numbness and tingling in left two small fingers
I am a heart patient and over the past few weeks my two left fingers started to tingle.
The past week it has graduated to a nagging numbness which now includes part of my palm.please help!
Go for a Diabetes blood test. Take some vitamin B12/multi vitamin tablets and if it does not decrease you have to visit a neurologist to find the reason, it might be due to a compression of a neve in your hand ?
Take care!
Thank you for your help. Is there any easy way for a conclusion to be drawn and help recieved with a limited amount of funds?
If you exercise, then continue mild exercise with multi vitamins for a week, it is a good idea to try. Try also a fasting blood sugar test with the help of a home diagnostic kit, and know your blood pressure by a home diagnostic kit.
If you persist with the symptoms for a week and if your problem increases in intensity i would then advice you to go for the neurologist consultation as "your good health is an important thing for us". Take care and come back to us for further queries.

I tried B-12 and exercise for a week and a half. Still no change. My wife reminded me that I sprain my wrist just before that happened to my fingers. I also noticed with my arm relaxed at my side standing up, if i shake my hand gently the sypmtoms increase. Question could it be a pinched nerve and what can I try to make it better?