left leg pain when I try to sleep at night
Hello I am 32 yrs old, and recently( since may of 2011) I have been having severe left leg pain when I try to sleep. I can stand alot of pain but this is so bad I want to cut my leg off. 2-3 nights a week I get less than 3 hrs of sleep because the pain is so unbearable. When I can finally get the pain to cease so I can sleep it will generally come back and when I move I feel like I am ripping something out of my left buttock. I have no injuries to my legs other than flat feet. Most nights my knee and calf are numb but my butt hurts really bad. No matter where I lay it doesn't help I find my self sleeping in the living room so my wife can sleep/
   Pain pills do not hwlp, however the steriod pac did work for the week I had to take it, but loritab does not work at all. I am waiting on my MRI appt. but i want to sleep sooo bad. Anyone else expierence this please help me.