Neurology Community
vibration in left foot

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

vibration in left foot

every couple of days i get this vibration in my left foot.  i changed the shoes i was wearing and it seemed to go away. do you think that was the problem?  i stand on my feet for 7hrs at work i can feel it vibrating and it bothers me.  i even feel it when i sit down.  my back hurts when i wear different shoes which seems to stop the problem.  i wear k swiss sneakers with a good sole and my back dont hurt i wore them for about 2 months then i noticed this vibration.  can you let me know what this could be.
I have the vibrating in my left foot all the time. And would really like to know what causes this. And do I need to see a doctor. And is it curable??
I am having the same issue.  Just noticed it last night.  Thought the cat had jumped on the bed and was purring.  Turned on the light, no cat in sight.  Then noticed it was my left foot feeling like it was vibrating.  This started after an intense period of stress and my most recent chiropractor appointment.  I have a bad neck.  I used to get numbness in the same foot, but the chiropractic adjustments solved that problem.  My neck was very tight from the stress, so I'm thinking the adjustment might have irritated the nerve and is causing the vibrating feeling.  I will wait it out and see.
I’ve notice this vibration in my left foot for a few days now.  Prior to this a week ago  I had pain and swelling in my ankle.  I chalked it up to my tennis shoes back side pressing on my nerve right below ankle bone.  Now I am thinking the vibration sensation is due to nerve damage…
Now the metaphysical side of me suspected that I am  picking up the vibration from the earth’s poles shifting. Maybe we are all taping into some great event fixing to take place. Just as animal are so in tune to nature they listen to their bodies for signs. Example they  flee to a safer area on earth quacks, tornados, tsunamis etc.