relentless nose vibrating/pulsatile/throbbing pain with headache without alleviation
Hi, have suffering this totally distressful pain condition for 1.5 yr now, it is constant. When it first started it came out of the blue, when i felt that wearing glasses pressing on my nose bridge created a headache immediately. Now I'm wearing contacts, but the pain is constantly centered on my nose. I can feel both sides of my nose constantly vibrating/throbbing corresponding to my heartbeat (main syptom), accompanied by pain at the centre of my forehead above the bridge of my nose, frequent eye pain (behind the eyes), sometimes sides of head and top of head feel sudden pain as well. This is also accompanied by pressure in my top half of my head.

Nerve meds don't work (I have taken neurontin, epilim, amitrypline, lyrica, tegretol), and CT and MRI scans are negative. External stimuli now do not change my pain at all. Several ENTs told me they can't find anything physically wrong except a deviated septum and a concha bullosa (but no obvious sinusitis) so did not advise surgery. The nerves at both sides of my nose relentlessly vibrate and pulsate and I feel that they are responsible for the pain felt in my sinus area. Any relation to Sluder's neuralgia or the anterior ethmoid syndrme?  

My pain started on the right side of my nose, but over time became bilateral. An MRI scan revealed that my right trigeminal nerve is running close to some artery. But the neurosurgeon I consulted said that he wouldn't want to operate on me through MVD because my pain is bilateral and my pain syndrome is not that of trigeminal neuralgia. My pain specialist suggested a sphenopalatine ganglion block (a surgical invasive procedure) but my mum wouldn't hear of it.

I feel a little less pressure when I tilt my head backwards, and can feel the nerves in my nose vibrating more intensely when I massage the back of my head.  

I have suffered a lot alot through the 1.5 yr, but the pain remained the same. Pls help. Thanks...

I have the same thing too, I think it's ms
Is your condition improved by any treatment or remedy?
I have the same symptoms as you and I'm getting desperate now. Wondering if you could let me know what your outcome has been? I'd be really grateful if you could give me any information that has helped you. Thank you in anticipation.