Neurology Community
progressing neurological symptoms

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

progressing neurological symptoms

In 2009 I started having numbness in my left arm and hand. Went to dr, was admitted to hospital for testing. No lesions found. I have had severe headaches since childhood.
Now the numbness has progressed to both arms, both feet, with a feeling of right toe area being numb most of the day. Sometimes the toe is so numb that it itches terribly. I also have a vibrating feeling in both thighs, like a cell phone vibrating in a pocket (at different times), feeling of cold water running down my right leg, either arm, leg or foot will go numb during my sleep and it isn't because I am sleeping on them.....the numb sensation will wake me up and I notice that there is no reason for it since I am not laying on the arm, leg or foot. I also have a different  sensation of electricity surging from my head, down my arm to fingers and down my torso to my legs, feet and toes....when this particular sensation occurs I can hear the surges as they happen. It sounds like a swooshing sound. I get this electrical surge problem most mornings upon rising, when I have it I am also unsteady on my feet and the surge sounds are very loud in my head, the "surges" are very strong on the mornings when I experience them. This surging sensation with the swooshing sound also wakes me up at night sometimes. I also, at times, have a tingling sensation that starts at my lower neck and goes over the left side of my scalp, reaching around and over to my forehead. I have visual field disturbances with flashing jagged lights that last 10 to 50 minutes each time it occurs. The visual field disturbances are happening more often now, about 3 - 4 times a month. If I am driving when this happens, I have to try and pull over as it blocks my vision. I also deal with extreme fatigue.
Any thoughts? Any Neurologist out there with any thoughts? I was told that it isn't MS because that one MRI in 2009 showed no lesions. My dr said all these symptoms are evidence of migraines, but actually my headaches are better.....the other symptoms continue to progress. Oh and blood sugar is never over 125, even after big carb and high sugar meal.

Thanks in advance for any help.
I forgot to add that I also have bouts of vertigo that last for several days. And that the tests done in 2009 also included a coratid(spelling) artery sonogram, among many other test that were done over a 2 day period.
No thoughts on my post, anyone??? None at all?
I am having similar symptoms and for that I am truly sorry because I know what your going through and how frustrating and worrysome things like this can be.
Well, thank you for the reply. I am new to posting on this board and am quite discouraged that no one has had any comment at all.
I haven't personally met anyone with any symptoms like mine and since it's progressing I am worried about it. I am not able to ignore it any longer. Don't know what questions to ask anymore....
Anyway, thanks for commenting.
You're welcome and mine are progressing/evolving as well. I'm also very worried and cannot ignore this or continue hiding my symptoms.