was mad... i then started get such severe headaches they were making me sick and i felt so dizzy , after numerous trips to the doctors i went to A&E again with this hurrendous headache they looked at me as if i was going mad and one of the oncall doctors said if i cam back again they would section me , i was soo scared nearly 5 years on i still feel soo ill , i have headaches mainly at the back of my head 1 side sharp shooting pains , i get really tired eyes , i feel dizzy all the time like im on another planet , i applied to go back to college last year even though i felt soo ill i got through it and passed i applied to go back this year im on the course but just have no zest for life and just dont want to go ive now been offered a fantastic job but i just dont see the point if i feel like this im convienced i have a brain tumor i went back to the doctors soo upset i told him my fears and that id like an MRI but he refused and said its all in my head  ... i just want to get it sorted im scared of being on my own incase something happens to me , i wont go out on my own , i cant even walk into a supermarket on my own because i feel so ill like im going to pass out , really dont no what to do i feel like im going crazy!! considering going back to A&E and demanding a brain scan and not leaving untill i get 1!! i just need some piece of mind doesnt help as ive had a few people who i knew die from brain tumors in the last few years.. i cant go on like this anymore i have 2 gorgeous kids who needs there mum and wants to go on holiday with there mummy but im to scared that im going to drop dead :( it really is making me depressed i feel like im shouting from the top of my lungs and no-one is hear to help or listen to me.
I think its a case of dehydration...i have the same symptoms too..drink buttermilk, fantastic relief it gives
I had all of that, for a lot of years, & i just stayed active, but after a million years, i found a good neurolist, 7 he determined i had toxic enchfology(mispelled) water on brain. He passed on, i had a heart attack. That took some time to heal, & dealt with some of ur problems, but  a few years later, started havin mini strokes., then a year ago i had the big one, cerebral artery occlusion.(hosp. tried to say it was cocaine) no drugs were in my system. Same hospital tried to kill me, & wrote down, DNR! Later they change it, but they ruined my life. now i have severe swelling, brathing problems, & cant keep my eyes open more than a few hours! The cant stay awake, eye thing is 1 week old, & i know i am dieing. Not 1 hospital will see me. HOPE U RECOVERED!
You look sick in your pic and you must be feeling really bad. I can't do much for you cause you are in another country ( I'm in Spain ) but if you live in the US or Canada there are a couple of telephone numbers that maybe could help you if obviously you are ill at the moment, you can't work so you maybe could contact these people if you are living in the US, here is it :  1-800-998-9999  https://www.onecpd.info/  Website.   This is a telephone in which you can contact people that can find you assistance in your local area. The" bad thing " is that is for people who are at risk of become poorer than they already are hehe, im poor too tho. . That is how it goes nowadays. And if you are from Canada here is a website where you can look for some information, they help you with emergency, food, depends on the local area.   http://www.homeless.org.au/directory/canada.htm

