intermittent humming/vibration sensation in left groin/thigh
I'm a 44 year old male who, for the past week, has experienced a humming/vibration sensation in my left thigh/groin area, akin to the vibrate mode on a cell phone.  The sensation is intermittent.  It is not painful, but is irritating.  No motor weakness noted.
I am a 60 year old male in good health but had Prostate Cancer 5 years ago. I did two months of radiation and have been cancer free for 5 years on the 17th of March. I have lower back discomfort and have been diagnosed with spondiliothesis (probably mispelled). On Friday I started experiencing this low level hum or vibration if you will in my groin right above my genatalia. It comes in 5 to 10 seconds increments and then goes away. After urinating for the first time this morning it began and then went away. After making love it happened again and lasted about 20 minutes then went away. it does not hurt nor can it be felt from the outside even when another's head was laid so the ear was there listening for it. BTW-I do not carry my cell phone anywhere near my male equipment, so this has nothing to do with a phantom cell phone vibration. I am comforted knowing that many others, men and women are experiencing this and really none have anything serious going on either.
Are you still experiencing the vibrations?  I just started getting them a few days ago and they are so annoying!
I was very relieved to find this thread, what would we do with out the internet to keep us from feeling so alone in all the weird symptoms the body can have! LOL

I too have the intermittant buzz feeling in my right groin area.  
I am healthy, 42, female, no meds, some stiff muscle/neck pain from a pinched nerve back in Oct '11 that still hasn't fully resolved after lots of massage therapy and chiropractic care.  

I do not carry my cell phone in my pants pockets, nor do I wear tight clothing... at all.

After the initial describing the feeling as a vibrating cell phone deep in my groin, I was trying to think what would cause that kind of feeling....
It isn't the sames as a twitching eyelid or other muscle spasm...
The feeling reminds me more of the feeling of blood rushing through  a dialysis port on the arm of a dialysis pt. you can really feel the blood rushing under the skin, going way faster than I would ever have thought.  I was a little worried that I had a vein that had "gotten big" big for some reason and I was feeling the blood rushing through it... The problem is that pulses much faster... like the regular pulse in your wrist, while this is actually about every 5 seconds and I feel it for about 1 1/2 seconds.
So strange.
It certainly is annoying.
I do find that if I consistently take even a daily vitamin the vibrations seem to disappear.

I am wondering about the cause still.  Pinched nerve?  Poor circulation?  Vitamin deficiency?

It is not uncommon for me to get a pinched nerve, and I certainly have poor circulation.  I blame it on hypoglycemia.  Diabetes runs in my family.  So why does the vitamin supplement help me?  I wonder if the vitamin supplementation helps with circulation?  

But this thing about killing watches intrigues me further.  I have found few watches that I can wear because I kill them so quickly.  Could this all be related?
I'M A 69 YR. OLD MALE, WITH THESE VIBRATING FEELING JUST ABOVE MY GROIN AREA. ITS GOT A RYTHYM OF IT'S OWN. IT STARTED YESTERDAY AND BUGGED ME ALL NITE. IT'S BEEN WITH ME ALL DAY SO FAR AND IT'S NOW 7:30 PM. I DREAD GOING BACK TO BED TONIGHT . ITS CRAZY BUT IT WON'T STOP. SO WHATS THE ANSWER?  AND IN MY CASE IT IS NOT A CELL PHONE ISSUE...
Buzz feeling,what are the possibles.am 65years   just started taking b12 recently,could that have that effect?
Wow.  I've had the "buzz" in my left upper groin area intermitently for about a year and a half now....I am a 58 yr old male...in excellent physical shape
(I think)...married 30 years...run and work out all the time...I smoked 30 years though, but quit 10 yrs ago. I know from prior tests that I have calcified aortic arteries in the abdomen and below, but I have had an angiogram 10 years ago which came out where the doctor said, "you have the vascular system of a 12 year old"..?...I have never had any issues with heart at all....(angiogram was ordered by a overzealous doctor that I used to have)...I have reached for my cell phone a hundred times, only to realize that it was the phantom buzz again...I have had lower disc issues for 35 years....I would not be surprised if the buzz were nerve related...But it is definitiely weird...Nice to know I have so much company though.
I just started experiencing a slight vibration sensation in the groin. I have been diagnosed with a herniated disk at L3-L4 and am taking Lyrica.

