Neurology Community
slightly dizzy all the time

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

slightly dizzy all the time

Hi im 15 and for the past few weeks i had a cold. During the cold i sometimes have headaces a couple times a week. They are not really bad as to put me in bed all day, but they are bothersome. I between those headaches i feel slightly dizzy and tired all the time. Today i went to a store and sight became blurry and everything looked brighter. I had a hard time clearly seeing details on signs and pictures. Then i couldnt see anything on my far left side if i was using my peripheral vision. When i left the store and was in the car i started to get dizzy and i got a bad headache right above my right eye. I got home took some advil and laid down i threw up a few times and went to sleep. I got a little bit better but i still feel a little dizzy like always. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.  
oh and my vision okay now
Hello.

I would like to ask if you ever had such headaches before. If this is the first time, what started first, the cold or the headache ?

Headache associated with vomiting suggests a few possibilities, like migraine. But since this is associated with cold, these may well be sinus headaches.

Meanwhile, have you got a neurologist's appointment scheduled ?

Regards

Thanks for the quick response. I have had headaches like this before but it was never as bad as this and the headaches never happened until recently. I kind of think that it is because that i use my computer a lot more recently and for longer periods, but im not sure.

No i haven't but I told my parents and they just think its a migraine. But if i keep getting these headaches i will tell them to make an appointment.  
I am 13 years i feel tired and dizzy all the time  and i get mood swings but it has nothing to do with my period. it feels as if someone has taken over my body  i went to the doctor and he says its just allergies but its not allergies to me so what should i do

signed

?
hi im 17 ive been feeling really tired, with recuring head aches all the time which causes blured vision , my body aches and i get different degrees of there symptoms all the time im in a terrable state and i dont know what to do about it  
I have been experiencing blurred vision in my left eye for several years, comes and goes.  Last week it happened and lasted a good 5 minutes (longer than usual), i was interviewing folks and could not read the questions.  I also had trouble putting down on the paper what I had formulated in my mind.  example I ws trying to make the letter "F" and all I could get was the letter "K".  the night before I started having some pain in my left arm that was like muscle pain.  it also came and went and came again.  the night of the blurry vision it was more prominent.  I then became disoriented while driving and had to pull over and let my friend drive.  It was very scary.  I also have been having dull headaches that just won't go away.  Thoughts?