Neurology Community
confusion, panic, dizziness, eyes seem weird

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I really need help.  I'm 21 yrs old and when i was studying abroad i just felt gradually and gradually worse.  Feelings of confusion, panic, easily startled....and just feeling in a fog.  I was also very sick with something later on and ever since i feel 20x worse.    Now my eyes feel like they are crossed and when i talk to someone and look at them, it seems like my eyes get more and more blurry to where i have to look away.  Everything looks dull and it seems like my eyes can't focus to objects correctly.  Besides that, i'm always feeling confused and feelings of being in a fog...like everything around me is going on around me while im not there...occasionally i will get a twitch as well. I can't concentrate on anything nor think straight at all... I had a test that said i had mono but a long time ago(7months ago), but all my blood tests/sugar levels are fine according to doc's.  Now they are treating for depression and im on wellbutrin.  im pretty much at the point where i'm becoming suicidal b/c i can't take this anymore.  I used to love to run, read, and do so many things and i can't do anything anymore.  i've been like this since march and if i remain like this for much longer i cant take it anymore.....i have job interviews and all sorts of things right now.  Somebody help
I am sorry for how you are feeling. I know there are days you just want to feel like your old self again.Somehow I cant even remember anymore what that feels like. I am having alot of visual problems as well. I have always worn glasses and my left eye has always been worse than my right but in the last week my eyes have gotten really bad. I look at something than look away yet still see the image I Was just looking at. I feel like everything is kind of in a haze. My ability to focus on things is just really poor. I also get dizzy If I move my head too fast.. and feel nauseaous, almost like  motion sickness. I feel like Im high without the euphoria . It all feels kind of dream like. When I am at work and Im in a serious conversation its real fun trying to pay attention . When my eyes wont focus , I just look away and look back and try to refocus. I know this is all scary and the dr's dont help when they think its all in your head. But, often these conditions or episodes will come and go, so I Know it may seem completely dreadful but remember only in the darkest night can you see the stars. There is a light at the end of the tunnel even if we cant focus on it lol.. feel better.. and I hope you find an answer, as we all are waiting on answers it seems... be well.. Donna
Could be neurological Lyme disease. See www.LymeNet.org and here's a symptoms list for you. I have it and had a LOT of eye problems, sensitivity to light, etc.  Very nasty bacteria once it gets into the central nervous system. You have to find a Lyme specialist, though. Doctors don't know about it or its co-infections, believe me.

Musculoskeletal System
Joint pain or swelling or tenderness
Stiffness of joints, back, neck
Muscle pain or cramps
Bone pain

Neurological System
Tremors or unexplained shaking (especially at night)
Burning or stabbing sensations in the body
Weakness or partial paralysis/stroke-like symptoms
Pressure in the head
Numbness in body, tingling, pinpricks
Poor balance, dizziness, difficulty walking
Increased motion sickness
Lightheadedness, wooziness
Sudden jerking of fingers or entire limbs
Pain in spinal column

General Well-being
Unexplained weight gain, loss
Extreme fatigue
Swollen glands
Unexplained fevers (high or low grade)
Continual infections (sinus, kidney, eye, etc.)
Symptoms seem to change, come and go
Pain migrates (moves) to different body parts
Early on, experienced a "flu-like" illness, after which you have not since felt well.  (If it was mild, you may not even recall this.)

Eyes/Vision
Double, blurry or dim vision
Increased floating spots
Pain in/behind eyes, or swelling around eyes
Over sensitivity to light
Flashing lights
Optic neuritis

Ears/Hearing
Decreased hearing in one or both ears
Buzzing or clicking noises in ears
Pain in ears or sound sensitivity
Ringing in one or both ears
Pressure or feeling of fullness in ears

Digestive and Excretory Systems
Diarrhea, irritable bowel
Constipation
Irritable bladder (trouble starting, stopping)
Frequent urination that is not normal
Upset stomach (nausea or pain)

Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
Shortness of breath, cough
Chest pain or rib soreness
Night sweats or unexplained chills
Heart palpitations or extra beats
Heart blockage

Psychological well-being
Mood swings, irritability, rage
Unusual depression
Disorientation (getting or feeling lost)
Feeling as if you are losing your mind
Overemotional reactions, crying easily
Too much sleep, or insomnia
Difficulty falling or staying asleep

Mental Capability
Memory loss (short or long term)
Confusion, difficulty in thinking, brain fog
Difficulty with concentration or reading
Going to the wrong place
Speech difficulty (slurred or slow)
Stammering speech
Forgetting how to perform simple tasks

Head, Face, Neck
Unexplained hair loss
Headaches, mild or severe
Twitching of facial or other muscles
Facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy)
Tingling of nose, cheek or face
Stiff or painful neck or creaking
Jaw pain or stiffness
TMJ
I had similar symptoms.  I found I was defficient in many B vitamins.  Also I had an intolerance for Gluten.  It seems any tramatic experience, such as an accident or being sick can trigger the body to develop a Gluten intolerance.  
Try laying off ALL Wheat, Gluten and anything with Sugar or artificial sugar for about two weeks.  

See if you begin to feel better ( You will actually feel worse for the first week).  The body will go through withdrawls.  Then after two weeks most of the toxins will get out of your systema and you should feel better.  Also try taking some extra minerals and B vitamins.

Hope this helps..
pgonk, I know exactly how you feel. I could have written that!! I am a 23 year old female and I am on and off moving from country to country. My vision is exactly the way you describe it. More than that I have horrible headaches, nausea, fatique. But the feeling that I get dizzy when I try to focus my eyes is always there, 24/7/ I have been like this for 4 months now. I am desperate (waiting for an MRI soon) as I can barerly work and then I come home and can barerly get out of bed.
If you found anything to help please tell me about it.
so far haven't found anything out...been to eye doctors and according to them everything is fine except possibly refractory problem, but im using the new contacts they gave me and no difference......don't have money to go to neuro nor would i want to tell my parents about it....best of luck! hope you feel better! Lemme me how your mri goes, hopefully it will help you see what is causing all your suffering or give you somethhing
i don't think you have lyme disease. Go to a neurologist.
Check out any antibiotics you may have been on the past year, in the quinolone family. Avelox, cipro and others. type in toxicity quinolone antibiotics.  New info out with some of your symptoms. My daughter had some of your symptoms months after taking.
I have face pressure forehead, behind nose and a sharp pressure from my forehead down to my top front teeth I get confused, foggy vision sometimes my fingers and eyes are very slow to move or react I get so dizzy i have to lay down. I then get fevers or a cold sweet become pale and go into horrible anxiety and panic attacks was at the ER three times in two months then finally admitted by my doctor for overnight test. first test said acute sinusitis's but doctor said he thinks it is a psychological disorder prescribed Zoloft xanax any ideas please help this is driving me crazy little hope.
i am a 22 yr old female and for the last two weeks i have been experiecing headaches,nausea,confusion,lightheadednessand pain in my lower back.. i went to the hospital and they just checked my stomach ,gave me a naracotic and said me how but i think its something more seroious
I've been feeling the exact same way..blurry and heavy eyes, dizziness, confusion, difficulty focusing eyes, and feeling panicky, strange headaches..the docs think i'm crazy..i took levaquin towards the end of last year and am wondering if that could be causing it..i'm so confused..and dont know what to do..:(
ive been experiencing symptoms for years (probably since age 16, im 23 now). symptoms such as joint pain (specially knees, hips, and elbows, severe headaches, stiffness at times, shooting pains(usually in limbs), dizziness/lightheadedness, motion sickeness(recently), difficulty walking at times, extreme fatigue, trouble falling asleep, pain behind eyes, oversensitivity to light, diarrhea, irritable bowel, had about 6 ER trips last year for sever abdominal pain n nausea where i couldnt hold n e thing down(after they seen me so many times they became very irritated with me cuz they said nothing was wrong with me and they acted like i just wanted pain medicine b/c after they gave me the pain n nausea med it would go away until the next time), sharp shest pain occasionally, overemotional, mood swings, irritability, rage, feel as though im losing my mind, depression, forgetfullness, difficulty concentrating, jaw pain - realize im clenching my teeth, night sweats n chills, severe back pain, and i also experienced heart palpitations and anxiety attack from age 16-18.  i had given up going to the doctors at one point b/c i felt that they werent going to do anything and they just felt as though i was just some young person that wanted pain meds- thats the way they treated me. i just learned to cope that this was the way that i was and i always had family telling me that you know "i had head aches too when i was younger alot and back aches but i managed to get up everyday and keep trucking" i felt as though everyone thought i was giving excuses and couldnt handle everyday struggles so i started to just withdrawal from everyone and stay to myself. i also felt as though i was trapped inside of a older persons body and no one understood. FINALLY, i went back to the doctors and told her all of my ailments and told her that i wanted to see a specialist b/c i ffelt that i had junior arthritis and that i couldnt take it n e more and id rather die than live like this.  she gave me a foew more blood tests before goin to a specialist just to rule out lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and lyme disease...  blood test came back n i tested + for lymes disease (GO FIGURE)  so i suggest to anyone that if they r having any of the symptoms to request a blood test for lymes, and make sure they do the ELISA test also (there are a few they do) i believe thats the most accurate.  sometimes it can give false readings b/c the antibodies can mimic that of other things (i  believe im saying that right).  and dont give up - it affects everyone differently and the symptoms ccan change and come n go.  even if it does test negative but u have some of the symptoms be persistent and tell the doctor that and maybe go see a specialist b/c regular docs do not have the knowledge about lymes..... maybe even suggest them to put u on an antibiotic trial if it comes back negative. and if after u start taking the antibiotics ur symptoms become worse - GREAT!!! thats a good sign that u do have lymes.... when u have lymes and u start the antibiotics - it gets worse before it gets better.  the spirochette bacteria is a corkscrew shaped bacteria that moves about in a wiggly manner and is inside of ur joints and in cases left untreated affects ur heart and brain. when u take the antibiotics the spriochette bacteria  begins to die off and i like to think of it as they are struggling for life wiggling about crazily and we feel that ( if u can imagine it) - its a disgusting thought!!!   GOODLUCK!!
I have been suffering for over a decade with pressure in head confusion spacey feelings, brain at one time felt as if it were floating head, tired feelings, eye sensitivity from light and air, eyes feel like there crossing from time to time.  Ive had mri, upperskeletol tests, blood work . have tried chiropractor,  talk therapy , psychiatrist (with meds), eating healthier exercise  thinking maybe its a stress related issue, still no clear answers . any suggestions??
Please read all comments posted by soldy,

Have you had your vitamin B 12 level checked ? If not... I would recommend talking to your physician about that lab test.

Also... I agree with the other poster. Lyme testing is very important and also consider ruling out CFS. I know you mentioned mono in your launch post and I can tell you that 10% of people who get mono are later being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome.

CFS diagnosis should be considered in patients who present with six months or more of unexplained fatigue accompanied by other characteristic symptoms. These symptoms include:

cognitive dysfunction, including impaired memory or concentration
postexertional malaise lasting more than 24 hours (exhaustion and increased symptoms) following physical or mental exercise
unrefreshing sleep
joint pain (without redness or swelling)
persistent muscle pain
headaches of a new type or severity
tender cervical or axillary lymph nodes
sore throat
Other Common Symptoms

In addition to the eight primary defining symptoms of CFS, a number of other symptoms have been reported by some CFS patients. The frequency of occurrence of these symptoms varies among patients. These symptoms include:

irritable bowel, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea or bloating
chills and night sweats
brain fog
chest pain
shortness of breath
chronic cough
visual disturbances (blurring, sensitivity to light, eye pain or dry eyes)
allergies or sensitivities to foods, alcohol, odors, chemicals, medications or noise
difficulty maintaining upright position (orthostatic instability, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, balance problems or fainting)
psychological problems (depression, irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks)
jaw pain
weight loss or gain

P.S. ~ If you haven't had thyroid testing done... please ask your physician about that as well.

hi im a 30 yr old male with head confusion from time to time, my thoughts dont flow normally, anxiety issues, past head trauma, i have had mri testing ,blood testing and everything  is normal. probally for over ten years i would say with these feelings. i have seen neuro doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, primary care, accupuncturist, chiropratic docs. my mind almost feels as if it seizes up on me..and my thought just wont flow. do you have any thoughts on this?
Hi , my name is Rodney and im a 31 year old male. for the last 2 years i have had chest pressure and acid reflux very bad. for the last 4 months i havent really had the chest pains its been other stuff . i remember like it was yesturday... me and 3 friends went out to eat i had 1 bud light and then we went to a local club and i had 4 more bud lights and 4 yager bombs. went home went to bed around 5 a.m. got up around 9 or 10 and got a shower..and it hit me..real dizzy almost like i was going to pass out . i thought damn what a hangover..but this started getting to me after a goodnite sleep and it was still there. i have had test after test done and nothing..MRI , STRESS TEST, BLOOD WORK AFTER BLOOD WORK , CT SCAN , SUGAR CK , BLOOD PRESSURE IS ALWAYS 150 OVER 90 BUT DOCS SAY ITS CAUSE OF THE HOSP. VISIT...LOL..I SAY AS FAR AS STRESS I FEEL A LITTLE BETTER AND SAFER JUST WALKING THROUGH THE DOORS. I WENT 4 TIMES IN 3 DAYS TO THE ER. THEY ASK DO I FEEL SAFE IN MY HOME...YEAH ... BUT NOWHERE ELSE.  JUST THERE AND THE HOSP. BUT WHEN IT STARTED IT WAS VERY BAD , THEN I STARTED HAVING BAD NITE SWEATS LIKE I HAD PISSED ON MYSELF OVER NITE ..YEAH THAT BAD..THAT WAS FOR 2 WEEKS AND THAT WAS IT..NOW I HAVE REAL BAD LEG AND ARM PAIN WHEN I WAKE UP AND THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND AT NITES.. AND IM DIZZY / LIGHTHEADED  FROM MORN. TILL NITE.. NONE STOP..I FEAR MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN... AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT PISSES ME OFF SOMETHING BAD TO SEE WE AS A NATION SPEND BILLIONS ON HUMAN HEALTH AND THERE IS ALL THESE PEOPLE WITH THIS PROBLEM AND NOT ONE ******* DOCTOR HAS A SOLUTION... IM SORRY PEOPLE BUT ITS MADE ME VERY UPSET...I HAVE GOOD HEALTH INS. BLUE ADVANTAGE.. THIS TELLS ME THAT EVERYTIME I GO SEE THE ******* DOCTOR... HE GETS PAID WETHER IM FIXED OR NOT...DAMN PEOPLE THATS LIKE TAKEING YOUR CAR TO THE SHOP AND THEM CHARGE YOU $1,000.00 TO JUST SAY "UMM DONT KNOWWHATS WRONG WITH IT " PAY ME !  WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND INCLUDING THE ******* DOCTOR WOULD PAY THEM. IF ANYONE FEELS THIS WAY PLEASE ... I MEAN PLEASE ...LET ME KNOW... IM TIRED OF GUESSES AND IM TIRED OF BEING TIRED.  
                                                              THANK YOU ,
                                                                RODNEY
Hi everyone...I am 19 years old and have been having many of the same symptoms as all of you for at least a year now. It started with a very heavy headed feeling, a brain fog, and i noticed i couldn't think very clearly. I was often very confused and dizzy. My eyes always felt tired and I feel a pressure around and in between my eyes, as well as my forehead. It was difficult to focus my eyes. I quickly became very upset and depressed, I just wanted to go back to the energetic fun kid that I previously was. The docs did every test in the book, I had an MRI, several blood tests, and a sleep apnea test, everything coming back okay. I saw a psychiatrist and have tried many different antidepressants, although I never felt as if it was initially depression, rather the way that I felt for so long had driven me to the state of depression. I try to ignore the feelings and go on with my life but I am always fatigued. I am very scared that this will never go away. I had my tonsils and adenoids (adenoids) removed, hoping it would alleviate some of the pressure and eyes issues, by maybe improving drainage, though it didn't, and I am going to have my deviated septum corrected. I feel like anyone I explain this to just thinks I'm crazy, no one understands. I don't know what to try next or where to turn.
So I have the same symptoms that all you guys have... Visual disturbances like sperm swiming, this is noticeable in solid backgrounds (the blue sky or white walls), eye pain (behind and in between the eyes), occasional headaches, lightheadedness, dizzyness, sometimes I see dak dots in the peripheral vision, increased floaters, tired arms, burning sensations, pins and needles, pressure in the face (chin, forehead..). Everything started July 2008 with a sudden onset of confusion and dizziness... then led to the rest of the other symptoms... im not confused anymore but some symptoms came with time, other went away. Feel pain on one of my nuckles (left hand), pain on my right wrist... they last for like 2 weeks and go away, then  come back.. have upper back contractures...
During this year I have had 4 MRIs of brain, 2 MRIS of neck and spine, 2 evoked potentials, blood works, visual field tests, EEGs (2), optic nerve tomography. EVERYTHING NORMAL. I have seen several neurologists, one thought I had Multiple Sclerosis but then it got ruled out since the MRIS were all normal along this time. What can I do?
Try and understand that I have Lyme Disease that has reached Neuro, so I must space paragraphs this way in order to comprehend meaning better.