According to Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD in another post, "The symptoms of vibrating sensation could suggest nerve pathology. If the area of vibration is localized and does not change, it suggests the sensory nerves supplying that area are getting affected by either compression or some other pathology.
My husband had this for about 6 months really bad. He ended up being diagnosed with a T.I.A.
Has been told to change the way he eats no more bag o chips a night. Start exercising walk 20 minutes every other day for 1 week and then add 5 minutes every week till he is up to an hour.  And after 3-4 months he is to be going 6 times a week.
He has started going to the gym working out and since he was to the ER he has had no more vibrations. But needs to keep this up or could end up having a stroke or heart attack.
The vibrations gradually got worse as time went on they would be stronger and stronger until that day his legs went completely numb.
If you decide to work out please talk to your doctor first.
I have been reading posts exactly like this or similar (e.g. vibrating in testicles, scrotum, anus) being always actually the groin in all kind of forums, from yahoo answers to most serious medical forums. The explanation of the feeling is always the same and most of the posts says the "vibration" ended at 1 or 2 weeks, 1 or 2 months, and such. The interesting fact is that most of the time all the people who post are one-time-posters and didn't took the time to keep all the others informed about their situation. I had the same vibration for almost a week and now (today) it almost ceased completely. The last days actually I didn't feel it while seating but when moving in pelvic motion (like dancing) or walking and then it stopped like most of the other people and now it don't feel much at all.
I had been very anxious the days before it started but to my knowledge not stressed at all.
The natural thing if you keep reading some posts is to think the worst and so think of MS but, I don't know, could it be that all the people from all ages and gender that in all those forums have posted about these same "vibration sensation" are developing MS? Could it have other causes??
FOLLOW UP: Well I am not worried anymore. I have been feeling the same vibrations in the groin area, just behind testicles and part of the anus, sometimes on my legs, etc. and also noticed that when moving the vibrations cease also when I took a hot shower in the affected area I didn't felt for about 5-10 minutes any "vibrations". Just as most of the people that post here. No other symptons. As could be the case with most of you I read on the internet about that "symptons" I only imagined the worst results like ALS or something like MS. Anyway, I kept reading and one person talked about muscles and it made perfect sense because as I didn't notice before we actually have a lot of muscles in the pelvic area and when anxiety or stress comes (mostly anxiety or what your brain thinks is anxiety) the muscles react. There is a lot of material if you google: MUSCLE TWITCHING o TWITCHING IN GROIN ARE o LEGS or other places, when people describe the "twitching" is the same description when people talk about the infamous "vibrations" or "buzzing". They just used another word. As english is not my native languague I never heard before this word "twitching" but it comes to my relief to have read about this twitching and how it can play tricks on you and why is just anxiety related. The Neuro doctors all said that this buzzing is benign and don't know exactly what produces but in my case I am almost certain it was anxiety because the weekend prior to my first buzzing day I were very anxious about a HAPPY thing! but anxious nevertheless.
Just take a look at this small article and follow on if you want to other articles. It seems that this vibration/buzzing/twitching feeling is very common and they call it BFS.
http://voices.yahoo.com/muscle-twitching-als-anxiety-bfs-best-2073717.html?cat=70
or take a look at this:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/Benign-fasciculation-syndrome/show/296861
copy paste:  http://voices.yahoo.com/muscle-twitching-als-anxiety-bfs-best-2073717.html?cat=70
I have the same sensations since I purchased my "smart phone". If you read all the posts......everyone says its in the area "they keep their phone".....so......like you....wondering if it has something to do with the phone over anything else. Remember phones give off radiation. Wondering if it is bad to keep these things on you......near your body. Not smart enough myself to explain why there would be any problem but I do see there appears to be a pattern with the phones.
