head ache after orgasm
I am having head ache right away after I have a orgasm.
Is this normal ,never happen before. Im in my 50's and just started having sex again after 18 monthes. What can I do?
I would talk to your doctor about it and possibly getting an MRI or MRA.  Not to scare you but I know of someone who had an aneurysm rupture in their brain during sex.  I know it's very unlikely but I would get it checked out.
Headaches related to sexual intercourse and to orgasm are very common.  Patsy is correct.  Though the  least likely, an aneurysm or a mass (cyst, tumor) can present this way.  Beings that these conditions may be dire I recommend stopping the activity until you get evaluated.  If all is normal, there is a very good article on sex/orgasm-associated headache.  I'll try to find it again in the next couple days and give you a summary.

The link to aneurysm or tumor is that sex is exertional and often involves some bearing down or pushing (which raises the pressure in the head) and should typically not bother you.  Do you have these headaches with other kinds of strenuous exercise or with strong bearing down or lifting?  If so, cease strenuous activites until after eval.  This would be more concerning.  Even if the answer is that it is only with orgasm you still need a check.

Do the headaches occur during sex, only upon orgasm, or after sex?  What relieves them?  Are they positional (when you stand up or in lying and sitting also)?  

I had such headaches, so you're not alone.

Quix
Do they go away fairly fast after orgasm or stay for hours? Does it happen every time?

I too have gotten headaches upon orgasm several times, but they usually go away fairly quickly or they do as I sleep. I've been told when you have an orgasm, the blood also rushed to your head which can cause a headache.

If this is new and every time, you should definitly see a doctor.
I too am in my 50's.  My partner and I had not had sex for 5 months due to his kidney health issues.  Yesterday we successfully made love.  I had the same experience (massive headache with orgasm).  I am still experiencing it.  How can one tell if aneurysm has occured?
my sister suffers same problem. she has been diagnosed with a rare form of migraine. all of my 5 sisters have varying forms of migraine. in mine my left side of my body paralysis. maybe not as serious as it sounds. don't worry too much but check it out. good luck