uncontrollable blinking and eye closure
About one year ago I started out with what I thought to be dry eyes, (constant blinking and closure of one eye). I was seen by five different eye specialist, each one told me that my eyes were fine. I went to my primary doctor, who told me I had anxiety with depression. Went to an therapist and nothing, the blinking just got worse. Went back to my PCP who then sent me to a neurologist who once again said it was anxiety. Continued with the therapist who after a few months recomended that I should go back to the neurologist. Then I found MedHelp and some one told me to get check for Blepharospasm, so I went to the neurologist who said that was what I have. Now I am playing the waiting game with the insurance. Now almost completly blind at times, home on disablility is there any thing I can do to stop my eyes from closing so tight that I feel like they will pop out from their sockets. My journey has been long and lonely.
I had this and had so many tests - no answers - finally I found a list of foods that cause it - I am serious - have had this for 25 years - look up tyramine foods - it takes about a week to start helping - but it does work.
My eyes blinked so much I couldn"t drive, fix dinner or anything.  I am not a health nut, these foods caused mine.  Even today I must not OD on any of these foods. It totally worked for me. Doesn"t hurt to try.
Well, you posted this some time ago and I truly hope you have found a solution to your problem.

If not, however, I was just reading in a book that botox has been used in the cases of uncontrollable blinking. I am looking into this for myself.

Good luck.