Note. Im not thinking you are homeless or whatever, you have an internet conecction hehe just life is pretty hard being alone or not and if you could seek any help out, its okay cause we all need being helped by others at some point in our lives. That is it. Heheh. Here is my email. ***@**** If you need to find any info you'd need urgently, you can send me an email and i'll look it up for you If i can find it on the internet. Hope someone really help you and you do well. Cheers. My english *****, Sorry for that : )  ; )
Wow! Sorry but ur emails would not come up. My eyes can get even worse, if i dont use oxygen. I have 100 percent insurance, but no doctors will see me. I went to the 1 of best hosp. in the USA, but my PC., talked to them, & did not mention the fact i had CAD, plus cerebral artery occlusion with cerebral infaract! They gave me medicine to make the problem worse, & then realized. Ive been so ill for over a year, & my PC. refused to give me an antibiotic. Ive called all the authorities, & the few who got involved either resigned, or moved on. My ankles r also all swollen with edima, & looks like mottled veins. That is 1 of the 12 things people can get, & they realize they r dieing. Even my medical records were hampered with. All this has to do with a divorce, & a corrupt state. Yes, i know this sounds absurd, but it involves at least 3 hospitals, 2 of them outside my state. Luckily, i have pain medicine, & oxygen. I was tested for lyme a few years ago, & i passed? I have 1 other option, & that is to go to the best hosp. in the USA, but i need someone to go with me to help me understand, & for me to help explain, cas of my vascular dimentia. I have n assistant starting Monday, to help me with my organized notes. I use to be so active in the gym, & a massive weight lifter. My problem is no neurolist will see me since my last good 1 passed on, & he ws so concerned over my painting career. Had suffered cronic cluster headaches for over 30 years. The last 10 of them, i did not realize they were strokes. Last night pain in my heals woke me up, twice. It ws a burning pain, & swelling. If i try driving more than 30 min. i will fall asleep with my eyes open, & start dreaming. My PC. finally told me to go to the ER, but last ER, went to they DNR me! I surprised them after 3 cat scans, & them all laughing at me before i slipped into a coma from the pain, & the cath. I have had a suitcase in my trunk of my car for over 1 year now, waiting to go to the ER! Cant tell u how many times i thought i ws dieing, cas cant count that high from the brain damage. Luckily i have a strong will to live, with a high belief in my upper power. Next week they will be giving me a stress test, but i told the nurse(doctor to embarassed to see me) i need a good neurologist, because this is clogged arteries in the brain(artery occlusion) Ive become anti-social, homebound, & angry cas no state/govment agency is afraid to help me, cas i post a ,true story on a corrupt DCF, in r state. Way to long of a story, but i will post 1 more new picture. Also i think this might be part bacterial infection. If, i ever get better, will post an update. Last local heart doctor laughed at me, & told me that my brain cells r dead, & will stay that way! OH! I forgot, i ve gotton very stupid, & my short term memory is shot. I forgot how to post pictures?! The pict. ws going to be another photo, of that eye with NO PUPIL, at all! Between the mottled veins, & the eyes forgot to mention the damaged cells (myelin sheith damage) My doctor tried to tell me if i had that, i would be close to dead! I forgot to tell you, i am asymtomatic, so it makes it even harder to come up with exactly what i have. That means, i could be very sick, & very ill but it just doesnt show. That is why i took all the photos, & journaled them, but i cant organize them anymore cas i am to ill! Thank God, i got enough nerve to write my senetor, 7 he gave me a list of federally funded state org. to help me, but i did all that before!! If i didnt have to deal with 1 bad doctor, who convinced my doctor, after my records were tampered with, thus making him now guilty. I pleaded with r good hospital. I told them i never did anything to them. I am not interested in sueing or any money, & i even offered them 40-50 percent of my estate when i do die! Funny, cas pictures do not lie, & i have a paper trail on the abuse, & neglect. I thought doctors take an oath to help people, BUT, they also take an oath to help 1 another!?! If i could handle a trip outside the USA, i would be on next airplane! I even found my passport, & guess what? It is expired! The no iniciation, & shower shock, is a sign of myelin sheith damage! I am not an intelligent person. I have a low IQ, but just so happen to be very smart man, trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I know a lot of people reading this , they know either, i am dieing, & dont want to tell me, or they just think i am crazy. The sad part is, i have money, & few houses, so it is my greed, keeping me alive, till i figure a good place to donate it. I discovered the oxygen therapy thing, then realized it had already been somewhat discovered already, & FDA approved a few years back over in Isreal. It is called HBOT therapy, 7 not only does it help with bleeding anurisms, but it also heals open wounds faster, to almost anything! If it was brought out more public, it would put a lot of damage on the drug companies, & even the hospitals. Oxygen is cheaper than a lot of the meds out their. Well, sorry ur email didnt come up. I will re-read ur comment, maybe there ws a phone number? Currently i am living like back in the days of the 1847 panedemic gold rush days, back wen 1/3rd of population died. Only strong survived. Back then all the doctors knew was opium,
& small amounts of alcohol, to help them forget how sick they were! I got 1  thing they didnt have, & that is my oxygen theory. Ur English is as good as mine! You should see my French!! You sound like a good man, & want to thank you! Good luck! Like i said, want to go back, & re-read what u wrote, cas i already forgot!! Steve
Hey guys,

I've been reading this discussion at point when I was miserable about the condition I'm in, I had quite a lot of the symptoms everyone here has listed, and I've been searching for help a lot. You all helped me because I realized I wasn't alone in this.