My husband had to read all of your comments out loud to me.

Most all of the complaints and symptoms you all seem to have point towards Lyme Disease.

Doctors do not wish to consider this a disease because of the money that will be lost to health care and pharmiceutical companies.

I would hope that by now, you have all realized that it all comes down to money.

My father has had it for years, my cousin as well.

Finally, after years of being yelled at by doctors, prolonged hospital stays that gave no answers and my personal favorite,"the this is all in your head speech", it turned out that I had Chronic Lyme...

Lyme Disease can also mirror mono and give a positive test result. The first time I was diagnosed with mono was at age 16... every test since then says I still have it.

So read Mineandours comment. It explains alot. I would also suggest watching the Lyme Disease Documentry "Under Our Skin". You will be shocked!

Even if your doctor laughs at you when you request the tests, insist! Remember, you have hired them, so they work for you.

Make sure you know what tests are being done and request that they not be sent to either LabCorp or Quest Labs. They do not test properly and often time return with negative results.

After researching on your own, I would suggest Igenix Labs. They specialize in Lyme Disease and know what they are looking for.  

Find it and stop it before you end up in my situation. At only 22, I already suffer from memory loss, and there is nothing worse then forgetting your own child, which I on occasion, I do.  

I have become severely deppressed, and as most of you already know, deppression adds a terrible wieght on top of everything else and can make life miserable.

So, take your health into your own hands. Quit trusting those who care nothing for you. You are your own advocate!  Educate yourself and make the best choices that will benifit you.

Never let a doctor push you around. I did, and I have ended up in a place that I never dreamt I would be.

I can't work, My husband,my son and I have to live with my mother because I am not allowed to be alone. School is out for me at the present time because of my short term memory loss.

What little energy I have is spent taking care of my beautiful baby boy and trying to get myself healthy.

We are very fortunate to have a tool called the internet! Make a plan for yourselves and follow through with it.  I promise that you will not regret it!  
What about an anxiety dissorder?
i have mono and i have a really bad light head and it feels like a dream its to wierd to explian and i just want to feel normal agian i had it for a month now and i want it to go away i know how u feel i feel like im in a dream everyday and night so stick it out it will pass
hey there,

not too sure if this thread is still active, but the symptoms described here match mine so exactly.

i've been suffering from headaches and strange sensations in my head for a couple of years now. they came from nowhere as i've never had a history of headaches, and it scared the hell out of me. i remember them starting with a kind of aching behind my eyes, like pressure, then developed into tension type headaches. in the few months after they started i had probably seen about 6 different doctors, ended up in A & E (or ER) twice, saw a neurologist and paid for an MRI scan. i've had many different diagnoses, sinus infection initially, eyesight problems, tension headaches etc. but the symptoms seem to cross over between them.
the MRI scan came back with no irregularities, so that removed the biggest fear I had, which is what most people probably fear when they have problems with their head - the terrifying tumour. so after that i felt a whole lot better and carried on with my life, however the symptoms have started to get worse again recently. I also started feeling dizzy and slightly off balanced a few weeks ago, kind of light headed. so this started making me freak out AGAIN. it's all totally irrational because i have had a scan and there is nothing irregular, apart from they picked up an inflammation in my sinuses.
anyway, i have always had this weird issue with my eyesight alongside the headaches, which was described perfectly by the person who started this thread. it feels like my eyes aren't completely focused on anything, and by that i don't mean my eyesight is blurry, but just this feeling like i'm looking at the world through a window, like it's not really thereand i struggle to focus my eyes on moving objects. even having my windscreen wipers on while i'm driving bothers me.
it seems the people who share these symptoms also share symptoms which seem related to sinus problems. a feeling of pressure around the eyes, nose, cheeks and forehead. since the first symptom of sinus problems is often an aching feeling or pressure around the eyes, maybe the 2 things are connected.

if anyone on here is still having these strange symptoms with their eyesight, or has managed to cure it somehow, could you please message back. it is reassuring that i'm not the only one suffering with this bizarre problem. i was starting to feel like i was losing it. i REALLY don't want to be one of those people who things they've got some fatal disorder everytime they get a twinge of some kind.
I'm 38 business owner from Boston, same symptoms as all.  Trust me, it's anxiety disorder and most likely not Lyme.  5 years ago I went to bed with severe headaches and woke up with same, thinking brain tumor or something.  My doctor put me on Paxil and after a few weeks on Paxil I wanted to go give him a hug because it cured everything.  Now 5 years later I'm feeling all those same dizzy symptoms this time, eyes move with head steady and I feel 'f'd up.  So back on the Paxil is what my doctor did.  

I've been tired, waking up late, now only 4 days into Paxil, I'm waking up early (6:30 a.m) out the door running my company.  

I can't wait to get rid of this dizziness since Spring 2009.  January 2010 I said that's it, time to go get back on Paxil.  10mg once a day.

I get up from being on the grounf playing with my 6 year old and I get very lightheaded.  Anxiety can minifest itself in all different forms.  Before the hadaches now its this dizziness.

I'll check back in 6 weeks.  This is when they say the drug really starts to work.

It is all just a form of depression we are experiencing.

TO THAT ONE POSTER- DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!! IF YOU GO ON PAXIL MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON IT AND SLOWLY GO OFF MEDICATION UNDER DOCTORS GUIDANCE.  IT WILL WORK BUT YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL TAKING IT.

I also have all those symptoms. I have all of the symptoms for a few years now and it really puts a damper on life. I have been taking xanax for a while and it seems to help alot but now my doctor wants to take me off of it..... well today has been the 2nd day i just stopped taking it myself. I'm trying to live my life without medicine and its really bringing the symptoms harshly and I am hoping they will subside on their own. I also thought I had a brain tumor or something but my doctor thinks im basicly full of it but hell who knows? Anyway if anyone gets any exact idea of whats going on please let me know.
Been on Paxil since January and still have the dizziness.  Like I need to close my eyes and push on my eyeballs and continue with a little bit of head pressure.

I think I'm going to go get Lyme test.  Seems to me if it were anxiety, the Paxil would have worked by now.
Hi I am 24 years of age and this is all very similar to what I have been experiencing.

My symptoms now have been on and off for over a year now, they are as follows but I only feel like this after I eat.

- I will have something to eat and I get this spinning sensation where I know I’m spinning but the sheer severity of the spinning sensation causes my head to turn when I’m sat down, and to such a degree I found myself on the floor wondering then what’s gone off. (I pass out for about a minute.)

It's as if you have spun around so fast that when you stop your body continues in the same direction until you fall down.

The next is the after effect I get, my head and senses feel strange. It’s just like I'm confused and spaced out in a world of my own, also the sensation of my taste buds go on over drive, everything taste so sweet and strong in my mouth. I also have this twitch in my eye and only my left eye, like when watching T.V. or on the P.C. (This will last for about a week.)

These feelings and symptoms come around every 2 months then it will take me a week to get back into my normal stride! I have consulted doctors and had MRI scans etc.. but all come back as negative and cannot see a problem.

All I can say is that I have been dealing with stressful situations now for a couple of years and wonder if this could be an effect from it. If anyone is going through the same or knows more please could you reply back to this post. Thanks.

DEL-BOY :-)

the same exact pronblem im having now im teased by this world ....

91-9590137569.... call me.. give me miscall.. need solution :(
im 18 and i have been sort of dealing with this problem it all started when i moved from  California to Arkansas i started having a weird pressure in my eyes and then a heavy head its been almost a year now Ive been to the doctors so many times they keep saying its a sinus infection but Ive been on like 20 meds  i feel also like my ears are all plugged up like they need to pop someday s my heads so heavy i don't want to do anything because i feel so weird. i thought that maybe if i came to California again it would go away but here i am in California and still nothings changing . sometimes i sort of forget what im doing and i get huge migraines from time to time i just really want to know whats going on if anybody knows Email me ***@****
Hi Everyone. I cannot begin to explain how relieved(in a sense) i am feeling that soooo many people can describe EXACTLY what I am feeling. I have been feeling sort of dizzy and light headed for about a year now. It started with a fuzzy weird kind of feeling in my eyes. I thought it was eye strain from being on my iphone and computer so much. But now its everyday!! I feel like I can't focus and pressure in my eyes andhead. I constantly close my eyes and put my palms over my lids in order to refocus myself. I feel like im not in the world surrounding me. I can't even play with my kids. I am 24 years old now. I pray that I could just go back a year to when all was normal. Im scared to think that this will never  go away. I have a few jobs lined up and I am terrified that I won;t be able to handle work. I have been too scared to go to the docs for help but I will be going this saturday because I cannot live like this anymore. Has anyone gotten any answers or helpful cures? This is a constant thing and I am scared that no one gets me. I don;t want people to think that I am crazy or have mental problems. I love life I just wish I had the same BRAIN to function in it. I cannot concentrate long enough to enjoy the simplest of things. PLEASE someone help me!!
I just want to sit here and cry. I can't believe I am not the only one who has experienced all that you all have described. Some of you are so young to start experiencing these symptoms!   I think computers and stress are to blame. I am over 50! I have had these symptoms for over six years.  I thought I was losing my mind because no doctor could understand what I was telling them. I did not have the right words to explain what I was experiencing. The ear specialist laughed at me. The eye doctors lost their patience with me. The chiropractor is doing his best to help me. My regular doctor wants me to have expensive tests. I can't afford any of them. The massage therapist assured me that I did not have any brain tumors. Last week I decided I need to go see an eye surgeon next. I should make an appointment. Five minutes ago I got a call from Costco. My new prescription glasses are ready. This time I ordered line-focus bifocals instead of progressives which I never got used to for six years!!!! I will see if these line bifocals will help my dizziness and focusing problems, and eye fatigue.  Finally, after ten years of wearing glasses, somebody explained to me how progressive lenses work. Most of the area on a progressive lens is useless, It is just progressing from one prescription to another. Only a very small portion of the glasses is what you can see through. Not so with a line bifocal. I didn't know that. No wonder I was having such a horrible time getting used to them. Six years and never got used to them!!!!!  If my condition is helped, I hope to be able to share them with you all.
Hi all,
   I have been to my primary care physician about 6 times in the last 3 months with the same symptoms. i was also given antibiotics for mono but my condition did not improve. Yesterday my doctor prescribed an anti depressant which i am skeptical about, considering the negative reviews I have read. If you have found a solution please help me. I am 19 and getting ready to take my MCATS for med school but i can barely study. I have been feeling this way for almost a year and may actually sink into depression if i can't find a solution
I've had similar problems off and on, but more recently after a move out of the country.  From my own self-study it seems to be mostly anxiety/stress related.  Of course this is just my opinion.

Currently having problems focusing on objects.  Eyes always seem tired and strained and cant focus on people when talking to them.  Stresses me out more because my work is all done on the computer, so it is making it more difficult for me to be productive.

Lots of times a life stressor will kick this off, for me it was moving to a foreign country.  My guess.

Read up on generalized anxiety disorder or just anxiety disorder.  People like us just worry more about everything and in turn causes all sorts of problems.  We have heightened sensitivity to everything, so when something feels wrong, we immediately think the worst, and that in turn causes more anxiety/stress and cycles into itself.

I read somewhere where the average person at a resting state of anxiety is around a 2-3, but a person with high anxiety is always around a 6-7 on a scale of 1-10.

Any thoughts on this?
Yes, I have thoughts on it.  I too have all of these symptoms listed, and then some.  I think you may be right on track with the anxiety diagnosis, triggered by a life stressor.  

It would be interesting to know if all the people who have posted here had a major life stressor that perhaps triggered their symptoms.  Most likely, we all have similar personality traits.  These are called HAP traits.  High Anxiety Personality Traits.

While in this state of anxiety, (4 miscarriages triggered it for me), I have found it helpful to listen to a book on cd by Lucinda Bassett available on BarnesandNoble.com for $10 called From Panic to Power.  She is the same woman on the infomercials for years from the Midwest Center for Stress and Anxiety who also has a more extensive cd/dvd program for several hundred dollars (see 'www.AttackingAnxiety.com').  I bought the program 15 years ago on cassette and just started listening to it.  Found it very helpful.  

Good news is.. the claim is we can limit or keep ourselves from reaching these symptoms by changing our reactions to stress.  Not easy at first.  They say a lack of self confidence is at the root of it all and can be changed with providing (to yourself or by a therapist) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Hope this is helpful to some.

