spider web tingling on face
Hello - wondering if anyone has ever experienced a spider web tingling sensation on their face. It literally felt like I had a spider web on my face and parts of my face went numb for a little bit.....it was quite a strange sensation. I have both an aneursym and pituitary tumor and hope this has nothing to do with either of those........Any helpful info would be appreiciated.

It may also occur with peripheral nerve irritation as with some adverse effects of medicines, allergy. With proper rest and sleep if this sensation will go off there is nothing to worry.
If it continues the neurologist has to consider all options.  Facial nerve examination may also throw some light. Take care!
The causes of tingling in face are –Stress , Anxiety , Side effects of medications , Migraine , Multiple sclerosis , Rolandic epilepsy, Nerve irritation   and chemical poisoning  .The symptoms are not related to Pituitary gland tumour and Aneurysm . Please go for an MRI brain and consult a neurologist to know the cause . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !