pain in lower back leg muscles
Hey All of u.
Well, Every year in summers i'am habitual of going for a jog. but last year, after jogging, my lower back leg muscles (close to the ankle)  used to start paining very badly( i dont know what these muscles r called but may be calf muscles). After a much try i left jogging. Now this year before starting to jog i do some stretching exercise for the same muscles, as a result i am able to jog satisfactorily but when i stop, the same pain is there. but today i dont know what happened, but before even beginning to jog, the pain was there n i was not able to lift my legs. i consulted a doctor, he suggested me methycobal 500mcg. I came to know, its a supplement for vitamin B12. i need some good guidance on what this pain is, as this is becoming really scary. Thanks in advance.
The pain can be from about anything. Since your doctor prescribed b-12 I would think it was some type of vitamin deficiency. Try taking the pills for a while and maybe add in a good multivitamin. If the pain continues I would suggest going to a specialist either a orthopedist or neurologist.  You could also have damage in the tendons/ligaments in or around you ankles. Do you notice any swelling around the ankles? Also good shoes are a must have. You would be surprised how much the wrong shoes can cause problems. Welcome to mehelp btw. I hope you find the answers you are looking for and that you get better soon.

Sissie  
well thnx alot for the quick reply. :D
i believe i shud consult a specialist. as u mentioned, this seems to be bit serious.