Nancy
I am somewhat relieved that I am NOT ALONE on this one. I was on cipralex for 9 months for anxiety, and the symptoms started soon after I stopped taking it. At first I thought it was withdrawal symptoms, but I've been off the meds for 3 weeks now, and I still feel the same way. My eyes are always tired, I feel a weids sensation behind my eyes, I am starting also to have difficulty focusing. I have a doctors appointment today, and will also see the eye doctor soon. Hopefully they will find an answer to my symptoms. I will post what they say after I come back.
Went to the doctors a few says ago, and he says theres nothing that concerns him neunologically. He did say however that I might need to go back on Cipralex, which I'm totally against. He ran an iron test, and I got a call on Saturday saying I need to go see him this week. Im guessing my iron levels are low. We'll see what he says on tuesday.
I suffer from many of the symptoms mention on this thread but I trace the beginning of my troubles to a flu shot I received 6 years ago. I wonder how many here have received flu shots?
I am 15 turning 16 soon I am experiencing the things you Guys described above - light headed, hard to focus on objects, confusion sometimes and I just don't feel my normal self for a month now here is what happened. In mid November I got pneumonia, my doctor gave me antibiotics and it gradually went away but not completely, so he gave me another type of antibiotics for a week and it went away...the whole time i had pnemonia (pneumonia) I had this hard to focus light headed confusion feeling you guys described. I have to agree with two of the posts above #1 I think may have been caused by the antibiotics or as one person described a lack of b vitamins and when
The body goes trough anything traumatic like being sick....I think the second on is more likely because from the beggining of my pneumonia I still had this feeling. I have been fine no pneumonia it went Away and it's been 3 weeks but I still have this feeling do you guys think it would be a lack in b vitamins and mh body producing glucose or side efects or antibiotics??????? Please answer I want it to go away it's hard for me to skateboard and longboard which was my favorite thing to do and everything is just not the same I just need answers???
Hello everyone, I have some good news. I had been suffering from these symptoms for about a year. I went to my ophthalmologist and primary physicians who told me nothing was wrong with me. Yesterday, i saw a neurologist who told me my problem was very common, DRY EYES. i bought over the counter eye drops (artificial tears) and almost instantaneously, i felt the muscles of my neck relax. I had been in pain for so long that i really had to share this because i know how you feel. I beg you to give this a shot. If you are not convinced, check keratoconjunctivitis sicca online and u will see many of the symptoms such as pressure and pulling sensation behind eye. good luck
Hi all,
I have been feeling numbness in whole body, extreme fatigue in every parts of body & with not able to focus or concentrate on anything with eyes & outside home i feel light too bright & head is quite dizzy but these symptoms are not permanent. they stayed for 5-9 days but do not comes regularly. I first experienced it when i gone to switzerland on college trip and really got panic first time nd i had worst symptoms. complete blurred vision, numbness nd not able to feel anything i used to chk my pants whehter my wallet is there or not or am i doing right. Then i came back to my own country..thgt tht may be due to first time exposure to outside home..may hv got panic attack due to homesickness. But again after may 2007...in september 2007 i got same feelings which stayed for same time 5-9 days..i got all my chk ups done..everything ws fine..MRI, SUGAR LEVELS, BP..jst had little deficiency in Vitamin B12..went to neurologist he told that evrything is fine..its all in ur head..as i also used to feel that moment i get little numbness in my leg..whole process starts nd i used to feel tht may be its due anxiety or panic...nd bt this time i continued doing regular things like driving car or going to college bcoz i thgt tht way i wil deviate my self..bt internally i was so tensed bcoz i had all those feelings of numbness, loss of confidence..nt vision problems.bt i used to drive like i am doing guessing abt roads..it continued for while nd all went good for another year..bt i used to gt these problems now at lower levels..like only numbness.bt wil nt so blurred vision..i ws nt able to focus bt i could see things better than before..nd used to do my work..bt now 2 yrs gone by nd suddenly this sunday i.e 13/3/11..in morning i got up early nd ws slept for 4 hrs..nd i started feeling numbness nd ws nt able to feel my body in morning nd i tht moment i began feeling all those feelings of pressure in head, no focus..nd really i gt panicked nd i m waiting to get pass 5-9 days so tht i can become normal again. I am 22 yr old & i m overweight too with 150kg of weight..Tell me guys is it really i m sick or its all in my head..bt if this thing is in my head then y i m nt able to feel anything or so much pressure in head is there nd y i m nt able to focus..HELP Me pls..wht shud i do ?????? i m fed with all this..is i m suffering with lyme disease..i wud preffered be in accident with broken bones.bt nt like wht i feel now..:((
Hi all,
hey i can relate to some of the symtoms (symptoms) you guys have had, for the past year i had been feeling exhausted and drained of energy i also felt some kind of dizziness not vertigo tho it was more just a sense of confusion and light headiness and it was extremly had to concentrate at work i guess it made me feel dumb.
For the past 6 weeks i have been feeling back to normal and it has been great i had been seeing a osteopath for treatment on my back and neck and it seemed to be helping a little but it was till i saw a lady that did kinesiology and reflexology that i felt the greatest change and it happened so quick i was feeling back to normal within a few days and this was such a releif as i thought i was going to be like this forever as i seen numerious docters and had heaps of test's i even has a sinus op because they thought that could have been the cause. The lady gave me these zapper things aswell that u use once a day to kill any parasites that are in your body i think that this was one of the main causes. Anyway i hope this is helpful
I am feeling the exact same way of all of yous. I am a 17 year old female in Grade 12, about to graduate this year. I started getting these feelings in grade 11- around the end of the year. I felt as if my confidence had completely been wiped out. I used to be an outgoing person, I loved to be outside, I loved to do things with my friends, and family. I loved to be around people. I feel these feelings started after I was kicked out of my house. I had moved in with some friends and my boyfriend. I felt depressed for a little while after that; I then felt like uneasyness around other people. I thought maybe it was just because I was around people I didnt really know, or thought were familiar. I feel its been getting worse---over moderation. It comes for a little while, then dies off... and I feel normal, but I somehow I think of that feeling again, and I know its lurking.. and it will be back. I feel uneasy around people, I cant look some people in the eyes; for a long time, its even hard sometimes for a short amount of time. I feel so judged by other people, and Its like im scared what people think of me, or what they say. I twitch sometimes, I feel really uneasy when people look at me, or stare at me. I also get shakes sometimes, I feel "cold".  I walk around a feel a skip in my steps, and I feel like my legs arent a part of me. I just feel so awkward and out of place, I don't know what to do; I know I should go to the doctor---- but please someone tell me what I should say or do? can anyone answer me please. I know for a fact that I am not crazy. I need some hope. the only person I can feel normal around is my boyfriend, but lately I have been getting the feelings AROUND HIM! AND I hate it, because right now I feel he is all I have..
SOMEONE ANSWER PLEASE! *

I too have the same feelings that everyone else has and can sympathise 100%, its so debilitating to have these feelings and be told again and again and again there is nothing wrong with you, or its all in your head or your depressed.

There has to be someone and or something that can make this go away.   I first got these feelings when I was 16 years old after having pneumonia, these feelings of pressure in the head, blury kind of vision, confusion, short term memory loss, fatigue, weak arms, small twitches. It feels like my head is just full of fog and that Im looking at the world through someone else,  nothing seems real.  I am now 36 and still get them.  

So some 20 years later and I am still trying to find answers.  I have had every test imaginable in Australia and in England and nothing seems to come back with answers.  

I dont have these symptons continuously they just seem to pop up from time to time if I get stressed, to tired, run down, sick, or anxious.  They usually last for about 10 days and they are 10 days of pure hell.  The longest I have had them in one bout is 21 days and I thought I was not going to make it, I just wanted someone to say to me, You will be alright, that this is what can be done.  No, once again I was suffering in silence.

My parents and partners over the years have been very understanding, but for the most part the older I get and the more used to having to live with this I try and just get on with my life without telling them when symptons flare up.  Most people see a change in me but as I only have told those close to me people dont really know whats up.  How do you tell your collegues and friends you have "Brain Fog".  I just wish for answers.

I went through 4 years where I got these symptons very rarely but in the last 18 months they seem to have come back alot more often.  This is the second time now in five weeks.  I just dont know what to do any  more or who to turn to. Please someone must be able to give us answers, this is not in our heads, this is real and debilitating.  No its not depression and yes it makes me want to cry when feel like this because Im frustrated after 20 years living on and off like this and never being able to find out what really is wrong. I just need an answer????
I TOO HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS AND I THINK I FOUND THE ANSWER WITH A SIMPLE SPIT TEST. PLEASE LOOK UP CANDIDA. http://www.nationalcandidacenter.com/candida-self-exams/
BY THE WAY, I FAILED THE SPIT TEST WHICH CONCLUSIVELY SAYS I HAVE THIS CONDITION. I ALSO GOT A 14 ON THE SYMPTOMS TEST WHICH ALSO SAYS I HAVE THIS CONDITION. IT CASE ANYONE IS WONDERING WHAT MY CONDITIONS ARE: BRAIN FOG, ALL THE EYESIGHT PROBLEMS INCLUDING JUMPING EYES, FEELING OF EYES CROSSING, HARD TO FOCUS, SPOTS IN EYESIGHT (FLOATERS), SENSITIVITY TO LIGHT, CONFUSION, BAD HAND AND EYE COORDINATION, OVER ALL FEELING OF BEING DISCONNECTED, FEELING OF BEING SPACED OUT, BLANK STARES, SLIGHT TINGLING IN MY FINGERS AND TOES, STOOL WITH MUCUS IN IT, RINGING IN THE EARS, DRY EYES, LETHARGIC, FEELING OF LAZINESS. ALSO I HAVE REOCCURRING RED PATCHES ON MY FACE THAT TURN FLAKY AND THEN GO AWAY. PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS THESE SYMPTOMS, REPLY TO THIS POST. ALSO HERE IS ANOTHER WEBSITE WITH GREAT INFO ON THIS CONDITION BUT PLEASE BE SURE TO DO THE SPIT TEST FROM THE WEBSITE I GAVE ON MY LAST POST AND LET US KNOW IF YOU TO FAILED THIS TEST. HERE IS THE OTHER WEBSITE: http://nourishedmagazine.com.au/blog/articles/how-to-overcome-candida-pt1
consider having worms?
http://journals.copperstrings.com/Roundworm,-Tapeworm,-Hookworm-%26-Threadworm----reproducing-prodigiously-inside-you

cause blurred vision, eye floaters, rob you of vital nutrients, clump together and block vital organs from getting oxygen, depression, spacey feelings, short attention span, headaches, seizures, confusion, loss of balance, water retention, mental dullness, cardiac failure.... etc etc....

first heard about this kind of gross stuff in biology
oh did I mention they can consume up to 100% of your vitamin B12 ?!?!?!
ok everyone!!!!!!! this is how  it started with me 19 days ago ...
started   with discomfort in my stomach! ... after 2 weeks of intense workout  diet change etc...
then.. i dislocaed my arm for the 2nd time ... they stabed me with a iv filled with madasilm and morphine and poped it back in sadly  the next morning i woke up with a fluttering and dizzyness feeling ...
first dr said ..... its just nervs and the medicine  
the next 2 drs said noway it could effect nervs in that area.. and noway its the medicine ....
now im here doing all these blood tests finding out reliefs and  syptoms (symptoms) ..
also doing tests on neck spine nerves with a dr

results came back showing i had a potasium low b 12 and folate acid low and cels enlarged red cels...
sadly  life goes on ... if u wanna hear my updates share reliefs or anything  email me at jonathonwoodsfansite @ hot mail com  
:) ill talk to u all then
i'm a 19 year old male have been having the same symptoms that (most) everyone has previously said- pressure between eyes, difficulty focusing/comprehending, sometimes laziness. it seems to come and go randomly, but i've been picking up a pattern (i think).

i am a college student who goes to college 2 hours away from home, so i stay there for months at a time. It seems (just noticed the possible pattern) that my symptoms only occur when i come back to see my parents for a while.

A. So maybe this is anxiety-related somehow?

B. On a side note, i don't work and have a lot of free time so i am on the computer/tv/iphone for most hours of the day... maybe (as others have previously stated) that it is dry eyes/eye fatigue related?

