Neurology Community
echo in head why talking

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

echo in head why talking

What causes Echo in the head when speaks.?
About three months ago I went to hospital due to elevated blood pressure and because I complained of slight headache, ihead scan was performed on me but few days later I started to experience discomfort in my head. This discomfort is unexplainable pressure like symptom and no pain ort headachs. However, I began to also experience that when I speak it will echo inside my head and causing more discomforts. Also,at my right side towards the back below the rib cage was a constant twitching that stays and would not go away, I waited it out hoping that it would stop but instead it became not as constant jumping but off and on situation.

The head thing changes from echo to some inconveniences and some pressure when I speak.

I am concern and I want someone to tell me what this might be.

Could the head scan have anything to do with this or is this just a co incident?

I have had a neck surgery about five years again.

VA.