Neurology Community
left leg shaking when lifted weakness left arm ingling left side of fac...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

left leg shaking when lifted weakness left arm ingling left side of face

hello i am 25 years old never had medical problems. served in the israeli army in combat 3 years and never had any issues. 3 years ago i starting feeling a wiered senseation in the left leg, prety hard to explain it is like a heavy feeling and mabye tightness. at the time i woke up very dizzy one morning and i was rushed to the E.R, the doctor said i have fast reflexes on the left leg so he was worried. i have done top of the line blood work , brain mri (2) , emg ,eeg , general xray on the left foot and saw a nuerology expert 3 times a mont for about 3 months. NOTHING WAS FOUND. never really had any dizzyness anymore however the left leg is killing me. it doesnt really hurt but when ever i force pressure, or lift the foot , or exercise the leg will shake like crazy and will never stop no matter what i do.usally after waking up inthe morning it feels very tight aswell. a few months ago i really had to know what was going on so i saw another nuerlogy doctor and she sent me to mri theurtical spine , lowerback mri and cevrical spine mri not only that, she had done another emg and alot of blood work. NOTHING WAS FOUND. she thought maybe it is restless leg syndrome and gave me RLS medication but once again didnt help at all. have slight weakness of the left arm and a little tickiless feeling on the left side of face/brain. one more thing is if i ever drink alchool it will irritate even morethe pain on the left leg and ticliess feeling on the left side of face.
this leg is driving me crazy and i really have no clue waht else i can do. i really thank anybody that can help and maybe give me some answers. thank you