isaac's syndrome?
Hi, new here.  I have been having muscle twitching and cramping throught my body for 10 moths. I saw a neuro who sent me to an endo. The endo said I had autoimmune thyroid antibodies and even though my other thyroid tests were normal she put me on synthroid. I nearly had a heart attack. I went back to the neuro who said he saw something abnormal in my blood work and wanted to do more blood tests.  I am going in for GAD and VGKC antibody tests today. When I looked those up on the internet, I came up with Isaac's syndrome and Stiffman' s syndrome, which are rare but can both be autoimmune. I read about Isaac's and it sounds exactly like what I have.  Does anyone here have Isaac's syndrome, if so what were your symptoms/treatment?

Has the possibility of Hashimoto's thyroiditis been ruled out?
I too have had the symptoms of stiffman syndrome only to be passed off as it is all in my head. I too am waiting for results of the GAD antibody test, I hope it can show that indeed I am not crazy and what happens to me is not of my control.