Please respond if you can correlate any of these symptoms with the two scenarios i have offered!
thanks
I'm experiencing all the fogginess and tired a lot also.I was just diagnosed with mono again but I don't think it's as bad as the first time I had it but it still is a pain.The doctor also said it read minimal in my tests but it may have just been the beginning for me.I had all the fogginess before and it did go away after a lot of time but at least it does.It ***** but don't give up.  
Im sorry that you're having these symptoms...i feel as if I can offer you some good advice on how to deal with your issues. I am 22 and graduated from college a year ago...I have no job after having many interviews. I have struggled with anxiety my entire life...when I was younger I used to spaz out when my mind would become overloaded with anxious thoughts...I can control these spasms its not like I have tourettes and they are uncontrollable...anyways i never got help for my issues which I feel are anxiety and ocd. I began smoking weed senior year of high school and that didnt help my anxiety but I got really into it which lead me to have even more trouble with face to face interactions looking at people for too long and having to look away and worried about people staring at me and so forth like what you described....I ended up have more anxious thoughts 6 months ago and spased out again this time putting alot of pressure on my head using my jaw cuz i was freaking out...sounds crazy i kno but it was just caused by all my anixety and not having a job yet, and my parents had split up and so forth just trying to deal with everyday stresses....I am almost positive that I caused some nerve damage to the front of my head by putting to much pressure up there cuz right after I felt a sharp pain and now my body is numb in random spots and I twtich uncontrollably now...my biggest fear of not being able to control my outbursts and now its finally here...I think I damaged some nerve in my head and I cant control the progression of my symptoms...Ive had mri on head and a cat scan came back normal but i kno something is wrong......anyways back to you,,you are young and you have done nothing physical to yourself to hurt yourself like i did lol.....u could have some anxiety issues but who doesnt...u just have to take control and be confident...I felt like I was able to do it to some degree but smoking weed all the time hurt me badly beecause I had anxiety to begin with.....I quit for weeks at a time and then fell back into it and now I have this nerve damage issue....just be yourself and be confident...take advantage of your youth as well as your health dont let people get to you or make you think twice about who you are, how you act and where you wanna go in life....you control that its all in your hands and make it count...no one really gave me a speech but there were signs all over the place for me to clean up my act and all I cared about was getting high....I am in a totally different place going from getting high everyday and stay ****** up like I did in college to now worrying for my life because of a nerve injury...its a rollercoaster ride and I feel like if I can come out ok physically I can handle the mental aspect after this perspective....u are lucky cuz ur young and you have a boyfriend hope hes a good guy sounds like it...and dont let your anxiety control you...you control it...the mind is very powerful you just have to harness it...good luck I know youll be just fine...all the best!
I am a 27 yr old female from california.I have always been in good shape, healthy and happy until abut a year ago. I have been feeling the exact same way. I think its really wierd how all off us have the same symptoms. I have felt this way for may months now and have been checked for heart problems and bacterial infections. The first time they told me it was just my rib cage closing in and tightening causin me to feel like I was having a heart attack. They said I was caused by stress and prescribed Morton 800 mg for the pain.(??)I was not satisfied with those results. I have an apointment on friday to do a blood sugar test and other test for high blood pressure. While im there im going to see if they can test me for lyme as well. Ill let u know what the doc says.
Hi, Im 30 and Im having this weird issues.. Not sure what it is. Whenever, I have a one on one conversation with a friend, boss or whoever and the conversation gets intense, suddenly I get cold, the image of the person becomes slightly blurry, it feels like she is far away, i get light headed and dizzy and i find it hard to concentrate on whatever the person is talking about. I have no idea why and I have not been to a doctor for diagnosis yet as Im trying to find the possible symptoms before i go and see one.
Since my son was born, my husband has suffered from many of the things you all describe.  Dizziness, difficulty focusing and anxiety being the main afflictions.  He started on antidepressants, and eventually switched to xanax when he couldn't find an anxiety medication that worked for him.  
A short time later he started suffering from UTI's and pains in the pelvic and abdominal area.  He got treated for that, but still suffered from anxiety and occasional dizziness.  
Then the prostate issues started.  He saw our primary doctor, and two specialists who both put him on a course of antibiotics.  The latter one explained how he has been getting more and more patients with stubborn cases of prostatitis.  He speculated that it might be something environmental, but wasn't sure what it could be.  
The prostatitis cleared up, but then the digestive problems started.  This development sent my husband into a semi-depressive state since he was starting to feel like his body was breaking down on him.  He believed he either had a blockage, or was dying.  
About the same time of his digestive issues I noticed that my 4 year old son was exhibiting strange behavior.  Behavior that is similar to that which is listed on ADHD and Autism lists.  I turned to the book , "What's Eating Your Child", which gave me the knowledge to start playing detective.  I suspected a dairy and gluten intolerance with my son.  
As I learned and observed more, I noticed that my husband was exhibiting a number of the same symptoms that are common with gluten intolerance.  When I did and internet search with the key words prostate, anxiety and gluten this link came up;  http://www.mensglands.com/chronic-prostatitis.html.  My husband's symptoms matched nearly perfectly.  
I had read the following link earlier which helped me to tie it all together; http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704893604576200393522456636.html
The difficult thing with gluten sensitivities is it is hard to test for.  One almost has to have a full blown disease (celiacs) for it to be picked up.  The other thing that makes it hard to pinpoint is that the symptoms vary widely by individual.  Now I'm not saying this is the answer to all of your problems, but food sensitivities may be worth looking into.  
From what I have been learning, the increase of food sensitivities has to do with our gut not being able to digest modern food properly.  The books I have read all point to processed foods and foods that lack the necessary enzymes and bacteria that our bodies need to thrive.  It's a double whammy that ends up assaulting our digestive, immune and neurological system.  To learn more check out the many books available or schedule a appointment with a nutritionist who specializes in food intolerance.  
Did any thing ever get resolved? I got really sick they said it was strep but did no test I have had these same symptoms after I got sick so I am pretty sure it's not psychological
Dude we share the exact same symptoms im 23 ...funny how most people affected by this around there early 20's and i have found something that helped me *a little bit of background at the age of 16 i was diagnosed with depression and was given zoloft th take care of it and all the zoloft did was it seemed that it made me sadder and the hazy stare im betting seems like there is a film or cloud forming over your eyes but you for some reason cant look away for an extended amount of time scared the crap out of me but none the less the zoloft just made me sadder and suicidial which i  wasn't before i started taking it but it got to that point about a month after i started my prescription so i decided to just drop i told my mom about how i felt when i took it and we threw it away and i just tried to deal with it which i did till i was about 17 and that's when my depression bottomed out and meds just made it worse the haze sucked random muscle spasms couldn't sleep normal hours and it felt like i was talking to myself in my own head a visualized voice if you can understand me i didn't hear anything audible i just saw it and then one of my friends in high school networking class with me noticed i was getting worse and told me when he was stressed out he smoked marijuana and i said no im not getting involved in that so it continued for a few more months *long story short* i felt like i had enough of it and was willing to try anything and low and behold the marijuana worked  no more muscle spasms no more sad suicidal thoughts no more hazy stare no more listing to myself talk or random in opportune day dreaming i was normal i still remember immediately afterwords we went and flew kites and ate Mandarin oranges and i had never felt so great in my life and this was before the countless studies on depression and marijuana also for you drug nuts i have never ever ever done anything that would be classified as a drug no gateways and heck i don't even drink and recently have been trying to stop smoking cigarettes *went from a pack a day to one every 2 days now* pognk i feel for you dude i do very deeply because i know the feeling but i suggest doing some research on depression and marijuana and get the facts and if your lucky enough to live in a mms talk to your physician i currently do not but im moving soon and just remember man don't let life get you down just be the wind

-love and peace
why is this happening to me? I'm so confused about it all......I am so dizzy and feel really weird.......both ears.
Im only 17 and have been experiencing strange vision headaches feeling like im in a daze, all of it and All of my docs say it just anxiety. I have had catscans MRI and blood work... Everything normal. I feel like everyone thinks in making it up. Somebody please help!!!!
I recently had a "uti" and it found out i didnt have a uti and it was prostatitis, which is a simliar type of infection.  My doctor mistakenly put me on "ciprofloxacn" thinking I had a uti.  And after a month of being off of the medicine, I started not being able to sleep for more then 6 to 7 hours, and I feel as if i am looking crosseyed, droggy, and it just feels plain wierd.  I read an above post about some type of poisoning from cipro, I am 20 years old and just wondering if anyone has any input, thanks.
lbhardy, I feelthe same way as if I am in a daze, have you ever taken ciprofloxacn?
I've had the same freaky stuff for 5 years or more I'm 41 male every thing was cool then one day like a panic attack I felt like every thing was dream like feeling of oh crap and body constricted like I was going in shock
Xanax 1.5, metoprolol 100, citalopram 25 I'm 6'4" 240 and haven't had a attack in some time the doc thinks it's thyroid
I'm only 14 and once again, it could have been me who wrote the original post. I've been feeling like this since I went abroad to France. I'm sick of this 'constant dream' or 'fog' like status. It's like my control over my body is impaired. Really getting me down. Doctors have no idea too. It's reassuring to know that other people are experiencing this. Someone find an answer!
Hang in ther bud, blood pressure thyroid blood sugar maybe get a catscan ask the doc for an antidepressant that works. The meds i listed straightened out my symptoms but I can tell I still feel different. My blood pressure was 169/100+ now it's 140/90 they can't get it right but I'll live with it I'm in really good shape! Keep your chin up, Have them check your thyroid see if it is no working well even a bit can cause a problem, have then check for parasites you could have come in contact with they will mess with you! Good luck!

Thanks for replying!
Hello, I have been feeling unwell for almost 8 years now and things are getting to the point where I feel like I will be dead within the next 6 months if I don’t get some answers. I do not know what is wrong with me and I am posting with the hopes that someone will recognize some of my symptoms and possibly identify what I might be going through. I am desperate and appreciate any and all comments.

In the beginning when this whole thing started I had just come back from a camping trip and I remember driving home completely exhausted and I was experiencing what I would call brain fog or a spaced out feeling. I thought maybe I was sleep deprived, and I may have been, however this has not gone away even to this day, it has only gotten worse. But, this is just the tip of the iceburgh.

Here’s the symptoms I’ve been experiencing over the last several years:

• Feeling spaced out all the time, brain fog, mental clarity off, eyes feel unfocused/dazed
This has been the worst of my symptoms over the years and it’s there 24/7… some days are better than others, but it’s always noticeable. This is especially worse when in busy visual environments, and under fluorescent lighting.

• Unable to Concentrate
I have a hard time concentrating or focusing on things. This is especially troublesome when talking to people, I often hear what they are saying but my concentration isn’t there so I don’t comprehend or remember most of the conversation.

• Fatigue
I always feel sluggish and just plain exhausted. I can’t do more than 10 minutes of housework even without feeling the need to rest. Even though my body feels tired and run down, I often can’t nap or rest during the day because my brain doesn’t feel like it needs sleep and it won’t turn off.

• Yawning
I yawn all day long no matter how much sleep I get. Sometimes more so than others but every day I yawn at least 50 to 100 times without exaggeration.

• Chronic Sinus/Nasal Stuffiness/Ear Fullness
I get a lot of sinus colds (6 this past year), and I always seem to be clearing my throat and blowing my nose. Yawning all the time doesn’t help, because when I yawn my sinuses get plugged and I need to blow again. For the most part the mucus is thick and clear, except for when I have a sinus cold then I get yellow or green color.

• Dizzy, wooziness, off balance feeling
Not noticeable all the time but something that I do experience often.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, I was hit with new symptoms on top of these which started in December of 2009. It started with a dull ear ache which I experienced off and on and then dizziness and head pressure which lasted 24/7 for a couple of months. Since then I have developed these new symptoms which I now have daily as well:

• Eye Floaters
I have never had eye floaters before, and over the last year I have developed 20+ in each eye. If I even squint my eyes just the slightest little bit I can see hundreds more raining down like a waterfall. My floaters are chains and clumps of transparent cells and are noticeable even in low light conditions. I’ve been to the opthamologist and they don’t see anything, which indicates they must be close to the retina (as they also appear very large to me).

• Tinnitus
Started around the same time as the eye floaters and has gotten worse along with the eye floaters. Sounds like the electrical buzzing noise you hear from your television or computer monitor.

• After Images
I see after images of certain things. Reading text off a computer will create an after image of horizontal lines which can last up to a minute before it fades away. Car tail lights will also create strong after images. I can look outside at a tree in the yard and look away and see an outline of the tree for a few seconds.

• Eye, Ear and Jaw Pain
I get a dull earache pain and pain in and around my eyes which is almost constant. The eye pain is made worse by certain lighting conditions and when looking at certain objects like car lights, traffic lights, etc. The pain also feels like strain or tension which goes across my forehead and in to the temple area.

• Muscle Twitching, Weakness and Numbness
This started as an eyelid twitch and has now progressed to muscle twitches all over my body… sometimes I have 3 or 4 in a minute or two in various parts of my body. My muscles have also become very weak and I experience a very irritable sensation in all of my limbs that is similar to restless leg syndrome. My muscles are also sore as if they are contracted all the time. I have numbness in my left hand which goes into a couple of my fingers. I feel what I would describe as resistance when I move my limbs. They feel heavy, as if I am trying to walk in water. These symptoms are progressing very rapidly.

• Headaches at base of skull
Experiencing occipital neuralgia… was getting these daily but now only get them maybe once a week

Tests that I have had done:

• MRI of Head – Normal
• MRI Spine – Degenerative Disc Disease & Disc Bulging
• Blood Work – Normal (Thyroid – Always borderline normal (high)), Heavy Metals (Aluminum High)
• Lymes Disease – Negative both on ELISA and Igenex

I know most people will say to stop worrying about things so much and it’s just anxiety but I know my body and I know there is something seriously going on. Things have progressed so much over the years slowly but now I see huge changes from one week to another and I feel like time is now running out. I need to get some answers, and I’m tired of doctors telling me they don’t see anything wrong. If I have to live with this stuff the rest of my life then I can deal with it, I just want to know what’s going on. If anyone has any comments or can relate to my symptoms please let me know.
I have the SAME exact symptoms as you do plus a few (alcohol intolerance, constant malaise, flashes of disorientation).  It started about 2.5 years ago.  I wasn’t feeling well for awhile and I had days where I felt spaced out and couldn’t think straight.  One day I woke up in a complete daze like I was in a dream world and things haven’t been the same since.

In regards to your lyme testing: was it done through a LLMD? Was it a western blot that was done through Igenex? Where there any positive bands found?  Also, have you ever been treated for the lyme?  I’m not one of those people who believe everything is caused by lyme, and I’m quite suspicious of Igenex.  In fact, I would be quite surprised if they didn’t find any positive bands as I haven’t heard from many people who receive a 100% non-reactive western blot from Igenex.

I got a western blot from them which showed some reactivity and I fell into the rabbit hole of lyme disease.  I’ve tried every possible lyme treatment that there is and they have no effect (good or bad).  I don’t know if I have lyme, but if I do, my prognosis is not uplifting.

You said you tested high in aluminum on a blood test.  Have you ever gotten a hair analysis?  Hair tests are somewhat controversial, but blood tests generally do not reveal much in terms of chronic toxicity b/c the metals are sequestered in the tissues.  In other words: if there was an abnormality in the blood, there may be even higher levels in tissues such as the brain.  

I got a hair test last yr which showed elevated levels of aluminum, mercury, lead, and cadmium.  I also had a metals-reactivity test that showed immune reactivity to aluminum, mercury, lead, plus some other groups.  There’s another test called MELISA that supposedly is able to determine markers of hypersensitivity to metals.  I’m still in the process of exploring all this but I have begun chelation procedures. I have more info if you’re interested in exploring this option.

