headache, loss of vision, left arm numb
im 24 years old i keep getting real bad headaches fallowed by loss of vision in right eye, then my left arm and left side of face goes numb. any idea of whats going on?
Hi, you should see a doctor and get a brain scan. You could have a benign tumor in your head that requires radiotherapy or surgery. It's not as bad as it sounds. I am 31 and just got operated on two months ago. My symptoms were not very different, right arm going numb, right leg out of control a bit, headaches. Get it checked out and do not worry too much, my tumor was growing in my head for 15 or 20 years and was quite large. The operation went very well and there were no repercussions.
thank you
Hi Dave,

Very interested in your comments. Was the numbness you describe, transient in nature (few minutes or hours, weeks, months) or permanent?

thanks

Ivan
few minutes  15min at most
Hi.

How often do you experience these symptoms? How long do they last (including the headaches)? Do you suffer from hypertension?

A sudden, partial, or total loss of vision is usually a symptom of a loss of blood supply to the area of the brain that controls vision. It also can be a sign of a sudden blockage in the blood vessel that supplies blood to the eye. A stroke is a common culprit of sudden loss of vision. If the symptoms are transient/temporary, a transient ischemic attack could have occurred.

Your symptoms might be associated with hypertension or a cerebrovascular condition. It would be best to have a physician evaluate your condition as soon as possible to check for hypertensive complications, aneurysms, or other underlying conditions.

Good luck.
ive had about 6 or 7  starting around 15 years old this year ive had 5. Thursday i had one and this morning i had one. the loss of vision lasts about 10 min the numbness lasts  about 5 or 10 min. the headache lasts for atleast 6 or 7 hours.