mild ischemic changes small vessells /deep white matter
I am a 32 year old male with symptoms of pressure on upper body,dizzyness,tingling,numbness and feeling of tiredness. This episode happened 2-13-09 sitting there watching t.v. I have had high blood pressure since i was 18 and has not always been under control. M.R.I of brain showed mild ischemic changes of small vessells in the deep white matter of frontal lobe. I also have headaches almost daily have been diagnosed with vertigo. I am just searching for more info this problem. I plan on quitting smoking and do more cardio. I am a plumber so i do work hard everyday.
Are you being treated for the high BP? I had the same commentary on my MRI report and am trying to figure it out. And I don't have high BP.  If you do, I really hope that you're on meds for it.   And you seriously need to stop smoking NOW.
53 y/o had an mri with results of mild matter hyperintensity withinn the pons must consistent with small vessel ischemic gliosis.  Can some explain this to me>