help please
On 2/27 i had a steroid epidural for pain in my neck due to herniated disc, about 9-10 days later, I started to feel strange my head was hurting, I didn't feel like myself, by the 12th of march I had a pain on the right side of the back of my head, which increased every day, the pain has been unbearable, my eyes & ear on right side hurt at times. I only have relief when im laying down on my back
  I've had 2. Blood patch procedures done and have had very little relief. One Dr wants me to see a spine specialist another Dr wants me to see a neurologist. I'm just looking for the Dr whop can help me, before I drop dead!!!!!!!  I'm desperate  
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems.  If the blood patch are not helping, then please ask your doctor regarding the possibility of a pinched nerve. Probably the symptoms have worsened due to stress. An EMG/NCV test may be able to spot the problem. If there is no CSF leak then may be you have raised intracranial pressure or irritation of the arachnoid membranes of the spine or there is a pinched nerve. Please consult a neurologist or a spine specialist—which ever is earlier. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.