Now I am really good and that most of the symptoms are gone, and this is what I think my problem was:

1. I didn't have good glasses with diopter. I know it sounds stupid but really, once my sight was completely clear, half of my problems were gone. I spoke to my ophthalmologist and she said that when you put on and off your glasses and when you constantly stress your eyes trying to focus, your brain gets confused and thinks it is under a rush of toxic. So if you already didn't do it, GO TO YOUR OPHTHALMOLOGIST! Now! :)

2. Second thing I read on the Internet is that using your computer a lot can cause your brain to change the way it sees colors. This is so true. So when you think that something is wrong with you and that you are hypersensitive to light, you should probably stop using your computer that much. Just think about it, your eyes dont need to make any effort to see things that are on your computer. Perfect colors, perfect light, perfect distance. So when you go out, your brain is not sure if everything is okay and he thinks that something must be wrong with you since graphics aren't that perfect as on your computer. Go to nature and stop using your computer that much! :)

3. Sleep rhythm - most of the problems I had were just because I was not used to sleeping so little and working so much. At the point when I started feeling symptoms that you guys listed above, I started my University and I really studied more than ever in my life. Believe me, I had like 5 tests in a week time and I didn't sleep more than 5 hours a day, and I've been going out and all that. At one moment something just clicked in my head, and I started feeling bad. So if you haven't already, start sleeping normally! Eight hours a day is perfect. And you need to know that it takes time to get back in normal sleep routine. A few months minimum.

Most of you are in your 20's. That's time when your body starts telling that you are not that young and capable of drinking alcohol and not sleeping and working too hard too long. The symptoms you are expiriencing are reminding you of that.

3. FOOD! Your body needs healthy food. I don't eat bread/pastery no more. I don't eat foods with sugar nor I drink juices. When you realize how good you feel when you eat healthy food you will get addicted to it. Trust me.

4. Do things you love. Do things that motivate you. Psychical part of this is very important. Listen to music you love, join a humanitarian project, talk to people you love.

I hope I helped some of you. They don't call this  "modern age disease" without a reason. Think about this a bit more. :)

Wish you all the very best in 2014.
Hi. Just a quick note. I wanted to comment on ur post. It is so, & quite accurately true! Just about everything, & i bet it is , or should be rated as 1 of the best comments. Unfortunately, i too, have all the same symptoms, except i am 60 years old, & unfortunately was abused, lied to, & lastly neglected, & came close to dieing, BUT woke up, &
& sufferred an unspecified cerebral artery occlusion with a cerebral artery infarac, & i think i got a really good chance of dieing soon, even if i could get a good neuro-sergeon! I will put some of the blame on myself. I was too stupid, after my last brain occlusion 4 years ago, when i woke up to feed my baby, & my right side had a blod clot, & 1 time before that, at work when i stood up in the train i was working, & stood up, & got really sorta dizzy lost feeling, like floating? So stupid i thought it was another cluster headache without the pain! It was a mini stroke, from the 30 something years of natious fumes! Toxic poisoning, & the 12-20 hours days of overworking in it, ever day! How stupid i was, or could blame it on the doctors, cas they did judge me by my looks.(made sure to go to gym also every day for 1-2 hour of extreme weight lifting) think that is 1 of the most things i miss now, at 60 years. Seriously, i think you had a great comment! Steve

I was also studying abroad when it first happened. I am convinced I was drugged, even though I don't know if that is the case with you.

Mine was slightly different, One morning after partying I woke up one morning completely fine (I didn't use to get hangovers) but with little memory of what had happened the day before. Later that night I started feeling what I can only describe as a "badtrip" from drugs (which to my recollection I hadn't taken). It was provoked by a mere confusion, one of my friends said something that I didn't understand and I started to full on panic. Like doubting my surroundings, doubting my reality and it didn't help that my eyesight got blurred. It felt like I was in a movie or a dream- scratch that- nightmare.

I started feeling extremely self-aware and my thoughts got foggy. I had mental confusion and my body felt heavy, as if it weren't my own. I had difficulty performing normal tasks and speaking. I was completely paranoid and self-conscious. The symptoms only got worse, I couldn't focus and everything felt like it was closing in on me. I had such awful anxiety in my chest every day.

I started sleeping a lot and couldn't (didn't) want to stay awake. I was scared of everything, specially going crazy. Sometimes my hands felt weird and I felt like I was falling forward.

