tinittus
I have tinittus. When my tinituis increases my cheaks get red. I have recently developed a lump on the left side of my neck. My pcp tells me it looks like a lympnode is swollen. He doesn't think its any serous, but he put me on amoxicyllin for 10 days. The lump did not go away. I have had a couple of episodes of vertigo in the past when my tinittus has been very bad.I will get headaches that ususally start in one of my eyes. I also have white lips when my tinnitus is increasing. I just want to know if this could be a neurological problem.
HI....yes it can be a neuro issue.It can also be an inner ear issue .

U may also have some type of migraine.Ur dr should be able to do some testing to determine what is going on.

U may also want to check for high BP, and a thyroid condition or even low levels of vitamins or minerals like vit D , B12 ...calcium, magnessium or potassium.

Please post an update of ur progress
"selma"