daily headaches, ear ache, breast pain
Hello I am posting for my girlfriend.  She has been having painful headaches for quite some time now occuring almost daily.  When it comes, it comes on strong and mostly on her left side near her temple.  It does vary from left to right but mainly left.  About 2 years ago her head hurt so bad her vision decreased and could barely stand, walk, or function at all.  She has pain in her left breast with a lump more towards the left side of the left breast.  Which again her breast hurts almost daily.  Just today she felt a painful short throbbing in her left ear.  I asked her if it felt like an ear ache and she said no, just sharp pain.  She has been to the doctor numerous times and they have found nothing.  MRI on her head came back good.  She had a sister die at age 12 from Arteriovenous Malformation, I believe, which blood vessels/veins get tangled in the head.  The doctors have done all kinds of tests to see if that could be the problem and they eliminated that as a cause.  Her son, age 2, had heart surgery.  A lot of stress is in her life which could be a factor.  But Im just lost.  Shes seeing a new doctor next week and hopefully give some good help.  Her last visit to a neurologist thinks its a pinched nerve.  My own research on the web begs to differ.  Well thanks for any comments on the matter.
Hi.

Your girlfriend could be suffering from either migraine headaches or, as a result of constant stress, tension-type headaches.

As for the breast pain, it is unlikely that it is related to her headaches.  She should have it checked out, although most probably, it would be benign as malignant masses in the breast are rarely painful.

Go ahead with the consult with the new doctor to have a second opinion on your girlfriend's condition.
I saw this and thought - this sounds just like me for the last 4 days - only my ear pain is fairly continuous - sometimes sharp, sometimes just numb.  it seems like all the related paid is on the right side!

Has your GF every been checked for lyme disease?  Or Bartonelle, babesia and/or mycoplasmas?

This is what I have - and these are all symptoms of bart and babs!  And some lyme.

You have to find a lyme literate doc to help.  A Elisa test will not diagnose or give correct answers to whether you have lyme or not!  (Lyme and company)  You would really want a stoney Creek Lab test or better yet an Igenix test - which is fairly expensive, but well worth it!  If you cannot find a doc to do those tests - try to take some antibiotics for at least 4 ays before you go in and make sure they do The Elisa AND The Western Blot!!!!  Tell them you want to see which bands are positive if any.  Most docs will tell you that unless you have more than one band, you are not positive!  This is NOT true!

Let me know how it turns out!

racereadygurl
Also - wanted to let you know that the symptoms do shift sides!  But LATELY they have been mainly on the right side - I think that is because I have had more infections (ear) on that side so it is weaker!  Lyme & company will attack where you are weakest.  It will affect the breast region - especially if you have cystic type breasts!

The symptoms can come and go - and each persons (pain/numbness/shooting) can be different!

racereadygurl