Has someone ever felt anything similar?
Do you feel like your septum is making you have anxinety?   like your not getting enough oxygen? I have a pretty bad septum and it feels like i cant breathe and i get dizzy lightheaded and vision is bad. Its been a year today dealing with all this and i have no answers.
how are you doing i hope better, i am 63 have the same fellings try doing some fasting it could be muscus in your system,eat LOTS of  of fruits exercise, fresh air water and sunshine,  we are nature and this natures remedy GOOD LUCK!

I have had these types of symptoms for quite a few years also. When I move my eyes to look directly focus, It feels like my eyes are buzzing with electricity. I get this same feeling like a shock down to my fingertips. I feel like my head is in a fishbowl and I feel like I lose my sense of balance. I have found that Benadryl recently has helped but I have to exceed the dose somewhat and only offers very moderate relief. I do not recommend  this. My old doctor had prescribed nd 120 milligrams of Trinalin repitabs some years ago and in my history with this very uncomfortable feeling, proved to give a much better overall feeling with these symptoms.
This fellow seemed to think that I had an infection in the sinuses that are very close to my optical nerves and when I move my eyes to focus I get that electric shock feeling.Meanwhile all of my front sinuses are completely  clear. With they way I have felt lately I hope I can have my present doctor prescribe this to me. I'm not very optimistic about this happen. I do not recommend this to anyone but myself though.

Hope this might help

I have been dealing with identical symptoms to yours fro quite some time now. My mom has displayed our symptoms and has gotten significantly worse over time. I have recently sought medical help (neuro exams, mdi, electroencephalogram, keg) and nothing came up. they are treating me for anxiety (which i undoubtedly have), though I highly doubt that it is causing such sever symptoms. I am starting PhD studies next semester and am finding it increasingly harder to concentrate, read, remember things, memorize material, write, and hold normal conversations. I am unbelievably dizzy all the time and extremely confused almost all the time. Are your symptoms by any chance accompanied by pain in your jowls, sensations of extreme heat, and irritability? No doctor is willing to work with me to explore medical explanations...they simply chock it up to being a psychological disorder. I refuse to accept this diagnosis. Any further information would be greatly appreciated.
You and I have identical symptoms. Mine began when I was about 18 and has gotten exponentially worse (i am now 28). I have had all the same tests and doctors chock it all up to stress. I am absolutely positive that it is not stress and that, as you said, something is VERY wrong. Have you by any chance figured anything else out about your condition? I think the fact that all of these posts consist of identical symptoms, and that all posters have gone un/misdiagnosed, is testament to the fact that there is some sort identifiable ailment. Do you have any further information?
Studies,
Are you still feeling better? Was this the cure for you?
I am skimming over these comments and see that they are 3 and 4 years old so I hope you have found relief. Some of the people in this thread probably have superior canal dehiscence syndrome. It is caused by a hole in our temporal bone causing problems with cognitive functions, balance problems and vertigo, eye problems and hearing problems. It takes a special CT scan to find it. I wish I could tell all the people who have it and don't know.
Hi I have had what you have since I was three years old. I struggled with this my whole life I am 29 years old it's a chemical imbalance of your brain the signals get screwy I have bin on so many different types of anxiety medications I feel your pain and your not alone the meds help me for a while then I switch to something else it's so annoying you just get sick of living this way and your afraid to die wonder wtf is wrong with yourself I know best med for me so far is busbarion it made me feel better for a long time then just have to up the dose get well..
Sorry for the language
I see now this site is for medical advice and you should ALWAYS seek advice from a health care specialist.  However, many of the posters and their overall symptoms described, can be the effects of a "Kundalini Awakening".  Yes, I know, I thought the same thing...please look it up on the web if the doctors are at a loss and see if it resonates (beginning with signs and symptoms).   It's just awful to continue suffering without any explanation or available help. Just trying to help and it just very well may.
I know your post was in 2010...It is now 2015 and I hope you can read this!....I am also out here suffering from the same issues. I have been dealing with symptoms like this since I was a teenager ..and I am now 35 years old!.....I have had tests done in the past..to no avail.....some of my symptoms are confusion, memory loss, blurred vision , dizziness , nausea from time to time, weird unexplained shooting pains in all different spots ..and definitely around my head, all kinds of pressure headaches. I am off balance when walking or moving quickly at work. I have had sinus problems my whole life!...I cannot focus on new things very well...reading, learning etc.  I cannot focus correctly on moving objects. I have a sense of unreality cause of this.  I though I did this to myself cause of how I lived my life when I was young. These problems led to alcohol abuse also. So just know your not alone!!..This is the first time I'm reading any of these posts and it really makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one out there. And yes pretty much everyone thinks I'm nuts!...I have just learned to live with this thus far. But I Really had enough!!...My life is passing me by. I have a ton of talent , but I'm not able to use it to it's full extent because of these problems....If anyone has the answer Please let me know!!...All other comments are from a few years back so I hope some of you have found the answer and see this post!!..Thank you!!!!   Danny
I wanna help I'm going throw something like this to but I'm 17and it dosen5 happen often I don't like it I kinda herts but not really I don't know why I get tierd sleepy dizzy confused my walking is poor and my speech bad I fill sick but know one knows about it is this the same thing I wish I could help u its aholy happening to me right now please what should I do
Been having the same for a year now, It's only getting worse.
It will pass I had mono years ago it does stay in your system for life but mine took a month to go away and I seperated myself from my kids it was so hard but I feared them getting it. I'm going to look into some of these things people are pesting as I've had my head issues for 5 years and thought was from my car accidents but so bad now I too think negative and don't feel safe going anywhere alone. Not safe for others and I get lost in my head trying to cook or anything. Be strong friend.
So sorry to bother you,.. but did you ever find a solution to your problem ? I am having the same thing you guys describe, and its so frustrating coz no doctors can figure it out  
Please,.. did you ever find out what was causing your problems,.. please i am desperate!!!! I have been having the same symptoms for a year
I challenge each and every one of you to leave home at 8 in the morning, and go wherever your subconscious mind takes you.. dont let your ego talk you out of ''pointless'' or ''wasteful'' thing, just explore until the sun goes down.