I am a male 52 yo, and I have had extensive back problems with degen disc disease.  It got so bad a year ago that it had made my left thigh numb feeling kind of like leather, and recently my right shoulder started hurting very badly that moved into my shoulder blade within a few days.  I was using a heating pad on it at night for about 4 nights.  Well, last night while laying in bed, I noticed a buzzing in my lower left calf on the back side, but it felt like it was deep in the bone somewhere.  I even grabbed a stethoscope to see if I could hear anything.  I thought I was going crazy cause it is so rythmic that I can count like clockwork when it turns on and off just like a cell phone buzz on ringtone.  The buzzing lasts for about 2 seconds and pauses for about 4 seconds and keeps this rythym constantly.  I take hydrochlorathyazide and potassium, and since my shoulder and back was hurting bad, I was taking Tylenol 3, Tramadol, and Ibuprofin 600.  I didnt want to mix my meds with those so I stopped them for a few days.  This lack of Potassium may be the cause of this "sensory nerve" buzzing... This is what another poster in this forum below had posted that their chiropractor said it was.  It makes sense and most of the problems seem to be related to back problems or stress of somekind.  Sciatic nerve pain and ppinched nerves also seem to play a big part in it as well.  No pain where the buzzing is, just as everyone else has reported, but wow, talk about annoying... lol, This is nuts.  I hesitated to go online and look to see if anyone else was having this issue or buzzing in the leg, and to my surprise there are a lot of people that are experiencing the same thing.  I just thought I would share my "buzzing" story with all of you.  I will start back on my potassium and see if that helps out.  Thanks for the stories!
I have a vibrating pulsing throughout my body it's mostly happens when I'm laying down or being still. I do notice it when I'm standing almost like and earthquake feeling. I do suffer with anxiety for years so it wouldn't surprise me if it that. I just want to know if its something to be concerned about. I take omegas have been checked for diabetes it was negative but runs in my family and I am 50 pounds over weight.
Not related to your cell phpne
Most likely it is related your back or spine. I injured my back in the sacral-iliac joint area pulling weeds this last summer.I have buzzing/vibration in testicle/upper left thigh area which down my left upper leg.Being in the medical field- I have access to several expert PT's. They all came up with the same conclusion- it's related to the sacral iliac injury. Need to go to a PT and have them work on core exercises.
That's exactly what I have felt-I remarked to a colleague that its as if I can feel the blood rushing through an artery - I wonder what it all means - has it gone away for you
Just seen this post. I have been having a vibrating phone sensation on my lower left groin, only lasts few moments, i have had problem in that area for over a year, it feels like there is a forein body in my left groin but i can only feel it when i strain/sit up/twist. sometimes my entire left hip feels inflamed and it nags like tooth ache. if i rest it goes away. i have had sygmoidoscopy and found diverticulitis but cannot explain the feeling of an object in my groin, just had a uv scan for hernia negative, now they have found micro blood cells in my urine and want to do a camera in the bladder job??
I've just noticed that I too am feeling this vibrating sensation in the groin area, after reading all this I am definitely going to see my doctor about it.
Pruc.   I have the same problem . I have herniated disk. i been feeling this vibration for a week.very stressful feeling.iam planning to see my doctor next week,maybe i could get an answer to this problem.
okay guys, I'm a 28 year old male,I'm having the same problem it's about the thigh area on the left side of my left leg. I'm going to my doctor Tuesday about IBS problems, I will inquire about this weird buzzing and see if he he knows anything. I thought the feeling was a lot like a straw being sucked dry, due to that. I am worried about a blood clot. My work kisses with me being pretty mobile but at home and out with friends I'm often in a chair. Tell you if I learn anything
I can only guess what would cause such a thing.  I am wondering if it has to do with the chakra.  I have read about raising the vibration of chakras, before.  A vibration in the groin chakra might be a creative energy.  This may be a time of change that is being brought about in our reality. Thinking strongly about changes in the world we are witnessing, may be one thing activating this creative energy in people.  When this vibration occurs, are we able to focus our thoughts and intentions for good changes to manifest in our lives and our world.  I know how strange this sounds, but I just wanted our minds to be open, and not miss out on opportunities that  might be passing us by.
Folks, here is the deal on this phantom cell phone vibration in the leg thing. I too had this and was actually quite surprised to find the subject addressed in a Google search. Seems quite a few people have this in various locations. While reading through posts in another site I saw someone mention that their doctor thought it could be a calcium deficiency causing some kind of motor synapse thing. Why the left thigh, I don't know. But I grabbed my wife's two calcium supplements and took them. Symptoms subsided immediately and now after just a few days are completely gone. I am a big coffee and black tea drinker and someone told me that coffee and tea block the absorption of calcium in the body. I haven't verified that, but it would be tough for me to give up coffee - easier to take a supplement! Also I do not drink milk and generally low dairy consumption (coconut milk on cereal, for example). The other post said to take Tums, for its specific form of calcium. Here are my wife's two calcium supplements:  Brand: Standard Process, "Cataplex C", 30mg calcium, #2: brand Standard Process, "Cal-Amo", 30 mg calcium. I hope this helps others as it has me! - John
"I am wondering if it has to do with the chakra.  I have read about raising the vibration of chakras, before.  A vibration in the groin chakra might be a creative energy. "

