please help does anyone have these symptoms?
Hi i have had a stiff neck for the past few days. Also a dull headache, not bad , but there.
I have also been having sharp pains down the sides of my body and in my legs. So bad that i am unable to move for a few minuites. occasionally i am also experiencing tingeling in my arms and legs and a tingiling sensatiion in my eyes.
Also some dizziness which lasts seconds.
What could this be? please help
I am due to go to doctors but want to be armed with some information.

Hi, Thank you very much for your question. For persistent headaches & dizziness, possibilities like spinal nerve compression, high blood pressure (circulatory disturbances), migrainous, cluster, tension and refractive errors that need to be evaluated thoroughly with the help of a neurologist here. Migraine like headache can be throbbing, one sided of face & head and preceded by aura (starts with blurred vision). Cluster headache may appear as burning, explosive in nature and tear appears from eyes. Tension headache originates with stress and anxiety disorder. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!

Stiff neck is a hallmark of spinal meningitis. It concerns me. This does not, of course mean you have tthis diagnosis.

The juxtaposition of symtoms suggests you are a candidate for the Emergency Room.

They are very good at figuring these things out.