Neurology Community
follow up on heat/pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

follow up on heat/pain

does anyone have any idea what this heat sensation without fever and generalized back and body pain might be. It's going on 27 days now for me. My CBC was normal except for "just out of range" platelets.
acudog

Hope you are feeling better.
Since you do not fever but the heat sensation is there, it is important to rule out thyroid dysfunction. This could also be the symptom of excessive stress, anxiety, sleep deprivation and excessive intake of caffeine.
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
I've had a history of hyperthyroid, but, this has felt different--I will have it checked though. The other symptoms you mention sound like adrenal disfunction and yes, that's a possibilty.
thank you.