masturbation leg pain
my age is now 30 (Male).  i used to masturbate from age 10.  but from last 10 years, i feel leg ,foot pain.  five years ago i consulted ortho doctor. he taught me some exercises. he told i am very much normal.  but time being it solved the problem but not cured completely.

but now a days,  it pains more 5 days after i masturbate.  

from last 10 years i am suffering.

pain is at the heel of my leg.  sometimes at the thigh. i am sure, pain is not at the heel bone.   i don't know how to describe the nature of the pain.

Could it be coming from the way i sit/lay while maturbating?  usually i do masturbate by sitting on the chair, sometimes lay on the bed by using pillow, sometimes by standing.  

you wriitten like "putting pressure on certain nerve for too long".   i do masturbate for only 4 minutes. but before that my penis is in rised position for 15 min (because  i see naked women photos before doing this, sometimes directly  go to masturbate while sleeping in midnight).  

i consulted the doctors(general medicine)  but they used to put the "Neurobion" injection .  i told the doctor, "only pain in the heel", i did not tell the masturbation part because i feel ashamed of  me for the maturbation practice.  one Orthopedic doctor  taught me the Exercises and told me to do it on every day.  To Orthopedic doctor also, i told, "only pain in the heel", i did not tell the masturbation part. Still i have pain after masturbate.  it affects my daily activities.

is  Masturbation bad for health?  this is i want to know first.  if it is bad for health, i will stop the mastubate practice.

will the way i masturbate and how ofter i masturbate  affect the heath?

can you please tell me the cause?  how could i recover from this pain? if i do the masturbation, could i end up in sexual dysfunction or impotence?, could i satisfy my future wife in sex?. may i stop my marriage proposal?.  i feel body weak after i masturbate.

i daily praying god to recover from this malady. help me please
Hi Suresh,
Let me clear this doubt that masturbation is not bad for your health. Yes it is the way you masturbate is affecting your health.
Cause is while doing it on the chair; it causes excessive pressure on your lower back. I feel as you told you do it for 20 minutes, it does excess pressure on your lower back. This would cause excess strain and give rise to usually a symptom related to a sensory nerve being damaged, diseased, or injured. The main nerve involved is Sciatic nerve.
This peripheral nerve pathology can be due to Diabetes, Prediabetes, vitamin deficiency or any nutritional deficiency also.
I think you should consult physician and if required neurologist.
General nutritional well being is most important.
No, you won’t end in sexual dysfunction.
Yes, you can satisfy your wife in future.
Everybody feels weak for a while, but not for prolonged period.
Hope this helps you.
Bye.
Relax. Few of your doubts have unfounding basis.
Masturbation does no harm and it is not related to your leg pains. it looks as if you have some peripheral neuropathy which require a proper work up.
You will not develop any dysfunction as well as have no broken relationship with your life partner.
I have cerebral palsy,  and sometimes I have a little discomfort  emotioally, physically or from being lonely.  Masturbation feels awsome  I'd like to do more of it cause it feels so good,  But I still live with my parent's so it's hard,  so I have to wait till theire out of the house  I love it though,  seems like it dulls the pain.
Hi there. Masturbation was once regarded as perversion but is in fact a normal healthy sexual activity which is safe, acceptable and pleasant. It is a good way to vent and experience sexual pleasure. It should not interfere with daily life and activities. Masturbation can actually improve sexual health and relationships. Therefore, there is no harm in indulging in it in moderation and you need not feel guilty about it. The pain in thigh and heels could be due to local trauma, B12 and folate deficiencies, degenerative disc disease at the lumbar spine level and sciatica. Consult a neurologist for investigating these symptoms and would require an X-ray of the leg and foot, MRI spine. Treatment would be according to the cause. Hope this helps. Take care.

dr  i have been mastrubating for 10 years now (im 29yrs) ,and now each time after mastrubating i feel pain in right leg ,bottocks, calf ,and foot ,and thumb.there is bit of numbness also, i mastrubate lying flat or in squatting position , i clearly know that im suffering pain in my leg because of mastrubation how to avoid this pain how to relax my pulled muscles after mastrubation how to make sure pain does not recur what excercises tobe done
I have same problem I can not sleep at night suggest me medicine
Same here..just relax wen masturbating and stretch after u ***..
D legs tend to tighten working ur veins and bloodflow stop wen tightening begins...just relax and stretch after u ***...