head vibration, visions swings, loss of balance, dizzines and occasional pulsating
i'm 16, i've been randomly having attacks where the my head (back of skull, lower) vibrates and when this happens i also experience dizziness (which seems to disorient me completely but i can still talk or call out), my vision appears to be swinging from side to side and sometimes a pulsating feeling more towards the front of my head during this. and it makes me lose my balance and ive fallen once or swung forward, but not seriously as i've only had one major attack and a few minor which seem to be increasing. can someone help me?

my mother has had cancer twice, we have an immense history of cancer and some diabetes. of course this isn't a diagnosis or a suggestion of the cause, but i've done my own research and want to make sure i know every possibility.

i've been to a general pract, and they tested the back of my eyes and my current doses and prescriptions of medication but nothing seems to jump out. i tried several times (unsucessfully) to record my blood sugar level, even though in some minor episodes i have already eaten sugary products, but my blood wouldn't come up and after many tries i gave up because of my sensitivity (normal, not a symptom so far) and personally i just am a wuss. i remember once my blood sugar level when tested was high above average, and then half a day later or so was completely normal. is this anything relevant? i am soon to see a specialist, although this could take some time as my parent's aren't very worried and it has been a month or more for them to order me an appointment to a gp. just searching for anything.
never thought of it as being low blood sugar. but possibilities. i have also pulsating in my head, mainly on left side. i have vision spots that cross in front of me. i get dizziness and loss of balance as well. i don't have a diagnosis for either.