I am having the exact same problems,just going from docter to docter with no resolution I'm tired of people saying its all in my head.I just want to get back to normal.***@****
HELLO PEOPLE. IM A 25YR OLD FEMALE IN MIAMI,FL. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A BRAIN LIPOMA AT 18 YRS OLD WHEN I WENT IN FOR AN MRI BECAUSE OF HORRIBLE MIGRAINES. SHORTLY BEFORE THAT I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ITP ( LOW PLATELET DISORDER) DOCS GAVE ME ALL SORTTS OF MEDS FOR THE ITP UNTIL I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH ON THEM AND DECIDED TO STOP , SEEING AND ALSO FEELING ITS HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS. AT 19 YRS OLD I JOINED A ROCK BAND AND STARTED TOURING AROUND 21 AND MY LIFE CHANGED BECAUSE MY MIND WAS ENTERTAINED A LOT AND I WASNT PAYING TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO MY HEALTH. I REALIZED THAT THE HAPPIER I WAS EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY , THE BETTER MY SYMPTOMS WERE. AT 23 YRS OLD THE BAND BROKE UP AND SHORTLY AFTER I STARTED FEELING TERRIBLE AGAIN. EVERYTHING GOT WORSE ...THE ANXIETY , THE MIGRAINES . IM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT WHEN THE MIND IS ENTERTAINED , YOU BECOME HEALTHIER IN A WAY. IM NOT SAYING TO WATCH A FUNNY MOVIE AND THATS IT - I MEAN DOING THINGS LIKE WORKING OUT WITH FRIENDS , OR GETTING INTO A NEW HOBBY THAT CHANGES YOUR THINKING. THIS IS JUST MY ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCE. IM STILL DEALING WITH THE SYMPTOMS BUT WHEN I PUSH MYSELF TO DO GOOD THINGS - I CERTAINLY RE-LEARN HOW VITAL IT IS FOR MY WELL BEING.  JUST TRY IT.
gluten intolerance and menieres it sounds like
look up meneres disease
look up meneres disease
A ton of these symptoms happened to me and I was taking penicillin, Prevacid and Aspirin...  It was poisoning me !!!  If you are on a Medication, STOP TAKING IT FOR A FEW DAYS.  I instantly got better the next day !! I was miserable for a MONTH !!!  
get off any medication..  Medication caused me to have these symptoms. It was poisoning me !!!
Hey Guys im feeling having the same symptoms. Im 23yrs old and it has been goin on for 4months. Pls what is the problem and cure. Will really appreciate anyone that tells me what is wrong
I have the same symptoms and it started when i weaned off paxil 6 years ago, will it ever end? did not have these symptoms before my medication
your symptoms sound similar to mine, I have had those symptoms for years. I left town to see a neurologist because no one here could make their minds up & all they did was put me on pills (20 a day). I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it causes more than the pain & stiffness...do some indepth research & you will find it affects everything like vision, digestive problems & more. Also I was having stroke like symptoms, speech, confusion, memory problems, off balance I was diadnosed with Hemipeligic migraines. I was told the sense of feeling like I am here but not feeling was Fibro Fog from the Fibromyalgia, it also causes headaches. I also suffer from tremors inside & out, that is Essential tremors. I was diagnosed with Parkinsons disease that is why I left town for a 2nd opinion. My pain & stiffness & being off balance is bad enough now that I have to use a cane, Fibro can cause mild to severe symptoms and also cause chest pains. I too have made several trips to E.R. but now I know.
had the same thing....it's a sinus infection.  I'm 99.9% positive.  I had the same thing and had all types of tests done and they completely missed the obvious for weeks.  When i went to the hospital they told me right when i got there that that's what they thought it was.  They then did an CT scan and sure enough i had a double sinus infection that was on both sides of my face.  In addition to that, i found out i have a cyst on one of my sinus'.  I would specifically tell them to look into it as it is commonly overlooked.
I have experience that one also before, but now I am feeling well and I hope it will last. Pls call Dr Eric Berg he help me a lot DrBerg.com
By your age it is assumed you are in cauledge witch is where you find your self wanting to try new things, tipicaly at parties you are legal to drink. By the fact you had mono you are some what sexually active with the word not being used in it's modern usage. With those two things there is a decent chance you smokyed weed or other illegal drugs like it. There is a radon while threir illegal not cominly known. In rair but serous cases they can cause extream withdraw lasting up to several months. Another possible cause is oral sex if you are trully sexually active tipicaly over lookyed because of the political corect guide lines doctors must follow. If you have oral sex there is a 1/3 chance u gained a STD in the act considering your age it goes up to 2/3 because cauledge students if having oral have tipicaly experimented before. The last option not tipicaly called by a doctor but more than others is alcohol posing witch can be caused by not starting off with a lower dosidge of alcihaul before going up to high persentages of alkahoul. Also consider it could be an elergic reaction in your longs to ciger smoke. All can be quickly and easily fixed if you tell your doctor about anything you have done in the above catigores under law you may not be charged under law if u tell your doctor you have info vital to his/her diegnotistic of you that will not be shared unless under patient docter privicy acts
From Dr. Anonimus
BTW look at sidifect of any meds ur on
I experience symptoms similar to many of these posts. My symptoms got severe in 1996 but probably started in '84-85. In college I ignored them and kept going since I didn't have health insurance. I know it's not medication induced because I was't taking medication, nor had I taken many medications at all.  Seriously doubt that it's anxiety induced in my case.

Some of my symptoms come and go, others are constant but vary in severity. Been tested for lots of stuff including MS and Lupus. Tired of being sick and tired, but more so - sick of doctors assuming it's all in my head or that I'm a hypochondriac. If they knew me for any length of time, they would that's not the case.

I've been diagnosed with Chronic Lyme disease, Meniere's disease, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Immune Deficiency Syndrome, IBS, Sicca Syndrome, Chronic Pressure Induced Hives, TMJ, etc, etc...

The problem with most of these diagnoses are that they are just names for a group of recognized symptoms, but no one understands the underlying cause or mechanism of the 'disease'.  As an engineer, I have a problem with that!  I want to know the ROOT CAUSE, and how to fix it.  I don't want to be given a pill to cover up the symptom.

I am angry with, and distrusting of our medical community. Come on DR's - if you don't know what it is, be ethical enough to say "I don't know, but I'll try to figure it out and if I can't, I'll refer you to someone else who may be able to.".

At least Lyme disease is explainable. I also believe that there may be many things going on. The systemic candida overgrowth and resulting toxin overload is probably also playing a role. And no doubt the toxic world we live in and 'food' we eat is doing more to harm us than we know.

I don't have any answers other than to be your own advocate. Do your own research, but use multiple reliable resources - don't be gullible. Eat a heathy diet (organic fruits, veggies and protein and minimize dairy and gluten). But most of all, don't dwell too long on your pain and cognitive dysfunction.  It may be your reality, but choose to live and be happy in spite of it as much as you can.

I have a lot of your symptoms but I have only had bloodwork done.

Liver, heart, kidney, cholesterol are just fine.  They suggested I take vitamin D & vitamin B's.

I take .050 mcg synthroid daily for the last 3 years.

They also said my thyroid was still hypo and prescribed me .100 mcg and within two weeks I went hyperthyroid with heart racing, couldn't sleep and one of my veins in my right leg in my calf muscle ruptured. Since then my veins in my right leg are always exposed now....I have varicose veins in that leg.

They tested my thyroid again and it came back .14....so they decreased my synthroid to .075 mcg.

I still have hear palpitations once every couple of days and I wake up everyday and my right eye has a bloodshot look to it...which goes away as the day goes on.  I just have good days and bad days.  Sometimes I will be at the grocery store feeling fine then all of a sudden I feel horrible like I have the flu with body pains and aches and sometimes sharp pains in my limbs that don't last long but just get your attention.

Does anyone know if overmedication of thyroid medicine can lead to vein problems and general soreness in the limbs ?  or is this a sign of something else ?

So I will be going in for an appointment next week to have bloodwork done to check the tsh levels.  We just moved here so this will be my first visit with this doctor.

Any thoughts ?  
Do you have someone that sleeps with you? You may be having nocturnal seizures. It is a seizure that only happens while your sleeping. My guy has had them for about 10 years. They just up and started one day. Your symptoms sound similar. If you dont have anyone who will wake up if your are indeed doing this in your sleep then video yourself. Please dont get scared about what Im saying. He is in great health. It is the worry and fear that kills us.
I just got my new glasses about two months ago, progressive.. seems like i'm more dizzy than i was before :(... any solution that you know of ?
I am in the same stage after 2 years previously a healthy girl just a sufferer of bad aura migraines then the onset of confusion,mild dementia, progressive double vision, numbness thru body parts, extreme fatigue,  and the most horrific stiff neck that feels like a severe flu. I am almost homebound if I go out my eyes are so blurred and don't focus on anything, my muscles tremor in my body where it feels like I'm internally shaking, and if i externally shake I feel like I'm going to pass out. I have had every test except spinal tap. This is not anxiety, dizziness could be a. Symptom with heavy head feeling and fog but this typype of brain fog has left me clumpsy and disoriented, not able to function like normal.
Any help in direction? I'm giving up and feel like I'm detoriating slowly.
dont loose hope i am on the same thing i feel all the symptoms,, plz go get a LYME DISEASE test and well dats what im bout to go do cus its not even liveable anymore im a hispanic guy 23 years old that lived alone for two yrs in arkansas and had a wonderful day until 5 months ago ,, and i been done allll the labs from mri tochest scans pulmonary test to blood test and its gettin bad my eyes are feeling weird well i hope i helped and yea i hope itis LYME DISEASE cus im tire of not gettin one answer,,
I'm turning 29 on Dec5th. This past week has been really tuff on me dealing with all new vision loss. My whole life i have always been the strong as an ox kinda guy, never been hospitalized overnight nor ever had any illnesses . I have been shot and stabbed multiple times never lost a fight and have always felt almost invincible.  I know I'm not invincible and have had common colds like everyonelse but this past week I'm so beside myself. My denile is really reality now that me a 6'2" 250+lbs Irish/Italian man in a weeks time am waking up every morning with my vision depleting rapidly. Idk what to think or really say about it. It started with watching a movie the tv was about. 12feet away got a lil blurry. I wake up nextday and struggle to finish same movie. Then day 3 I kno something Is wrong.... like this can't be happening to me. Day 4 reading commentary from movie band of brothers my eyes focus and I can see the tv normally but after I finished that special features disc my eyes went blurry and doubled slightly again. Wtf day 5 vision is so fkd I feel depressed now no longer the big tuff Guy everyone relied on for help. Thinking how am I gonna see my 2yr old son like I did before this started, or wats this gonna be like in public. Day6 I don't even want my day to start 6ft away from tv and its almost perfect vision but ten feet away are twelve lil bulldog/pittbull puppies barking and yapping at me and I can't tell which one is which. Cooking made me feel like my 61yr old mom asking me to read the box to her except I can read the box fine I just think oh my God is this how it starts? Day7 today was the 2nd time I cried since my father died when I was 13 in 1996. My sons birth made me tear up in 09 and today I cried to God asking why! Like I said mentally its like getting beat with baseball bats trust me no tears thru broken ribs or 2 shoulder dislocations 2 fractured forarms but my eyes something I took for granted broke this man in a million tears. Idk if anyone out there could possibly brighten my day when all I feel is dark clouds now but I am reaching for help.... anyone out there ever started to have there vision deteriorate in a weeks time? Is it gonna get worse when I wake up again cause then lord knows I don't wanna go to sleep. ExGF says hey you'll. Look sexy with glasses but I'm affraid it could be something way worse then rocking polished sand on my face. I'm scared
I, like all of you, have been experiencing all of the symptoms above and then possibly more. For a while I was keeping lists of what was bothering me, so  that I could remember everything to tell the Drs. I gave that up. They all think I'm nuts;-) I have had every test that my Dr. could think of and then some that other Drs. thought of. And I'm absolutely the healthiest patient they have, yeah right!  I have always been extremely healthy, never sick, missed 1 day of work in 25 years. Pretty good record. Hadn't been to the Drs. in that many years, except for well woman visits and Dentists. Never even actually had a Dr. since highschool.
Jan 2010, went to bed one night and I woke up in the middle of the night out of a sound sleep not feeling very well. was getting up to go to the bathroom feeling nautious and I fell over from sudden Vertigo. and it's been hell since. I've had bloodwork 30+ times, ekg, ctscan, mri, mra, holter monitor, stress test(I did better than the ave. 18 yr old), spinal, all the tests for thyroid problems, Lyme disease, Ms, lupus. You name it it's been done. And nothing still. Although after my 2nd Lyme test, I'm still not convinced. My brother was diagnosed after over 5 years of all the same tests and he was misdiagnosed too. I read in previous posts, to have the test sent to specific places, definately do it. There is one lab in California, you must have it sent there. I have currently stopped going to Drs. to figure all of these issues out because I recently have had to deal with more pressing issues.(possibly cancer). Having surgery to find that out soon. But back to the other issues here.
So many people have posted helpful info. I feel that everyone should take their time trying to figure out the right answer to what is wrong with them. To start everyone should try to eat the healthiest they can. Definately try not taking any meds that are not required to survive. In case of med problems. Next everyone should have their vitamin levels checked.  Especially those with heart palpitations or irregularities. I have to take potassium daily. It's the only problem that they found. I had to make 2 ER visits due to critically low levels. It can cause heart problems and if so extreme, failure and other body functions can shut down(kidneys, liver). Continue to be proactive for yourself, do not give up and stay strong, try to keep exercizing, and do the things that you love to do and try to stay happy. I always laugh with my friends about my issues and joke about it, even though it's really no laughing matter.
One post that I read, was about dry eyes. And I did have problems with that also. I have also been using drops, although it has not cured me, I did get relief of the feeling that my eyes were going to POP out of my head.
I have recently had sinus surgery for cyst removal. I had the whole ears, nose, throat problem. And I have had some relief from that, but many of the symptoms continue. (Ear problems when I was a child.) Everyone should have these things checked out.
The one and ONLY thing that actually stopped me from having tremors was Sudafed. For those of you having the ENT issues. I took it 1 night before bed and when I woke the next morning, I felt so much better. While I know that it's not something  that i can take everyday, If I have a REALLY bad day, maybe every few weeks, I'll take 1. I go back for an ENT follow up next week.
My Dr tried 3 diff. antidepressants on me and nothing worked. For some of you if anxiety and stress are the triggers then I'm sure that will work for you. But I don't feel it's the answer for everyone. If you really want to get well, be open to try anything to figure it out. I also was prescribed Topomax (topamax) for my Migraines, which didn't work either. I feel that that didn't work because I have Constant headaches/pressure 24/7. Doesn't ever go away. So I'm not sure that it's really migraines, I feel something else is causing them.
Well, I think that I could write a book, so I better go now before you all want to shoot me and put me out of my misery.
I wish you all the best!!! Hoping and praying for answers for us all:)
Hi, first of all thanks - it helped to know that I'm not the only one who's experienced these awful symptoms.

I wanted to tell you my story. When I was 21 and in my final year at university I started getting severe anxiety, panic attacks, eye problems, aversion to bright light, tension in my face, memory loss, confusion and more. The biggest issue was the panic attacks which had me literally running out of my lectures to the doctors clinic. Over a period of 3 months the panic attacks worsened. I remember saying to the doctor on my last vist, that I was terrified that I was going to dissapear into nothingness.

Then I finally had the panic attack of all panic attacks. This time I went back to my room and got into bed. It was like a jet engine in my head going into overdrive. My heart was leaping out of my body. The panic became so intense that I must have then passed out. When I woke I immediately had a feeling that I had nearly died. I also had a terrible blank feeling in my mind. I realised that my memory had more or less gone, my comprehension was impaired and that I was in a state somewhere between sleep and awake. My eyes had become dim and my hearing had become impaired. The situation was so bad that I only distantly remembered my parents and I had no recollection of simple things like what I used to eat. At this time, I also forgot that I had ever been to the doctors and so did not go back.

What I'm describing above happened in 1988 as I was finishing university. Over the many difficult years that have now passed since, I made a recovery and today I have full recall of what happened to me and I am completely better.

I had a couple of theories about what had caused this to happen to me. The fact that I can now remember everything means to me that what happened was not caused by brain damage, for example swelling of the brain due to encephalitis. I think that what happened to me was some kind of weird/severe psychologic reaction to the fact that I was leaving a secure world (school+university) and entering into the wide world alone. Maybe my ancestors always lived in tribes! I noticed for example that when I subsequently joined a large company and made lots of friends and became popular, my symptoms miraculously improved.