What a lot of old ****
I am a 65 year old male with a recent (six months ago) history of pneumonia and complications of pneumonia (ARDS) for which I was in the ICU for three weeks.  I am in otherwise good health and eat well, take vitamins daily, and exercise for 20+ minutes five days each week.  Exercise involves an ellipical machine and recumbent bike.  

I am also experiencing periodic (every 4-5 seconds) "vibration" in my right leg.  No pain or discomfort otherwise, but the thing kept me up half the night and continues during the day . . . all the time, including as I write this.

Now, when I was hospitalized I had CT scans and they showed some disk involvement, and I also have something called "meralgia parasthetica" that affects my -left- thigh and may be related to the disk thing.  Sounds fancy, but meralgia parasthetica is common and is diagnosed when one has numbness in the thigh.

Maybe these things are somehow related?  If so, it would be good to know because the vibrating right leg thing is irritating and I would love to have an answer.  
Turning 39 next month and I started having this same issue about a week ago. I though I was losing my mind until reading this post. Feel a little better knowing I am not alone.

Been really stressed at work and in the personal life so I thought that had something to do with it. I have also had lower back problems for the past 15 years, so it could be related to a nerve issue in the back.

An earlier post suggested a calcium deficiency may be the cause. I too do not drink milk and have always had low calcium. I have always taken a vitamin and a calcium supplement to keep my levels up, until about a month ago I stopped

As of today I am going to start taking them both again, I will keep you posted if this corrects the issue in the next few days or so. Thanks...
Hi Guys, yeah same here.

Have had sciatica for around 5 years or so but just put it down to wear and tear from life activities; injuries, motorcycle riding for 20 years, few crashes etc.
Recently diagnosed after a backwards fall and xray showed some erosion on L2 and L3 I think.

Now don't chastise me for this, I'm sharing information to helps others.

Never had this almost regular buzzing feeling in my groin towards the rear area, somewhere around the anus but felt further up and inwards.

I sometimes use a tens machine for sexual pleasure, low micro volts, brings awesome climax once you master it lol

Anyway, within a few minutes of finishing this, the buzzing started.
I ignored it as it is common to have 'residual' current in the nerve endings on the area stimulated, and it goes away after half and hour or so.

I've never experienced anything in the affected area that was buzzing this time however.

So, initially I thought it was maybe small amounts of trapped wind working its way through the gut.
But it kept up all day yesterday despite several normal bowel movements and a few moments of flatulence which is normal for me (46 yr old male).

Now that I've read others having same symptoms and back problems it may well be related to the sciatica.
So I'm glad I can relax and not worry about clots, worms etc lol

I too will start an all round multi vitamin program and extra calcium and see how it goes after a few days.

My husband and I both have been experiencing this sensation. My husband felt it months before I started.   It feels like a vibrating cell phone is very close to our body.  Mine is in the left groin area.    Recently I was noticing the intermittance of the vibration.  After some time I became too annoyed with it.  After some thought about what could be the cause,  I started to suspect it had something to do with the wifi.  I thought somehow it was aiding in transmiting the vibration from a ringing neighborhood phone or some phone signal somewhere to be felt in my body.  I got so tired of the vibration that I decided to disconnect my wifi and I was not surprised that it stopped.  My internet, wifi, and phone is all bundled together.  Our Cell phones connect as soon as we walk into the house.  The phone and internet connect to the same modem.  The wifi signal penetrates through the walls of the house, it surely passes through our bodies.  My concern is that there may be some harm done over long periods of time.    Since, I experimented with the wifi theory and since I plugged my wifi back in, I have not felt it anymore.
well today is that one day you were hoping for my friend...lol...I did read your post and thank the Lord you were there because up until your post I was almost in a full blown anxiety attack...lol...not really but I was getting a bit frustrated and anxious with the whole thing. thank you for your post and please by all means if you do happen to find out what exactly this strange vibration sensation is in my thigh please feel free to send me a message about it.God Bless
                           Richard (***@****)
I am experiencing the pulsating vibration in my left groin area every 10 seconds for a couple of seconds. 52 year old under extreme stress with no back problems. Seems like nerve related because of the sensation and timing. Wierd
I have been noticing this vibrating in my groin and left rear thigh for several days. I am an 81-year-old male who has had 4 lumbar back surgeries. I have spinal stenosis. The only change in my habits over the last few days is the elimination of tylenol arthritis. I had been taking 4 to 6 per day and 3 days ago I took myself off of it. I think that I might be feeling sensations that I have not felt in a long time. Before going on tylenol, I had been a heavy user of NSAIDS for many years due to arthritic pain. Because of being on anti-coagulants, I can no longer take NSAIDS. My sensory nerves seem to be coming alive again. Most of the motor nerves in that leg are dead due to poliomyelitis 74 years ago.
Tingling in the thigh, also known as meralgia paresthetica, is a condition characterized by a tingling sensation in the outer part of the thigh muscle, or quadricep. The condition results when the nerve responsible for supplying sensation to the surface of the leg gets compressed. Tight jeans, obesity, weight gain and pregnancy are common culprits behind thigh tingling.
Effects

