right side of face paralyzed now leg and arm going numb
4 days ago the right side of my face became paralyzed and the doctor thought it was bells palsy. Now my leg and arm are tingling and numb. I have alot of pain in my neck and shoulders on that side.The day my face became paralyzed I had alot of ear pain. Does anyone know what this could be or has anyone had this happen to them?
hi kelly, did ou get another check up with your doctor?
Bells palsy only involves the facial muscles, if you have those numb feeling on your leg and arm with the same side of the body try to have it checked, usually sympomts like this is an impending stroke, but again you can never tell not unless specific diagnostic procedures are done to confirm such. Hope this helps.
No I had went to the doctor on Friday and it has been the weekend so I haven't been back yet.
I agree with rhayven's post... I would see a doctor as soon as you can get in. Sounds like a pinched nerve.. or as mentioned signs of a tia or stroke.