head feels strange
I am 39 year old female. Last Dec2006/early Januuary 2007 I awoke with numbness in 4th /5th finger left hand. Had nerve conduction study and it suggested unlar nerve compression. Tried splint - didn't help and numbness is exactly the same still. Don't remember exactly when but maybe about a month ago I started feeling tingling sensations in my feet that would happen multiple times per day and only last a second or two. My head started feeling strange also but it's hard to explain. Sometimes it feels like a headache, sometimes it feels like I can't move it too fast or my brain won't keep up, sometimes it feels like I had a couple of glasses of wine. I don't feel like anything is spinning so I don't think it would be considered dizziness. At first I attributed the head stuff to stress because I was so worried about the tingling. I just had brain mri (no contrast) and the only thing it showed was slight sinus inflammation which makes sense because I had a cold at the time. I have been very worried that this could be Multiple Sclerosis so when I got the good mri results I felt so relived and told myself the head stuff was probably all stress induced. However the next morning, my head acted up again. The later that day, I had a very pronounced pins and needles in the balls of my feet for about 10 minutes.  I was diagnosed with an immune disease 10 years ago (low IgG, no IgA) and this condition makes me more prone to other autoimmune disorders (MS?) I am going to see my immunologist today because he's very thorough and I trust him immensely. I imagine he'll send me to a neurologist also.
I have done a lot of research on MS. Based on this, I wonder the following:

Should I push for another MRI with contrast this time?
Should I push for MRI of cerivical spine? Could there be lesions there but none in my brain?

If not MS, this definitely seems neurological. Could a pinched nerve in my back cause these types of symptons?