Thanks for reading and hope you will also find your way to complete recovery.
Hello. Someone please find some explanation. I am getting terrified with how I have been feeling. I am only thirteen and no thirteen year old should be feeling as bad as I do. It started right before the summer ended. Out if the blue I got a sore throat that lasted for around for days and right before it went away I developed a cold. I still had this cold when school started for about three weeks when I finally went to the doctors and they said I had bronchitis. They gave me cough syrup and some pills I had to take three times a day. It helped but I still have a bit of a cough still. I also had constant bouts of nausea. A couple weeks after this I developed a headache. I thought it would go away quickly but it didn't. I had several headaches  that would occur throughout the day in different parts of my head. I went to the doctors yet again and my doctor didn't even seem concerned. She proscribed me friars
Hello. Someone please find some explanation. I am getting terrified with how I have been feeling. I am only thirteen and no thirteen year old should be feeling as bad as I do. It started right before the summer ended. Out if the blue I got a sore throat that lasted for around for days and right before it went away I developed a cold. I still had this cold when school started for about three weeks when I finally went to the doctors and they said I had bronchitis. They gave me cough syrup and some pills I had to take three times a day. It helped but I still have a bit of a cough still. I also had constant bouts of nausea. A couple weeks after this I developed a headache. I thought it would go away quickly but it didn't. I had several headaches  that would occur throughout the day in different parts of my head. I also had kind of a confused fuzzy feeling. And at times also felt a bit dizzy I went to the doctors yet again and my doctor didn't even seem concerned. She proscribed me claratin which I am currently taking but so far hasn't helped at all. My headaches now occur mainly on the right side of my head especially near my temperal lobe and shows no indication of subsiding. Please someone find a name for this so I can stop worrying and actually feel normal again. All I can think is that I have a tumor or something. I went from almost never having any headaches to having several just about every day.
I'm a 19 year old female and I'm experiencing the same exact thing.  My brain feels foggy and I cannot concentrate.  My vision is off and it's like I cannot focus.  Reading material for my classes is super difficult now because it's hard to not only read the sentences and stay focused on one line, but it's also hard to retain and understand the information!  I have never felt like this before and my grades are taking a huge hit.  I feel disconnected with the world and even my motor skills are affected.  Simple things like putting a pen in its cap is difficult at times.  Another time a guy was pointing at something and I couldn't tell which way his finger was pointing.  All of my friends tell me it's stress or withdrawal (because I quit smoking a month ago).  However, it's my symptoms that's CAUSING me all this stress.  And I know a foggy brain can come with quitting smoking but I quit a month ago and my symptoms are getting much worse.  Yesterday I tried running on a treadmill like usual and I couldn't even do that.  Another thing I noticed is that fluorescent lights drive me nuts!  I also get headaches at the base of my skull like right where my neck connects.  I also got a migraine the other night and I'm pretty sure it's because of all these things going on.  A couple of months ago I had my blood checked (before all of these symptoms started happening) and they said everything was just fine.  So I don't really think I'm low on any vitamin.  I really hope someone figures out what's going on because I want to feel normal again!  My chances of going to grad school are getting threatened by whatever condition this is!  If anyone knows what's going on please let me know.  I apologize if this comment is scattered or off in some way.  I have a terrible time gathering my thoughts now.
I don't know but if i prolong this any longer,i will go insane.I have been having this vague vision thing,it is like i can see everything.but i feel i have to put constant pressure to see,along with some discomfort in my head and giddiness sometimes.I had this problem a year and a half back as well,got my eyes tested thoroughly,got my brain scanned and whatever there was to do medically,there was nothing,and after the results the problem went away on its own.

Now again,this has been happening to me since about 3 weeks now,some days it happens,some days it doesn't..but the days that this happen,it is constant and this problem intensifies towards the evening,i cannot understand a thing,i am not having any headaches as such this time,just this constant thought,that my vision is a little dim and blurry,i wear spex as i have a minimal number like -0.50 in my left eye and + 0.25 in my right eye ( cylindrical).However,i don't think the problem is due to this as i know many people who have such a small number and don't even wear spex.

Its this constant feeling that the vision is dim and i feel a little pressure on the top ride side of my head sometimes,i do use the laptop a lot but i wear my spex .I cannot understand this strange thing at all,it happened a year and a half back,went away on its own,now again it is bothering,and why does it worsen towards the evening,can someone please help me before i go crazy.PleaseI don't know but if i prolong this any longer,i will go insane.I have been having this vague vision thing,it is like i can see everything.but i feel i have to put constant pressure to see,along with some discomfort in my head and giddiness sometimes.I had this problem a year and a half back as well,got my eyes tested thoroughly,got my brain scanned and whatever there was to do medically,there was nothing,and after the results the problem went away on its own.

Its this constant feeling that the vision is dim and i feel a little pressure on the top ride side of my head sometimes,i do use the laptop a lot but i wear my spex .I cannot understand this strange thing at all,it happened a year and a half back,went away on its own,now again it is bothering,and why does it worsen towards the evening,can someone please help me before i go crazy.Please

Hi,i know its been a while since you posted this,but please have a look at my post right now and tell me if you can relate to it because i certainly could relate to a few things you mentioned.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Mystery-illness-i-am-sick-and-tired-can-anyone-help-here/show/1629641
I feel the same I would like to make friends with the same problem so  we could find out what is that,add me everybody with the same symptoms : ***@****
Anxiety, I have every symptom, took a while I believe it but it's true. Anxiety can plays my mind trick. Also don't look up symptoms on google it will make you think you have something serious
I am not saying anyone here is not ill. i am in no way trying to invalidate you . but as i was reading , i feel that , i bet there is not even one of you that has a normal or a nice social life. I am not saying thats a symtom. I strongly believe it may be the cause of your illness.
thank you
ps anyone reading , letme know.
i have these i am only 13 years old started happing when i was 11 if somecane help me it will make my life better here is how i feel like cement in my head,sparks in my vision like i dont see a solid image ,kind of weird feeling behind my eyes, feeling so lazy,cant focus or concentrate,always wana lie down,and before i was 11 when i traveld to other countries i feel like i am in a new different place now when ever i travel i always feel like i am in the same place. pls help me pls..this stuff is making me misrable sorry if my english is bad i am saudi arabia
hi i have read what you said and i disagree because i have a very nice social life and anyone else pls read my comment above and help me pls.
oh and i also am forgetfull and am worried for no reason hard to think and cant think strait always feeling of vomiting and i have Astigmatism too
It sounds like you may have been bitten by a insect. Maybe a virus of some type, that can cause paronia, vision problems and thinking troubles. You need to get bloodwork done. You are very young to experience these problems.
I'm a 22 year old female from Australia. I have experienced many of these symptoms: headaches, pressure on the eyes, dizziness, lack of focus and/or concentration at times and feeling a sense of anxiety and confusion... turns out, I have an anxiety disorder. I think these things are different for everyone though, for a while I thought I might have a problem with my blood pressure because it's common and shares a lot of the same symptoms. So perhaps others who are suffering should get their blood pressure checked, their eyes and also get a blood test to see if they have a vitamin deficiency. If these fail, then perhaps you might have what I have, an anxiety disorder.

Anxiety is something you can never fully cure, like most (if not all) mental illnesses. I'm seeing a counsellor at the moment and going through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and so far so good, but if it feels like it isn't going anywhere, then I will go onto anti-anxiety and anti depressant medication to help stabilise/level out my moods and to help with all the stress. I also recommend allowing yourself meditation each night before bed to help relax yourself to ensure you get a good sleep, listen to some soothing music and just try to put all your worries behind you (easier said than done, I know.) It does take a while to try and train your brain but if you generally eat quite well, exercise regularly and have normal sleeping patterns AND if you are mentally stimulated during the day, then you should be alright, try fixing all the little issues first before tackling a big problem.

I hope the advice that was given to me will help others, good luck!
Try Ayurvedic kidney tone tablets. I had similar symptoms for 4 years.
there are lots of good suggestions but i only want you to read shrimad bhagwat geeta
it is Hindu scripture ,the context of the Gita is a conversation between Lord Krishna and the Pandava prince Arjuna about life...
it may help you...god bless u
I moved to mexico 2 years ago with my husband who got deported, then we moved to the border because I found out I was pregnant with my 5th child. I have no family here as all of my family are in Georgia..I havent seen my mom,dad or sister in 2 years..I work 16 hours a day on the comp but only make about 5 dollars an hour. I have always had panic attacks since I was 19, right after I had my first kid. They come and go..and I always go into major depression for about a year after each kid ..so here I am, my baby is 4 months old now and my panic is worse than ever.

All the symptoms everyone else has with the dizzyness which I recently attributed to vertigo rather than dizzyness..they are often confused but vertigo is more commonly associated with panic..a new symptom is present this time though with my eyes..its like they are just tired all the time..blurry, spots, headaches and all..I also had a migraine for the first time in my life..but not the pain, just the aurora kind with the squiggly lines and colors in one eye..I went on antidepressants for about a month when I was 19 but woke up one morning and didnt know where i was or who i was so i quit the meds..but i know for a fact that what i have is anxiety..symptoms get worse during my period and the next day after something reallly stressful happens..I was getting better after my last baby but then 2 days before xmas i got robbed and a whole strew of bad things happened after that like not having money to pay rent..no presents for the kids..the car broke down etc..then the panic and vertigo came back and has been strong ever since..been the ER twice and they say I have a virus that will pass...its their answer when they really dont know..

of course with panic disorder everything is ten times worse..and we dont believe what people tell us because they dont understand how we feel..lost, confused..foggy, like were in a movie of someone elses life just watching..waiting..the mind is powerful though and can convince us of anything..if we believe that we are sick..we will be. There is also a disorder that I read about , cant remember the name , its something like phsyco something or other, where we create our own symptoms and when the doc checks us and clears us of what we think we have, all the sudden we have new symptoms that there is no answer or proof for.

Its hard..its really hard..especially when you know that you just want to get up and be your old self again..but its almost like its out of our control..it does pass though..and the more relaxed you feel, the quicker you will get better...it helps me to think positive and avoid stress for a few days..usually i will start to feel more normal again after awhile..when I was in southern mexico, before i got pregnant again..i was staying with my mother in law there..didnt have much to worry about and went a whole year without a single episode..i felt great!

So my best advice is just to let things go..skip the dishes one night..let them sit..it wont hurt to let the laundry get a little backed up either..just dont let these things bother you..your health is more important..brush it off and try not to worry..if you have been the doc and they have done tests and everything is fine..then take that for what it is and relax..
did you have the rash or red spot anywhere that you are expected to have with lyme's disease? or did you just have symptoms?
I'm a 23 yr. old transgender ftm. I've been having a good amount of pain in my left leg while walking mostly and it keeps getting worse. I just started getting bruises showing up on my outter thigh since last evening, but it was really sore before. I have not hit my leg or bumped it on anything really lately to get a bruise( actually now like spotted bruising). My big toe has been going numb for a few months now when stepping down certain ways. It started out a few years ago where I'd get pain under my knee, side of knee and sometimes hips.
I've been struggling a lot lately since Marech with physical problems and things are finally starting to show with some stuff. More with vocal chords not really working much right now. I keep getting diarreah (diarrhea) often. I've lost about 18lbs.(128 in September and now down to 110) without trying to. The weight thing and nauseusness that does not help has been making me more weaker and more fatigue. It feels a lot where I can't think or function normally always. Almost sometimes like a confused feeling in my brain, like I'm just starting out as a little kid again or something sometimes. I know I'm not though. Not sure if that part makes sense. Been getting chest pains and immune system has just not been great at all. I'm on medical leave from school and just really frustrated. I feel really a lone at times. I have a lot of support in my community, but I feel a lone in the physical body sense at times. Can anyone give any ideas on how they might cope with things like this? Has anyone gone through things like this and it's taken awhile to get figured out? Well, if anyone has read this post of mine, thank you.
To those who have brain fog and have severe memory loss. PLEASE READ

I would definitely get your thyroid checked. I was a tad high in my thyroid levels 5.4. all doctors felt this was normal, but I was able to convince one to put me on medication to see if it would help. He prescribed me .25 mg Synthroid, what he called basically a placebo. Placebo or not, this did wonders for me. My thyroid dropped to 1, my brain fog went away, and no longer feel extreme fatigue. I still get tired, but it is a much better and different feeling then the exhaustion I had felt.  

I believe what had happened to me was that I got so anxious and stressed out that my adrenal gland stopped working properly putting me into a fight or flight mode. When your body goes into fight or flight mode, all energy is used causing fatigue. The adrenal gland is connected to your thyroid and when my adrenals stopped working, I believe it threw off my thyroid.

I am currently on Cymbalta and Synthroid and feel much better then I have in a long time. Cymbalta helps with stress and anxiety as it is an SNRI.
However, my eyes are still not focused and have that cross eyed feeling.

I would recommend trying and SNRI and getting thyroid checked. Ive lost years of my life already to these symptoms. All I can say is dont accept it, be proactive and keep the information flowing.

SM
I'm a 15 years old girl, and i have most of the symptoms listed.
I recently got a check up because i couldn't take it anymore, and they said i had depression, anxiety attacks, etc . . but i'm not 100% sure that would be it. It's really hard because nothing interests me anymore, i just want to stay home and sleep because of my eyesight & how much it bothers me & how i get really dizzy.I'm really scared of what my future might be like. . .
I have pressure in my eyes and head. Back and neck pain. No energy always tired. Been going on severly for about 3 weeks and every day seems worse..I love to run and exercise but have no energy to do it. Getting really upset everyday. Got tested for thyroid and anemia..going to a chiropractor.. Have a dr appt next tues.. God help.
Anxiety plays a big part in my life also.. Used to
Get panic attacks often. Always feel on edge as a panic attack
will happen any moment
I wake up feeling disoriented and like I've lost my memory all the time I have weird eyesight. My feelings are gone I feel panicky out of reality. My hearing feels weird like I can't focus or understand people half the time I'm to the point of suicide
I have been having many of the same symptoms that everyone else is describing, and I am about to get married in a few months - makes me think that the life-stressor thing has some value.
you have all the same symptoms i have, the yawning thing caught my eye, I also have burning eyes that feel swollen, all of the symptoms come and go, some days I wake up and feel great and smile and want to just sing im so happy but then it comes back, sometimes its headaches so bad and they just come out of nowhere and usually along with it is sensitvity to light, and feeling like im not really in the room maybe more like a dream, it scares me so bad that i have panic attacks and my heart even feels like it aches, my doctor thinks im depressed and thats why im getting the head aches, I laughed and said No Im not depressed and that i get depressed cause i dont feel good!  had ct scan, lately it's been really bad, just the thought of driving to go to the store or something simple sometimes just freaks me out! do you get pressure in your ears and feel like they need popped alot? what's really scary is if you google all of your symptoms nothing good comes up, it also seems like maybe nobody belives me, have you had any dental work done? I have had like 8 teeth pulled in the last 10 years, it seems when i get one out I get better for a while? I think maybe its some kind of infection but.....
i
I'm a 61 year old female who started experiencing brain fog, unusual fatigue, some dizzyness (mild).  I went through a battery of ultrasounds on carotid, stress test, CT and MRI tests.  No TIA's (I have severe heart cholesterol disease) but nothing showed.  During this time I had discovered I had cataracts, had them removed and a lot of the brain fog has diminished.  

