me too
I get these headaches except they're usually in the back of the head. The only thing I've found that sometimes stops it is putting my head 90 degrees against the headboard with a pillow. this isn't ideal as it kills my neck. I have had a c.t scan and seen a neurologist and he was stumped. c.t scan came up normal. These headaches can last almost all day the next day and I can feel the pressure when I do lie down.

This discussion is related to Headache only when lying down.

I have the same problem and it is really getting to me. I am an IT specialist and I also get these headaches while working on the PC for more than an hour. I got prescription glasses with the hope that it will remedy my situation but no luck.It feels like the headaches originate from the back of the head where the spine and skull meet (in my case at least). Have you had any other luck since your last post?