lightheaded and unbalanced walking
i feel i gonna pass out when i stop at the traffic light
and unbalanced walking.
It's either an inner ear problem, where the balance mechanism is, or something is going on in the brain part where balance originates.  Most likely it's what is known as "vertigo," and that's where your inner ear is somehow goofed up to where you get all dizzy like you are from abrupt changes in motion.  So, visit an ear nose throat ENT doctor, he can look in there and see if it's infected, or if there's water in your inner ear, or whatever the problem might be, he can clean your ears out and give you drops, and maybe even medicine to help you along with vertigo, sort of like motion sickness pills.  If that doesn't help, you could get your eyes checked, and from there you could go to a neurologist for a brain scan to make sure you don't have something wrong with the part of your brain in charge of balance.  But most likely it's in your ears.
Couple more things, if you are on any medications, could be it's a side effect, so review those on the medicine label.  Other thing is you should probably have blood drawn by your regular doc to make sure you don't have a vitamin or mineral deficiency, protein deficiency, sugars problem, anemia, that sort of stuff that a general blood workup would reveal.
Hey there. I wanted to say that I was recently experiencing some light-headedness - not the point of passing out, but it felt like the floor wasn't level. I would have the episodes multiple times a day lasting a few minutes each time. When my primary was no help, I saught a neurologist and an ENT. The neurologist appointment was first and they sent me for a VNG (this is a test to determine the cause of your dizzy or light-headedness).  The ENT whom I saw the next day stated that he would have sent me for the same exact test.
Since the VNG, I've actually been feeling better and I think it had something to do with the water that spray into your ears (it's not comfortable, but it doesn't hurt at all).  The spray may have cleaned out a wax build up or fluid that was stuck in there.
I'd highly recommend that you seek with a neurologist or an ENT as soon as possible to help you.

Good luck!
I had a head injury and my number one symptom is what you are saying.  feeling like passing out in lights, stores, restaurants etc., and imbalance.   I have visited all kinds of specialists with no answer.  One theory is migraine.  But no one knows.  PLEASE let me know if anything works.