heavy legs hard to walk
I have extream thigh pain and pain from my groin in to my feet.  My legs feel so heavy, they shake inside at times and feel "tired" Can this be caused by: l5-s-1 large central disc extrusion which extends inferior to the disk for a distance of approx. 1.2 cm and extends posteriorly for a distance of 1.5 cm.  There is significant narrowing of the thecal sac.  The transluminal diameter of the thecal sac at this level has been reduced by 50 percent

Seeing as i dont understand my MRI im not sure if this is the cause of my pain.

Thanks for responding
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Your symptoms could be suggestive of spinal back disc herniation (prolapse) that may be irritating spinal nerves and may be cause of these symptoms. I would suggest consulting a neurologist who would like to take your past history of any back injury and clinically examine you to reach at a diagnosis. He may recommend further tests like MRI scan. Hope this helps.