I dare you to do this, and not experience a complete relief of your condition.
Be warned however: upon arrival at your residence, the clarity will once again be ripped from your being.

It's all biology.

We weren't meant to live in pathetic little cubicles, filled with horrible air, eating trash and mindlessly gazing at a damned screen.. I know you will think otherwise, or claim ''it's not like that''.. but it is.

This world of ours isn't biological, it's a death trap.

Ever seen a monkey on a hillside in an african reserve? I bet you have, now think of the monkey you saw living in a concrete zoo.. starting to make sense?

Either live in the wild, or suck it up and ride it out soldier.
these are the symptoms of a broken heart.

all of us think too much. far too much of our awareness is bound up in our thoughts, our brain organ. but it is through the heart that we connect with the world.

i bet some of you noticed that when you're doing something really exciting or fun, you forget about these symptoms, right? sometimes anyway. other times the anxiety is too great it persists, and poisons yet another experience.

i know this isn't a medical answer, but look at the posts: years and years of doctors and their medicines and machines have tried to solve this weird, terrifying disease, and have failed. haven't they? has anyone been truly cured?

no. doesn't look like it. we are conditioned to accept the medical answer, and to dismiss the mystical one. but just for once, for your own sake, try opening up to a somewhat magical perspective of the nature of illness.

restore the heart. that's what i can say now. restore the heart. its full of pain, its broken. we have retreated into our brains, full of thoughts, mental conditions, patterned energy--this is the ego. it protects us from pain by condemning all that has hurt us. but if we go on without stopping, we condemn the entire world, and then we are here.

our eyes can't focus. our ears ring. we feel dizzy, spaces out, disconnected from people and things. for me:

~ i see impressions of things, like outlines, after i look away from them.
~ my ears ring all the time. all the time.
~ my eyes haven't been able to focus properly on an object for 4 years.
~ there is a haze in front of my eyes. i can see it most at night, and my night vision is really bad these days.
~ bright lights are too much for me.
~ patterns seem to move. like looking at a bunch of lines, they like shift and jump around it makes me dizzy.
~ when i watch videos, the scene often skips when the camera is panning, almost the its really low frame rate. but its not. its just me.
~ and like all of you, I'm technically perfectly healthy. ha!

if this sounds like you, give it a shot. stop worrying about your eyes for a bit. thank them. tell your eyes you love them, and that you're sorry for stressing them out so hard. then ask your heart what is wrong. relax, take calm breaths, move your awareness to the center of your chest. and listen. i promise it will speak to you. listen.