The common effects of meralgia paresthetica include a burning sensation and tingling or numbness in the lateral portion of the quadricep muscle. Less commonly, dull pain in the groin or across the buttocks might occur. Meralgia paresthetica affects only one leg and can be exacerbated by walking or standing for any length of time.
Features

A compression or pinching of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve is primarily responsible for tingling sensation in the thigh. This sensory nerve supplies sensation to the surface of the leg, but it does not contribute to the ability for the leg muscle to work. In addition to tight jeans or pants, obesity, and pregnancy, scar tissue from past surgery, nerve injury from diabetes, and seat belt injury from a traffic accident can bring on the condition.
hello, i have those blood flow, humming feeling in my legs for 3 years. strangely the feeling started in my genital 3 years ago at first. i went to a few urologists but none of them came up with an answer. then i let it go, after a few months, the feeling lost its intensity then gone.

then a year ago, i felt some muscle twitching and fasciculations all over my body and that blood flow/vibrating feeling on my both legs. since i'm a doctor, i have the access to very deep diagnosing through my doctor friends. lots and lots of tests has been made including, brain MR, EMG (to eliminate ALS), EEG, thorax CT (for neoplastic diagnosis), some other repetative EMG (for LEMS and Myasthenia gravis elimination), lots of blood tests for neoplastic markers and others, genetic tests etc. there was nothing in the end. not a single pathology, nothing. yeah, of course this is a good thing and i'm not complaining about it. all i had in the end as an answer was, i was too anxious and stressed (i am studying hard for my expertise on my field of endodontics) and the main reason behind all of my symptoms was stress... 6 months ago suddenly my symptoms started to go away. not a single twitching for a few months. then last 2 weeks it all started once again, twitchings and that buzzing feeling on my legs. i also feel some weakness on my legs but nothing serious. i know its a benign fasciculation syndrome with some peripheral neuropathy involved. but there is an autoimmune background behind it. we just can't understand how it works somehow.

so this is my story, i know some of you have the similar findings, but my advice is do not rely on internet, or the similar findings of people that you read on the net. just go to a neurologist and be sure that everything is fine. then you are free to surf on the net :) hope everyone to get well soon !
I had this vibration feeling too. Just wanted to tell you guys how I dealt with it:

I tried tums, and while it did seem to help, the problem also came back, and then went away again, regardless of the tums.

I talked to my doctor, and he reassured me that it was just a temporary thing, and was perfectly normal to feel

However, if you have it for a prolonged period, or if you feel NUMBNESS or PAIN associated with it, see your doctor and let them know!
I have been reading all of the comments here, and your post could have been posted by my husband.  Did you ever find out what it was caused by?
I'm a 37y female with no health history. I had significant pulsation in my left groin for a few months, no pain but suddenly developed pulmonary emboli on both lungs, lucky to be alive. Turns out the pulsation was likely deep vein thrombosis which later moved to my lungs. Always get checked out by a healthcare provider when something 'strange' is happening to your body, you never know.
I'm 42 and I have had the buzzing in my left leg of a week now it's between my leg an groin not sure what it is it's not painful just irritating feels like my cell phone is buzzing
Assuming it is not your cell phone, the first step in finding the cause and solution to this problem is a visit your PCP who can review your history and perform a physical examination, including a neurological exam

These vibrations, depending on their properties and location, could be neurological in nature, or the result of a clot or aneurism. Your doctor should be able to narrow it down for diagnosis and plan treatment.

