seizure
I smoke marijuana probably 2-3 times a week when im having a bad day or need to for my anxiety, well on friday  i was at a friends house and i had 3 shots of rum and had smoked some marijuana, well i started to feel like i needed to get sick so i went and made myself get sick and felt alot better, but about 5 minutes later i started feeling ill again so i went and sat in the bathroom the next thing i know i got a little dizzy and could see lights and hear music that wasn't there, i herd my friend yelling for help saying that i was having a seizure but after i herd that i woke up and for the rest of the night my vision was blurry, i was wondering what would have caused the seizure? i smoke all the time with no problem and drink every now and then with no problem? i started thinking and i haven't had my menstrual cycle sense the middle of August but the pregnancy test i took came back negative could i have gotten a false negative and be pregnant causing the seizure? thank you for your help.
You should have gone to a hospital IMMEDIATELY. This is a problem that requires in-person evaluation ASAP. It might be the drugs and it could be a structural issue, such as a tumor.