i know this is some crazy new age wtf ********. but i've been on this journey every day for over four years. its been terrifying, confusing, and sometimes i felt suicidal and crazy because no one knew what the **** i was talking about! its frustrating right? It has been a ride that has changed my life. I don't say these weird things lightly. the world is far more magical, WE are far more powerful and mysterious that you can imagine.

so just try it. this isn't about your eyes. this is about your heart.

i have this blog too ill write more about this on there soon

www.thedoorofbliss.wordpress.com

i love you all. so much. you're so brave to hang in there. this is a really scary thing to go through. but there is hope. no, more than that. there is certainty that this will pass. it all depends on you~

the cure for this is within. <3
i agree with you. the awakening of the kundalini energy will cause all of these terrible things. i wish people were more open to this perspective. western medicine has far fewer answers than they'd like you to think. this perspective truly changed my entire life.

<3
Hi!
I know that this post was from years ago but I came across it recently and was hoping someone could help me. I have had similar symptoms as the ones mentioned, last year but they have come back the past 2 weeks. I had just started my period and began feeling weird (I usually feel like this when I'm on it) but now I am done with it and STILL feel really weird. I am dizzy (like I am moving but I'm really not moving, or I am going to fall over/pass out), very tired, my eyes make things as if they are moving faster than they are (it's VERY hard to explain) and I just feel not like myself. I did not get a lot of sleep/exercise on my period last week so maybe that could have done something or maybe at my job looking at the computer 8 hours a day would have an effect. Could it be sinus/allergies? A wisdom tooth coming in? I have had an MRI, seen my eye doctor, an ENT and NOTHING has shown up. This was last year, the symptoms stopped eventually but now they're back! I am getting bloodwork done this week so maybe that will help me but does anyone have an ideas of what it could be?? It is so frustrating that I have this again and nobody has an answer for me.
Ava Marie, hope you are doing well.  just wondering if you have gotten a diagnosis yet?  I have these issues too.  I just wonder if it's my sinuses or something more.  I have never felt this bad before.... Just weird and unlike I've ever felt before.
What are the Symptoms of My son has found he had something most docors do not look for wrong with his eyes that caused almost all these symptoms in this thread.

Convergence Insufficiency?
A person who has convergence insufficiency may show and/or complain of the following while doing close work (i.e., reading, computer work, deskwork, playing handheld video games, doing crafts, etc.):

eyestrain (especially with or after reading)
    headaches
    blurred vision
    double vision
    inability to concentrate
    short attention span
    frequent loss of place
    squinting, rubbing, closing or covering an eye
    sleepiness during the activity
    trouble remembering what was read
    words appear to move, jump, swim or float
    problems with motion sickness and/or vertigo

It is not unusual for a person with convergence insufficiency to cover or close one eye while reading to relieve the blurring or double vision. Symptoms will be worsened by illness, lack of sleep, anxiety, and/or prolonged close work.

Many people who would test as having convergence insufficiency [if tested] may not complain of double vision or the other symptoms listed above because vision in one eye has shut down. In other words, even though both eyes are open and are healthy and capable of sight, the person's brain ignores one eye to avoid double vision. This is a neurologically active process called suppression.1
Pgonk, I have been feeling the same way as you since last thanks giving. And from what I researched, being on the computer for a long period of hours, and reading long hours, playing games on the phone or computer for long hours, over a long period of time, cause your eyes to starin, because of the glare and fast movements of your eyes trying to process the games or reading that your doing. If your doing this excessively,  then you must a have put strain on your eyes, and you feel foggy, confused, and like everything is going on around you while your there,  but you don&#x27;t feel there.. I been dealing with this for 3 months now, and I feel slowly it&#x27;s going away, I stopped using the computer,  I stopped doing things that put strain on my eyes, and also trying getting as much fresh air as possible, because maybe it can be lack of oxygen going to your brain, but don&#x27;t worry nothing to be scared or panic about, just simple,  try avoiding anything that might put strain on your eyes, and if you smoke, stop smoking. Get more fresh air. Because I went to the docs to, did blood tests, and everything came back normal, and when I was telling get my doctor that spend a lot a lot a lot,  of time at the computer and reading, and gaming on the computer,  he said that can be the problem,  from to much strain on your eyes, you can go and check your eyes also.. I was scared at first, but then slowly I starting experimentingredients on my self to see what are the causes of all this.. and I figured from the research and what doctors told me, it&#x27;s all from Straining your eyes.. for me it&#x27;s been 3 months, and slowly I feel it going away.. try to not be on the computer or watch tv, or do anything that will strain your eyes.. try sleeping more, and resting your eyes. Give it some time it will pass..
This are similar symptoms I was experiencing I thought I was going crazy. Try a gluten free diet. You should start to feel better in 2 weeks. It takes 3 to 4 months for the gluten to be out of your system. Good Luck
I'm 26 and I'm pretty much experiencing all these symptoms. It's like my vision is stuck in a dazed/spaced out mode.
I don't really feel dizzy or lightheaded it's something in between accompanied with a foggy feeling that gets worse depending on what I'm doing and what I eat as well. Otherwise the base of it is there 24/7.
I also feel offbalanced and tired all the time.
Excessive mental effort or physical effort will increase all my symptoms and will start feeling super dazed and drunk.