Best wishes.
we should just call this cell phone syndrome. My vibrating even matches perfectly the 1 second of buzz followed by 3 second pause, continuously, like a phone call you cant answer. And what gives with the left leg/groin prevalence? I thought this was a semi obstruction of the left femoral artery because mine spreads from the groin to knee along that path; fluttering, gurgling, buzzing (but not zinging like electrical). I've spent nights trying to affect it, locate it, identify it, but it can't be tied to position, breathing, heart beat, or altered by pressure, massage, repositioning. Yet it's as regular and predictable and can be clocked with a stopwatch. I don't drink coffee, for those worried about that, and doubt my 1 cup of tea qualifies as over caffeinated. I'm hoping  Tums, hydration, B12, D3 (nerve vitamins) do the trick.
An ultrasound is a cheap, non-invasive means of checking for clots and constrictions.

Since an obstruction in the femoral vein or femoral artery is serious business, why not visit your doctor for an examination and ultrasound?
Glad to find that I am not the only one and that it appears not to be serious.
Sad that there is not a definitive answer.  
For what it is worth, I had shingles a few months back and that may have something to do with it.   I will try the electrolytes. I also have back issues and will experience numbness along that same section my my thy if I stand in one place for too long. So, I am leaning toward the nerve damage solution as to my problem.  Posting here to follow this thread and hope that someone finds a solution.
42 year-old male, married, 2 kids, active, good health.  Had shingles 5 years ago and have since radically decreased my stress levels by making some serious lifestyle changes (sober 4 years, alcohol).  Am fairly stressed now, in an accelerated nursing school program.  Buzzing sensation in left groin area started yesterday morning, walking to class to take 2 big exams.  The buzzing happened every 5-10 minutes for 3-6 seconds.  Feels like a thrill of fluid in my left groin, like it could be vascular.  There is no pain, no other signs that it would be vascular so I bet it is related to nerves.  When I had shingles, it was very painful.  This isn't painful.  I take a daily multivitamin, Vit D, acidophilus, flax seed oil, fish oil, and am on hypertension med (lisinipril 10mg).
Still having sensation today (going on 28 hours).  Thinking about going into the ER to have an ultrasound of the area to rule out a blood clot...  Will post later if I do..
I just noticed this vibration and pulsating in my right leg about 4 days ago....drove me nuts. Im a 61 year old female in very good health, walk every day....I had no clue what was going on...so what to do? Google it! I read a bunch of comments amd one caught my eye. An individual went to the doctor and the doctor told him he believes these symptoms to be calcium related, he suggested taking 2 Tums with calcium 3 times a day for 3 days and it should releave the symptoms. They said they did it and it was gone in 3 days. There was another post that said they tried it amd it worked. So I thought, what can it hurt, right. Yesterday was my third day of taking Tums with calcium 2, 3 times a day AND ITS GONE! I'm not kidding! Thank you Jesus!
Hello everyone, glad I found you all cause I thought I was insane with this constant regular on/off vibration in my left groin.  It's the same side I often carry my cell phone in a pocket.....can anyone concur that it may be because of cell phone frequencies?
Please check with your physician first.

I had this vibrating/pulsing issue on the right side of my genital area. It would shift from time to time. Some days intense, other days mild and some days completely disappear. Through trial and error, I realized I was nutrionally deficient.  

Simple solution eat a cup or more, or more, or more of grapes, whatever it takes (or your choice of fruit), that's packed with potassium, Vit C and water for hydration, It should be immediate, that's IF IT IS THE PROBLEM.  

Of course everyone is different, and depending on how deficient you are, you will need to correct the amount daily to eleviate the issue all together.  Drink plenty of alkaline water, take magnesium and calcium supplements. It worked for me, I hope it works for everyone else, who has this issue.

Of course I'm not a Dr, and you should check with your physician first.
I cant believe there are this many people going thro this! Im thinking its mobile phone rlated but I also had some tight jeans on today, but its been like every few seconds! Im trying without the phone in coat pocket tomorrow 1st! Will be back  :)
I'm a 65 year old male.  I have the exact same thing happening in my upper, left groin area.  
Sciatica