tingling on foot
I am 43 Years old and for some time I feel tingling effect in my right leg. It starts from foot to upwards. while standing for a long time in same position it also occurs. In morning after sleep the burning sensation is there. Please let me know the cause and its remedy.            
                                                  VINEET
Hi, this could be due to peroneal nerve irritation or nerve compression in lower spine. Do you get backache too? Try hot compressions on lower back and get yourself investigated for neuropathy. Are you diabetic?

I too have had this off and on for several years now. I was told that it was most likely siatica. It even causes me some intermittant weakness. I was worried that it could be MS or something like that. I went to two specialist and they said that neuromuscular dieases don't come and go they are progressive. So I just have finally accepted that with me, it's just the old lower back stuff. I hope your's is something as simple as mine. Best regards, Deb