heaviness in both arms and shoulders
I have had several episodes of temporary weakness
Weakness
or heaviness in both arms.  The episode doesn't last very long - perhaps a minute or so.  It's happened three times in the past 3 weeks and I remember it happening a couple of other times more than a year ago.  When these episodes ocurred I hadn't been doing any physical exertion.  The weakness
and heaviness is in both arms from the shoulders
and is fairly overwhelming when it happens.  It's as if I can't lift my arms or use them.  There isn't really any pain or other symptoms.  Does anyone know whether these symptoms are signifcant - should I see a doctor?  Do you know what causes this to happen?
This is been going on for 2 or 3 months know. Just after waken up in morning . I wakes up in the middle of night with this sometimes . All upper half is Is weak from chest up to my shoulders. Breathing is hard . It dose go a way for the day  but the same thing happen the next day . Iam 50 years old . My dr said it is arthritus . BUT it more to me then that . Thank you
I took on a project painting the outside of my Tudor Home. By the time I finished the front of the house, I realized that I could no longer lift up my arm to paint further than 2 feet to my right side. I started experiencing some pain in both shoulders. I could still use my left arm and since I am right handed, that wasn't to convenient or easy.
I have stopped the whole project hoping that if I relax a little my arm strength will be restored, this was two weeks ago. Now I still can not return to completing the project, am I OK, or is it TIA or something else anyone knows about in this forum....Please help!! ( I am over 60, but always feel I can do anything. Could age be my problem?