help...
Left sided muscle weakness in arm and leg, admitted to the hospital in 07 for 2x episodes of leg paralysis, pins and needles lips & tongue, left side of face, lip droop, vertigo/ dizziness, headache behind eyes and top of head. significant proximal weakness when testing individual muscle groups in left arm and leg. Joint effusion. Chronrdromalicia patellae.  Left leg giving out. tremors in hands, blurred vision, muscle twinges. Hospital found Chiari network in heart. reflexes are briskly reflexic. Plantor responses appear to be flexor however, there is mild bilateral hofman refex in upper extremities. WBC while in hospital 12.2
mitral valve - trace of mitral regurgitation.
LP neg- for MS
multiple subcortical white matter hyperintensities bilatterally found on MRI.
Doctors believe this to be a migraine of some type. My thoughts are SHM?

family history consists of prominent heart disease, migraines. mother was admitted for a year to hospital in 1966 for  mennigitis. Mother had overdosed on aspirin when pregnant with me.
I am a 36 year old mother of two, non smoker, non drinker, no drugs, no medications. healthy eater.

Please help? Anyone?
MamaNaomi
I'm writing out all the reports I have gathered over the years. Not sure which way to go??? any help would be greatly appreciated.. thank you.