Neurology Community
please help does anyone have these symptoms?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help does anyone have these symptoms?

Hi i have had a stiff neck for the past few days. Also a dull headache, not bad , but there.
I have also been having sharp pains down the sides of my body and in my legs. So bad that i am unable to move for a few minuites. occasionally i am also experiencing tingeling in my arms and legs and a tingiling sensatiion in my eyes.
Also some dizziness which lasts seconds.
What could this be? please help
I am due to go to doctors but want to be armed with some information.
Thanks

Blank
1093617_tn?1279305602
Hi, Thank you very much for your question. For persistent headaches & dizziness, possibilities like spinal nerve compression, high blood pressure (circulatory disturbances), migrainous, cluster, tension and refractive errors that need to be evaluated thoroughly with the help of a neurologist here. Migraine like headache can be throbbing, one sided of face & head and preceded by aura (starts with blurred vision). Cluster headache may appear as burning, explosive in nature and tear appears from eyes. Tension headache originates with stress and anxiety disorder. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1093617_tn?1279305602
Hi, Thank you very much for your question. For persistent headaches & dizziness, possibilities like spinal nerve compression, high blood pressure (circulatory disturbances), migrainous, cluster, tension and refractive errors that need to be evaluated thoroughly with the help of a neurologist here. Migraine like headache can be throbbing, one sided of face & head and preceded by aura (starts with blurred vision). Cluster headache may appear as burning, explosive in nature and tear appears from eyes. Tension headache originates with stress and anxiety disorder. Please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!

Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
Stiff neck is a hallmark of spinal meningitis. It concerns me. This does not, of course mean you have tthis diagnosis.

The juxtaposition of symtoms (symptoms) suggests you are a candidate for the Emergency Room.

They are very good at figuring these things out.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...