sudden eye problems along with goosebumps down one side of head
I have recently been diagnosed with pulfrich phenomenem. This means that both eyes have different amounts of light so the brain gets pictures at a slight difference so I see things a little out of place from where they are. I now have constant shadows/floaters in my eyes that sometimes I can see over and it doesn't bother me and other times I struggle to see (mostly this now!) through them. My eyes are perfectly healthy (according to all opticians I have seen) although got hospital appointment to see about this on Mon.
The problems I am now having which I am very worried about is the sore heads, I get goosebumps down the left hand side of my head. I feel like I am struggling to see out of my left eye although I can see fine. I am very sensitive to light now and I struggle on the computer as feel like I can't focus after 5 mins and my eyes are all over the place. I feel like I am drunk sometimes when I am trying to talk and feel very spaced out a lot of the time. Can anyone advise what this could be or am I worrying over nothing?? I am starting to thing that there is something wrong with my brain somewhere that is causing all of these symptoms.
hi, i have same problems started yesterday with my left eye and goosebumps on left side of head, saw doctor and they weren't much help as my blood pressure, oxygen levels and heart rate was fine =/ told me i have to watch and wait to see if it goes away or if anything else happens, have you had any luck with your situation?