I am much improved and besides God's mercies, I think changing my eating and exercise habits and getting enough sleep has helped me greatly.  And I do mean 'changing'.  I was eating too many sugars and carbs. I know that sounds ho hum...I've heard it all before, but IF you  are a person who needs to change both of those, you should try.  It's a simple thing to do.  Get smart on healthier eating and starting moving.. Even if you start out at 5 or 10 minutes a few times a day and it's walking.  God bless.
Im an 18 male from cleveland ohio and i started feeling just out of it on friday july 6 2012.I have many of these reacureing symptoms in the blog.I have been feeling like im in a constant fog.I have pressure beetween my eyes dizzenezz throwing up loss of apetite twitches and just a feeling like im not all their.I went to my doctor a week ago and told him how i was feeling and he thinks that it might be either heat exastion or high blood suger,because on july 6th it was in 94 degrees and very humid and i was out side in the heat and i had also consumed alot of suger and caffenine that day.Unfortuantly its been ten days now and i still feel like im in a fog.Im just really hopeing that this isnt perminant because i just graduated high school this year and my i have a lot of big plans and goals in the next couple of months,and this damn feeling has just instantly changed my life.i feel that this feeling is perminant and pray that it isnt.
Guys, any of you consider testing for HTLV. HTLV causes serious neurological problem, muscle weakness,chronic pan and blurry vision.
I'm a 21 year old female with two toddlers and I have been working at a deli for about two years now. Not until seven months ago I've been getting these enormous headaches and have had an MRI done for it they said they found nothing. Then I was tested for mono but I didn't test positive for that. I was given a ***** in my finger for a blood sample and they found that I had pylori, which is a bacterial infection in between your rib cage. Then I took all the antibiotics to get rid of that and the headaches didn't go away. So I went back for a blood sample. A week later I get a call saying to come in to speak with a physician. When I got there I was told I had Lyme disease but I hadn't been bitten by a tick so it wad weird, but I went on the prevapak and when I finished all that medicine I'll admit I felt a lot better, but then a couple weeks went by and the headaches came back slowly but that time I told no one. Until It started to bother me so bad i went to go see an eye doctor. When i saw the eye doctor he told me my vision was perfect but referred me to an optimologist for a better look at the muscles in my eye. So ok i just went to that appointment on the fifth of July and the doctor checked me out and asked me some questions and told me i possibly have a sinus infection or problem to take Sudafed or something good for sinuses. So i go and buy Sudafed. Made me feel great. Also i was again referred to another doctor this time an ears,nose and throat doctor. I get there she tells me i definitely have serious allergies and she had prescribed be zyrtec to take only at bedtime. I started taking that the same night i got it and it was fine til i continued taking it and realized it was making me feel worse. Now i stop taking that medicine and find out i have this huge bite behind my ear that was infected and have to take two antibiotics for that. I just finished the medication and i still feel like crap. My medical was shut off so now i sit and suffer til i can get it fixed. I just want to go back to being myself. I hate it. I live my kids so much and i don't want to keep feeling like this. My head neck back and shoulders always in pain. I always feel lightheaded. Im always stressed bitching and complaining about every little thing. I give my kids their way so they won't scream and yell because it makes my problems worse. I need serious medical attention. I need it now. I don't want to continue feeling this way anymore. I haven't been eating right because at different times of the day the thought of food makes me sick and then i get more sick feeling when i don't eat. I have trouble going to the bathroom i always have to urinate. I always feel like the world is going on but im not in it. Its crazy. Someone want to talk to me to help get me through this let me know that im going to at least be ok. Im only 21 i have a longer life to live. It can't be my time just yet. Call me 4016440960
I can actually say that I feel better when im home then when im at work.  as of today im off all medications but my body feels the same. I really think I need to make an appointment to see a neurologist and a physical therapist
im experiencing the same foggy feeling ,the head ache.heavyness of the eyes aweful feelings hat i  may block out panic confusion ,i have being trusting in the LORD though this is whta keeps me sometimes i wonder whts next however doesnt matter what you are going through dont ever think of taking your own life hell is real and its aweful this much pain up here on earth is nothing compare to hell if you take your life and go there im praying for you .....as im believing it will go away soon in Jesus Name.
I have had dizziness and pain around my left eye for 2 weeks now. I went to the emergency and they said there is nothing wrong with me. I know there is so I went to my eye dr. she is sending me to an opthomologist this mornig cause she saw inflamation (inflammation) behind my eye. I also had an Mri 2 MONTHS  AGO AND IT CAME BACK CLEAR FOR TUMORS BUT MY SINUS LOOKED INFLAMED SO i AM THINKING/HOPING IT IS SINUS RELATED. Sorry for the caps just noticed them ;)
hey gbates3, im the same age as you and the dizzy/pressure behind my eye feeling started around the same time yours did. Did you resolve your problem??? I think it might be severe allergies. Get yourself checked out. Please let me know if you find a solution. Thanks
How do you feel now after being treated?
Hey chiddy, i have that dream feeling aswell, do you think i have mono? And how are you feeling now if i may ask?
It could be mitral valve prolapse syndrome/Dysautonomia. I have the exact symptoms you mentioned and I was diagnosed with MVPS/Dysautonomia. Having high amounts of adrenaline can wreck havoc on our nervous system, especially those who are sensitive to adrenaline and it's byproducts. Google MVPS symptoms and see if you have any more of he symptoms listed and get seen by a cardiologist who specializes in MVPS.  I had severe, debilitating anxiety caused from too much adrenaline.  I had  really bad derealization/ brain fog and the vision disturbances were due to anxiety. I am taking dilitizem. And pamelor. I have improved greatly.band back at my life. Hope this helps.
Hi everyone. I stumbled across this thread when I was looking at stuff about visual problems I have been having recently and have had SOOOO many of the same symptoms!!

(please bare with me as I have a long story and list of symptoms. I will list symptoms at the end so if you really want to skip everything else just scroll down (: )

I am 20 years old and have been ill in some way for as long as I can remember. When i was around 7 years old i had my first panic attack. I also began losing a lot of energy i had always had, difficulty swallowing, even things that now seem like tics such as scrunching my nose over and over all day every day.

When I was 15 I was diagnosed with major hypothyroidism (before which I had been diagnosed bipolar after suffering from horrible depression when I was in 7th/8th grade) after treatment for hypothyroidism for a while and finding the right dosage, I started feeling so much better! I wasn't tired all the time or dizzy or gaining weight or anything! Then stupid teenage me stopped taking all the meds prescribed to me (also including lamictal and Wellbutrin) if my memory serves me right (which honestly I'm not sure it is because my memory has slowly faded in the past couple years) I was told by my therapist I was better and didn't need meds anymore.

My senior year of high school was when I really started to feel ill again, but new symptoms started arising. I was absent for a majority of the year ad was lucky to even graduate!

The summer after my graduation, i was feeling on top of the world (still not taking meds except vyvanse i had been prescribed towards end of senior year). But When I went off to college I started feeling very ill again. I began sleeping for abnormally long amounts of time. One specific time I slept nearly 24 hours. After one semester away from home, I was forced to move back due to poor decisions I had made.

This is when my previous symptoms became even worse again and developed new symptoms with vision. All over body pains were at an all time high, feeling like I'd be sick or pass out from all the pain. I soon discovered an enlarged "bump" in my neck that caused neck pain. Vision issues around this time included seeing everything that moved as "stop motion" like it wasn't flowing correctly and I began having blurryness in one eye at a time every now and then out of nowhere. In general i began to feel like i was s little old lady on the inside and a 19 year old on the outside. I went to the ER twice in one month once for very sore throat with white spots on tonsils (they did several tests and had NO idea what it was!) and another time for severe pain under rib (which I eventually found out from another doctor that it was due to an abundant amount of backup due to constipation. I had no idea I was constipated as I was pretty regular!) I started trying to take my hypothyroidism meds again but failed at keeping them up as I felt it wasn't working.

Soon after I moved back to where I was born and started to feel a little better. Still had swollen bump in my neck but pain wasn't as bad. Then soon after meeting my boyfriend I had pain again and fatigue and even issues breathing in sleep. I was taken to ER one night when my boyfriend was woken up by me gasping for air (about every 30-60 seconds) and would not breathe otherwise. I was in and out of consciousness and couldn't respond to anyone. The doctors didn't know what caused it but assumed it was maybe just a panic attack. But how can I have a panic attack in my sleep?

Recently this has gotten worse. I wake up several times in a night gasping for air, feeling as though I have stopped breathing in my sleep. Panic attacks have definitely started but end in the same way as previous fit: not breathing for long periods of time, in and out of consciousness, sometimes my body convulses and apparently my eyes roll to the back of my head or eyelids flutter.

Recently I had an MRI focused on pituitary glad to check for prolactinoma and instead found 4mm "something" in my right frontal lobe that I'm going to get checked out with another MRI a week from today,

okay so now that there's an understanding of previous medical history here are the symptoms I have been having that have recently been getting worse and worse over the past 6 months or so (btw I have been back on my hypothyroid meds taking them every day at the same time without fail for several months now and my tsh levels are still high and was prescribed Wellbutrin again but not making ANY difference, in fact I think I feel WORSE since I began taking it)

Symptoms:  
Hair loss
Headaches every day (but they are like pressure and only in a few specific spots in my head, lasting a few seconds at a time)
Dizzyness (sometimes with nausea)
Feeling drunk but totally sober
Confusion
Memory fading
Extreme mood swings
Slowed sometimes slurred speech
Elevated tsh levels (last checked around 14)
Hypothyroidism
Hyperprolactinemia
High chloride levels
High potassium levels
Low rbc
High mch
Low neutrophils
High lymphs
Driving down a familiar road or being in a familiar place and suddenly looking/feeling unfamiliar
Many eye floaters
Double vision from time to time
Extreme sensitivity to light, sometimes accompanied by a feeling of my eyes crossing or rolling
Spasms in eyes, eye lids, eyebrows, sometimes cheeks, and other random body muscles
Bone and joint pain especially in hips, knees, wrists, elbows
Exema (eczema) (I know I didn't spell that right lol)
Tiny red dots covering arms look like tiny blood dots
Unbelievably easy bruising
Chest pain
Heart randomly beats faster/harder
Random feelings of nervousness
Extreme paranoia
Horribly vivid nightmares (I've had for years but recently so much worse)
Pain in breasts and swelling
Joint popping in hips an knees when trying to walk
Intolerance to heat and cold
Chills and night sweats
Increased perspiration
Pain in neck, shoulders, and arms especially when lifting things
Lower back pain
Cramps in muscles, lower abdomin (abdomen), stomach, and what I think is ovaries and sometimes uterus
Random "asleep" sensation (numbness/tingling) in arms and legs
Cold hands and feet
Feeling cold but feeling warm to the touch
Tops of shins randomly hurt, as do bottom of feet
Strange hiccupburps (I have no idea how to describe any other way)
Itchyness
What looks like a rash from scratching an itch on breasts
Often feeling the need to urinate
Trouble with bowels
Anxiety
Trouble breathing for no apparent reason, sometimes having to yawn a lot to try to take deep breaths
All over body pain doesn't seem to get any relief from any pain meds prescribed or given at ER
Honestly this probably isn't all of the symptoms I have my memory as stated before has been bad lately

I was tested for Lyme disease earlier this week and waiting on results. Can Lyme disease cause abnormalities in brain? I have been having some of the same symptoms since I was very young and remember specific time of having a bug (almost positive it was a tick) literally half sticking out of the same side of my neck where bump has formed, possibly the exact spot now that I think about it.

If it turns out to be Lyme disease that has develope Over the course of about 13 years will it still be treatable?

Thank you for reading and please somebody, anybody can help me understand what is going on???