I had a near death experience about a year ago after a drug overdose. I started to have random panic attacks for almost 2 months. I was fine for a few months until I've started to develop a few of these symptoms. However they were too light to even impair my life.

All I get from docs is "anxiety"
I went on seroxat, cymbalta, effoxor XR and one after the other made all my symptoms worse. Doctors didn't believe me and kept saying that these meds are harmless. I gave up on doctors and psychs and decided to think positive.

If this is fatal I will die, of this isn't fatal then I need to find a way to lead a normal life. 80% of any disease is psychological.
If you've done all the major tests out there then stop googling and seeing doctors and try to keep urself busy.
Trust me when I say that it's really annoying to pretend like there's nothing but we don't have a choice. I still have that 1% hope that this is curable.

For now all I can do is be a health freak, and find things that make me happy in life.
I promise you when I say it does get better.

I have heard diagnosis such an GAD, anxiety and depression, derealization / depersonalization , hyperthyroidism.

Wtv it is, it doesn't matter, I'm only taking meds for my thyroid cuz that's actual proof that I'm suffering from that. Otherwise stay off antipsychotics no matter what docs say.

Good luck everyone

BR,
Ahmed Shaaban
Hey I was wondering if you got better? What I am experiencing is almost exactly what you described. I had a near death experience too because of a drug and I have hypothyroidism too.
hi have you had any luck with your vision i hav bin getting the same as you 4 the last 15years
Sounds like panic attacks. You may need low dose alprazolam. Anti depressants good idea also.
So just came across this site because I'm feeling the same symptoms. Did they ever find out what caused all of those symptoms? I know its been a long time but I'm going through test right now myself. Just looking for answers.
Oh man does this suck, and its very real!

I am 45, in good health and my eyes feel like they are going to pop out of my head which gives me a feeling of I'm loosing it.

Been going on for about a week now, on and off but more on.  Started what seemed like a slight tension or sinus headache, now it seems to be all in my eyes.  I read someone getting red spots on the face once every few months.   Its not a zit and they last a week or so, then crust up and dissapear.   I have tied the dry eyes gig and that was obviously not it.   With so many of us having the same symptons there has to be a diagnosis for this.  Seeing the eye doctor next Friday and will let you know if anything positive comes.   Had a liver and brain scan within the last year so I am guessing/hoping its not that.    Thanks,   Scott
Like you ever see a cat when it&#39;s in wild mode? I feel like I&#39;m about to freak out like that. Of course i don&#39;t, just don&#39;t know how else to explain it. Sometimes i get my pulse in my eyes and it&#39;s like the veins in my eyes flash in my eyesight. I can&#39;t seem to think clearly and I don't work efficiently. It's becoming a real issue.
I have been dealing with this as well for about the last 6 months. I think it is definitely anxiety-induced. Have been on Zoloft for 18 months and I feel like it could be a result of the Zoloft losing its effectiveness. I am quite certain my neurotransmitters are a mess, I cannot seem tolerate GABA, 5-HTP, etc like I used to. Just started working with a homeopath out of London and she believes my kidneys and liver are out of whack, almost certain dealing with copper toxicity. Waiting for homeopathies to arrive from overseas.
Please get a test for Lyme disease, as this disease can make your brain fog, forgetful, twitches, derealisation, dizzy. Treating lyme and food intolerances (in my case, lactose and eggs) cured me of many of the symptoms you mention above. All the best