Neurology Community
memory loss,crying spells, forgefullness, and constant headaches
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

memory loss,crying spells, forgefullness, and constant headaches

I'm 28 years old and female, I started to feel really sick and it was a constant feeling. It’s been 11 months now, and my symptoms have only worsened I went from having a constant headache, into slurred speech, crying spells, dizziness, weight loss, unable to Concentrate, fatigue, loss of  strength, fevers, cold sweats, blisters on my chest,numbness of hands and feet and face, memory loss I would forget things after I was just told something. Hours would pass by and I had no clue. I can hardly read, or write or even try to explain things or what I’m feeling its like I forgot how to speak? Its this odd feeling in get in my mind. I went to my GP and she only laughed at me and didn’t really take me serious. I was sent to a neurologist, where he just sent me to the hospital for an EEG, MRI, CT-scan. Everything came back clear and I’m still having my episodes every day off and on, I’m unaccountable and unable to trust myself one moment I’m just ok and then the next I cant see or talk or walk, it’s scary to know the doctors don’t know how to treat me.