Neurology Community
sudden eye problems along with goosebumps down one side of head
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sudden eye problems along with goosebumps down one side of head

I have recently been diagnosed with pulfrich phenomenem. This means that both eyes have different amounts of light so the brain gets pictures at a slight difference so I see things a little out of place from where they are. I now have constant shadows/floaters in my eyes that sometimes I can see over and it doesn't bother me and other times I struggle to see (mostly this now!) through them. My eyes are perfectly healthy (according to all opticians I have seen) although got hospital appointment to see about this on Mon.
The problems I am now having which I am very worried about is the sore heads, I get goosebumps down the left hand side of my head. I feel like I am struggling to see out of my left eye although I can see fine. I am very sensitive to light now and I struggle on the computer as feel like I can't focus after 5 mins and my eyes are all over the place. I feel like I am drunk sometimes when I am trying to talk and feel very spaced out a lot of the time. Can anyone advise what this could be or am I worrying over nothing?? I am starting to thing that there is something wrong with my brain somewhere that is causing all of these symptoms.