-Christina
hi im now 24 yrs old. last yr in april i was instructed to go to the hospital by urgent care as they said something was wrong and couldnt do anything for me. at the time i had been sick throwing up and with fever for 4 days. it was hard to lift my head, i barely could and i was sooo dizzy. prior to this, the intense dizziness began the summer of '10 now this occurring beginning of '11. when i went to the hosp they did a ct scan and said they found sumthing and they needed to keep me so the next day they did an mri and found an infarct in the deep white tissue of my brain and the doc told me i had a stroke........ in simpler terms this meant that there was death in some of the tissue and was about 4mm. since then have had dizziness all the time. now i used to get headaches alot before alwys feeling like my brain hurt so i could tell the diff this time and knew i was dizzy. recently this yr, ive been having issues w/finding it hard to breath then my heart pounds and races my right eye shuts and is so hard to control the movement, my right hand, leg and foot feel so dead and my hand and foot on right side are freezing while left side is completely normal except for the shaking. im just trying to figure out what the heck is going on with me, if its a tia or anxiety attack which i first had in oct of 07 til 09 or '10. i know im young so i cant figure out how i had a stroke which was a silent lacunar stroke by the way. sometimes at work, i'll forget what i just asked a customer over the phone after they give me an answer and i'll ask the same thing again or i'll be working on an acct and forget how i got into that part of the screen and cant remember who i was talking to or if i had verified them..........couple nites ago for less than a min i didnt remember how old i was or that i had a kid (shes 3), i think that was the worst for me cuz i couldnt stop crying........nothing makes sense so far except for an extreme amt of stress in my life from '05 until now. any comments or info in reg to this would be much appreciated. p.s. just got out of the hosp yesterday.
Did anybody get help???  I have had all these same problems for almost 16yrs!!  Nothing helps. From Primary Care to Neuro to Psych. to all kinds of different meds and diagnosis. Migraine meds helps the headache some, but not the other symptoms.  We can't ALL BE WRONG.  Please.  I can't even keep a job because of this.
Hey have you had any luck?
Check for radiation- emf waves in your home.  Using a computer or cordless phone/ cell phone can make it worse.  The Lyme encephalitis I experienced recently affected my vision, bad headaches and head pressure and I really thought I was losing my mind. I have difficulty remembering names, directions, and stumble around with ADD-like symptoms. My children said I kept repeating myself.  My Naturopathic/ homeopathic Dr was able to detox me and get me functioning again.  I still have symptoms but not as severe.
Hi everyone, my name is john and i just wanted to say i too have many of the symptoms as all of you. To me, the vision problems is the worst. some days are better than others. I have a question, did any of you start experiencing these symptoms after smoking weed? I believe its all just part of anxiety.
been haveing pain in my head but only on setain parts memory loss cofussion dizziness dnt know what to do im not my self what could it be??
Im going through it now. When im driving long distance i always fall into this daze or when im at work i'll find myself dazing into no where and its hard to stop. Im also geting bad anxiety attacks in meetings and crowded public places, especially when i think people are staring at me then its gets real bad because i think they notice im freaking out and it gets worse... All this tells me its got to be Anxiety Disorder of some sort. I have been mildly depressed the past few years but when i drink alcohol everything is fine until the next day when its even worse, its a horrible cycle. I have noticed that when i do finally get off my *** and do something physical and enjoyable im 10 times better. I think for me is Depression that leads to Anxiety that leads to more Depression...
I think the best therapy is a lifestyle change to eat healthy, exercise, and quit drinking alcohol... if that doesnt work then i'll just stay drunk...lol
I'm having all these symptoms aswell, thought I was the only one, I feel like nobody understands me when I try to explain, getting heart palpitations too
Hey I've been going through the same things im always dissy and my head has loads of pressure and my mind just never seems to wanna et go of these feelings im having heck when I close my eyes I see weird pictures and shapes when my eyes are open I see pictures that look very real to me like its like im their I do things to calm my mind down like music sports things like that sometimes that won't work its sorta something you have to train yourself to so you know ur mind bc right now our minds are taking over and as of now its winning. Here's something else when you wasn't experiencing these spells and all. Wat you don't know is that the same things were happening to you when u were enjoying life and it didn't freak you out but now that these things are happening its scary to you but really its happened before. Al I have to say is cope with it don't use meds bc meds makes it worse in the long run and the way I see it you want it gone for good this is a job for u to do it on ur own make it go away. This may sound weird but I want you to love the feelings ur having the more u love it and enjoy it the less you worry about it.believe me
such a relief to see that im not just the only 1 with these symptoms , some days i feel like im going mad, it all started nearly 5years ago i had taken my daughter to bed and got this really bad pain in my chest soo bad that it took my breath away i had to sit down and calm down as im made me panic i thought maybe i had pulled a muscle and tried to forget about it , the next day the pain started again and i went to my local out of hours doctors (im british by the way) he said it was just a pulled muscle he took my blood pressure and done all the normal checks and he said all was fine over the next few months and after visits to my local A&E , seeing doctor after doctor i had blood tests , ECG's and chest x-ray and nothing came up. i still got these pains but they wasint as bad but i was always panicky as to wether they were gonna flare up the doctors diagnosed me with anxiety and thought i was mad... i then started get such severe headaches they were making me sick and i felt so dizzy , after numerous trips to the doctors i went to A&E again with this hurrendous headache they looked at me as if i was going mad and one of the oncall doctors said if i cam back again they would section me , i was soo scared nearly 5 years on i still feel soo ill , i have headaches mainly at the back of my head 1 side sharp shooting pains , i get really tired eyes , i feel dizzy all the time like im on another planet , i applied to go back to college last year even though i felt soo ill i got through it and passed i applied to go back this year im on the course but just have no zest for life and just dont want to go ive now been offered a fantastic job but i just dont see the point if i feel like this im convienced i have a brain tumor i went back to the doctors soo upset i told him my fears and that id like an MRI but he refused and said its all in my head  ... i just want to get it sorted im scared of being on my own incase something happens to me , i wont go out on my own , i cant even walk into a supermarket on my own because i feel so ill like im going to pass out , really dont no what to do i feel like im going crazy!! considering going back to A&E and demanding a brain scan and not leaving untill i get 1!! i just need some piece of mind doesnt help as ive had a few people who i knew die from brain tumors in the last few years.. i cant go on like this anymore i have 2 gorgeous kids who needs there mum and wants to go on holiday with there mummy but im to scared that im going to drop dead :( it really is making me depressed i feel like im shouting from the top of my lungs and no-one is hear to help or listen to me.
I think its a case of dehydration...i have the same symptoms too..drink buttermilk, fantastic relief it gives
I had all of that, for a lot of years, & i just stayed active, but after a million years, i found a good neurolist, 7 he determined i had toxic enchfology(mispelled) water on brain. He passed on, i had a heart attack. That took some time to heal, & dealt with some of ur problems, but  a few years later, started havin mini strokes., then a year ago i had the big one, cerebral artery occlusion.(hosp. tried to say it was cocaine) no drugs were in my system. Same hospital tried to kill me, & wrote down, DNR! Later they change it, but they ruined my life. now i have severe swelling, brathing problems, & cant keep my eyes open more than a few hours! The cant stay awake, eye thing is 1 week old, & i know i am dieing. Not 1 hospital will see me. HOPE U RECOVERED!
You look sick in your pic and you must be feeling really bad. I can't do much for you cause you are in another country ( I'm in Spain ) but if you live in the US or Canada there are a couple of telephone numbers that maybe could help you if obviously you are ill at the moment, you can't work so you maybe could contact these people if you are living in the US, here is it :  1-800-998-9999  https://www.onecpd.info/  Website.   This is a telephone in which you can contact people that can find you assistance in your local area. The" bad thing " is that is for people who are at risk of become poorer than they already are hehe, im poor too tho. . That is how it goes nowadays. And if you are from Canada here is a website where you can look for some information, they help you with emergency, food, depends on the local area.   http://www.homeless.org.au/directory/canada.htm

Note. Im not thinking you are homeless or whatever, you have an internet conecction hehe just life is pretty hard being alone or not and if you could seek any help out, its okay cause we all need being helped by others at some point in our lives. That is it. Heheh. Here is my email. ***@**** If you need to find any info you'd need urgently, you can send me an email and i'll look it up for you If i can find it on the internet. Hope someone really help you and you do well. Cheers. My english *****, Sorry for that : )  ; )
Wow! Sorry but ur emails would not come up. My eyes can get even worse, if i dont use oxygen. I have 100 percent insurance, but no doctors will see me. I went to the 1 of best hosp. in the USA, but my PC., talked to them, & did not mention the fact i had CAD, plus cerebral artery occlusion with cerebral infaract! They gave me medicine to make the problem worse, & then realized. Ive been so ill for over a year, & my PC. refused to give me an antibiotic. Ive called all the authorities, & the few who got involved either resigned, or moved on. My ankles r also all swollen with edima, & looks like mottled veins. That is 1 of the 12 things people can get, & they realize they r dieing. Even my medical records were hampered with. All this has to do with a divorce, & a corrupt state. Yes, i know this sounds absurd, but it involves at least 3 hospitals, 2 of them outside my state. Luckily, i have pain medicine, & oxygen. I was tested for lyme a few years ago, & i passed? I have 1 other option, & that is to go to the best hosp. in the USA, but i need someone to go with me to help me understand, & for me to help explain, cas of my vascular dimentia (dementia). I have n assistant starting Monday, to help me with my organized notes. I use to be so active in the gym, & a massive weight lifter. My problem is no neurolist will see me since my last good 1 passed on, & he ws so concerned over my painting career. Had suffered cronic (chronic) cluster headaches for over 30 years. The last 10 of them, i did not realize they were strokes. Last night pain in my heals woke me up, twice. It ws a burning pain, & swelling. If i try driving more than 30 min. i will fall asleep with my eyes open, & start dreaming. My PC. finally told me to go to the ER, but last ER, went to they DNR me! I surprised them after 3 cat scans, & them all laughing at me before i slipped into a coma from the pain, & the cath. I have had a suitcase in my trunk of my car for over 1 year now, waiting to go to the ER! Cant tell u how many times i thought i ws dieing, cas cant count that high from the brain damage. Luckily i have a strong will to live, with a high belief in my upper power. Next week they will be giving me a stress test, but i told the nurse(doctor to embarassed to see me) i need a good neurologist, because this is clogged arteries in the brain(artery occlusion) Ive become anti-social, homebound, & angry cas no state/govment agency is afraid to help me, cas i post a ,true story on a corrupt DCF, in r state. Way to long of a story, but i will post 1 more new picture. Also i think this might be part bacterial infection. If, i ever get better, will post an update. Last local heart doctor laughed at me, & told me that my brain cells r dead, & will stay that way! OH! I forgot, i ve gotton very stupid, & my short term memory is shot. I forgot how to post pictures?! The pict. ws going to be another photo, of that eye with NO PUPIL, at all! Between the mottled veins, & the eyes forgot to mention the damaged cells (myelin sheith damage) My doctor tried to tell me if i had that, i would be close to dead! I forgot to tell you, i am asymtomatic, so it makes it even harder to come up with exactly what i have. That means, i could be very sick, & very ill but it just doesnt show. That is why i took all the photos, & journaled them, but i cant organize them anymore cas i am to ill! Thank God, i got enough nerve to write my senetor, 7 he gave me a list of federally funded state org. to help me, but i did all that before!! If i didnt have to deal with 1 bad doctor, who convinced my doctor, after my records were tampered with, thus making him now guilty. I pleaded with r good hospital. I told them i never did anything to them. I am not interested in sueing or any money, & i even offered them 40-50 percent of my estate when i do die! Funny, cas pictures do not lie, & i have a paper trail on the abuse, & neglect. I thought doctors take an oath to help people, BUT, they also take an oath to help 1 another!?! If i could handle a trip outside the USA, i would be on next airplane! I even found my passport, & guess what? It is expired! The no iniciation, & shower shock, is a sign of myelin sheith damage! I am not an intelligent person. I have a low IQ, but just so happen to be very smart man, trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I know a lot of people reading this , they know either, i am dieing, & dont want to tell me, or they just think i am crazy. The sad part is, i have money, & few houses, so it is my greed, keeping me alive, till i figure a good place to donate it. I discovered the oxygen therapy thing, then realized it had already been somewhat discovered already, & FDA approved a few years back over in Isreal. It is called HBOT therapy, 7 not only does it help with bleeding anurisms, but it also heals open wounds faster, to almost anything! If it was brought out more public, it would put a lot of damage on the drug companies, & even the hospitals. Oxygen is cheaper than a lot of the meds out their. Well, sorry ur email didnt come up. I will re-read ur comment, maybe there ws a phone number? Currently i am living like back in the days of the 1847 panedemic gold rush days, back wen 1/3rd of population died. Only strong survived. Back then all the doctors knew was opium,
& small amounts of alcohol, to help them forget how sick they were! I got 1  thing they didnt have, & that is my oxygen theory. Ur English is as good as mine! You should see my French!! You sound like a good man, & want to thank you! Good luck! Like i said, want to go back, & re-read what u wrote, cas i already forgot!! Steve
Hey guys,

I've been reading this discussion at point when I was miserable about the condition I'm in, I had quite a lot of the symptoms everyone here has listed, and I've been searching for help a lot. You all helped me because I realized I wasn't alone in this.

Now I am really good and that most of the symptoms are gone, and this is what I think my problem was:

1. I didn't have good glasses with diopter. I know it sounds stupid but really, once my sight was completely clear, half of my problems were gone. I spoke to my ophthalmologist and she said that when you put on and off your glasses and when you constantly stress your eyes trying to focus, your brain gets confused and thinks it is under a rush of toxic. So if you already didn't do it, GO TO YOUR OPHTHALMOLOGIST! Now! :)

2. Second thing I read on the Internet is that using your computer a lot can cause your brain to change the way it sees colors. This is so true. So when you think that something is wrong with you and that you are hypersensitive to light, you should probably stop using your computer that much. Just think about it, your eyes dont need to make any effort to see things that are on your computer. Perfect colors, perfect light, perfect distance. So when you go out, your brain is not sure if everything is okay and he thinks that something must be wrong with you since graphics aren't that perfect as on your computer. Go to nature and stop using your computer that much! :)

3. Sleep rhythm - most of the problems I had were just because I was not used to sleeping so little and working so much. At the point when I started feeling symptoms that you guys listed above, I started my University and I really studied more than ever in my life. Believe me, I had like 5 tests in a week time and I didn't sleep more than 5 hours a day, and I've been going out and all that. At one moment something just clicked in my head, and I started feeling bad. So if you haven't already, start sleeping normally! Eight hours a day is perfect. And you need to know that it takes time to get back in normal sleep routine. A few months minimum.

Most of you are in your 20's. That's time when your body starts telling that you are not that young and capable of drinking alcohol and not sleeping and working too hard too long. The symptoms you are expiriencing are reminding you of that.

3. FOOD! Your body needs healthy food. I don't eat bread/pastery no more. I don't eat foods with sugar nor I drink juices. When you realize how good you feel when you eat healthy food you will get addicted to it. Trust me.

4. Do things you love. Do things that motivate you. Psychical part of this is very important. Listen to music you love, join a humanitarian project, talk to people you love.

I hope I helped some of you. They don't call this  "modern age disease" without a reason. Think about this a bit more. :)

Wish you all the very best in 2014.
Hi. Just a quick note. I wanted to comment on ur post. It is so, & quite accurately true! Just about everything, & i bet it is , or should be rated as 1 of the best comments. Unfortunately, i too, have all the same symptoms, except i am 60 years old, & unfortunately was abused, lied to, & lastly neglected, & came close to dieing, BUT woke up, &
& sufferred an unspecified cerebral artery occlusion with a cerebral artery infarac, & i think i got a really good chance of dieing soon, even if i could get a good neuro-sergeon! I will put some of the blame on myself. I was too stupid, after my last brain occlusion 4 years ago, when i woke up to feed my baby, & my right side had a blod clot, & 1 time before that, at work when i stood up in the train i was working, & stood up, & got really sorta dizzy lost feeling, like floating? So stupid i thought it was another cluster headache without the pain! It was a mini stroke, from the 30 something years of natious fumes! Toxic poisoning, & the 12-20 hours days of overworking in it, ever day! How stupid i was, or could blame it on the doctors, cas they did judge me by my looks.(made sure to go to gym also every day for 1-2 hour of extreme weight lifting) think that is 1 of the most things i miss now, at 60 years. Seriously, i think you had a great comment! Steve

I was also studying abroad when it first happened. I am convinced I was drugged, even though I don't know if that is the case with you.

Mine was slightly different, One morning after partying I woke up one morning completely fine (I didn't use to get hangovers) but with little memory of what had happened the day before. Later that night I started feeling what I can only describe as a "badtrip" from drugs (which to my recollection I hadn't taken). It was provoked by a mere confusion, one of my friends said something that I didn't understand and I started to full on panic. Like doubting my surroundings, doubting my reality and it didn't help that my eyesight got blurred. It felt like I was in a movie or a dream- scratch that- nightmare.

I started feeling extremely self-aware and my thoughts got foggy. I had mental confusion and my body felt heavy, as if it weren't my own. I had difficulty performing normal tasks and speaking. I was completely paranoid and self-conscious. The symptoms only got worse, I couldn't focus and everything felt like it was closing in on me. I had such awful anxiety in my chest every day.

I started sleeping a lot and couldn't (didn't) want to stay awake. I was scared of everything, specially going crazy. Sometimes my hands felt weird and I felt like I was falling forward.

Has someone ever felt anything similar?
Do you feel like your septum is making you have anxinety?   like your not getting enough oxygen? I have a pretty bad septum and it feels like i cant breathe and i get dizzy lightheaded and vision is bad. Its been a year today dealing with all this and i have no answers.
how are you doing i hope better, i am 63 have the same fellings try doing some fasting it could be muscus in your system,eat LOTS of  of fruits exercise, fresh air water and sunshine,  we are nature and this natures remedy GOOD LUCK!